INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is in no way critical of this post, but I feel it's time to voice an opinion pertaining to the pic on the right.
I've grown extremely weary of that overused chest and breast tie that seems to be a requirement for any bondage scenes recently. I'm really at the point of where I would rather see no breast bondage at all than this. This is, of course, a matter of personal taste, and I'm sorry if I've offended any riggers out there. But come on guys, give it a rest.

This is in no way critical of this post, but I feel it's time to voice an opinion pertaining to the pic on the right.
I've grown extremely weary of that overused chest and breast tie that seems to be a requirement for any bondage scenes recently. I'm really at the point of where I would rather see no breast bondage at all than this. This is, of course, a matter of personal taste, and I'm sorry if I've offended any riggers out there. But come on guys, give it a rest.
I agree and use a breast tie either incorporated into the other rigging or single it out as a form of torture.
A general chest harness is decorative but not much else.

I agree and use a breast tie either incorporated into the other rigging or single it out as a form of torture.
Yep, that's what I'm talking about. To me bondage should be, at a minimum, uncomfortable... if not outright stressful & painful.

A general chest harness is decorative but not much else.
You hit the nail on the head..... decorative. Which equals buzzkill for me.

Yep, that's what I'm talking about. To me bondage should be, at a minimum, uncomfortable... if not outright stressful & painful.

serslave16_00002.jpgwenonahotel02%201_00064.jpgserstool01_00346.jpg

I thought about putting this in the milking thread. is she being interrogated, or does their Lord simply need some cream for his coffee? Either way she's getting an interesting workout.

64a93fca95fe6797a4dab8685e63bed7.jpeg

The decorative/excessive ropework can get overdone but nothing bugs me quite like the high heeled shoes on an otherwise stripped woman.

Mais je ne peux pas mentir que j'aime voir et entendre les femmes souffrir pendant les interrogatoires. Encore mieux quand l'électricité s'occupe de la douleur et que je peux rester en arrière et profiter du spectacle, en utilisant simplement mes doigts pour contrôler la torture.

Combien de temps pensez-vous, les gars et les filles, que vous dureriez? Et qu'est-ce que vous essaieriez d'offrir pour que la douleur s'arrête ?

secrets ? Des faveurs sexuelles ?

Ou dureriez-vous jusqu'à la fin amère et douloureuse ?
View attachment 1066278View attachment 1066279View attachment 1066280View attachment 1066281View attachment 1066282

Back
Top Bottom