INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
chamber18.jpgchamber20.jpg

Questioning and punishments​

This unfortunate young woman was made to marry an old man. Only after half year of the marriage, her husband died from the heart attack. His family, unwilling to let the young widow inherit significant part of the family's wealth and put up acquisitions that the man has died because he find out his wife was cheating him with a younger man.

Church magistrate, of course, had to start investigation and arrange questioning. After six lashes with the heavy switch to her naked buttocks, young widow still didn't seem cooperative. She kept claiming that she was just fulfilling her marital duties, trying to pleasure her husband when he just started to hold his chest.

Those six lashes stung really bad and have left red swelling welts. Inquisitor chose to continue with the thin bust nasty branch of the birch but move into much more tender regions of her body. Many times it has proven to be a good tactics since the number of lashes which could be delivered without significant damage would be vast and despite being light, it can really stung on the most sensitive areas. With more severe instruments right on her sight and sting of the switch fresh in her mind, of course.

The inquisitor could do nothing but a smile as he saw the young widow moistening after first tickling lashes of the birch. It sometimes happened with young women and could be really beneficial for his goals. He could play with her, maybe even make her climax under the birch and then, in her most sensitive state, pick up the notch with pain and intensity, letting humiliation and fear do they work.

Without letting her recover, some dozen lashes with a single tail all over her naked body, carefully avoiding area's she was the most terrified of, would most likely loose her tongue and make her confess. The punishment from her crime would be public flogging and then being sold as a slave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious who else out there has the same interrogation fetish. Take it beyond just crucifixion but desire to be spreadeagled and naked. Electricity being used would be awesome and of course, any good interrogator would focus on the genitals. I'm a straight Male, so a woman would be my preference, but I must confess that a man might know a thing or too as well. A.dark dungeon is certainly a possibility, but a modern almost medical type torture chamber would really fill the bill. Oh, and gagged or not? Would love to hear any ideas if you're interested as well.
I can’t say I have an interrogation fetish, but it’s one of the highly interesting scenes.

Naked, if course, and main focus on genitals.

For me, it’s not about wanting to hurt them but feasting with thrill and sexual lust they could feel in such situation. Character background is very important to make it as plausible as possible. Many times they scream from agony and cry their eyes out, but the pain is always temporary, many times necessary but the focus is on the sexual feelings and on the strength of their mind.

Spread eagled form works well but many other position gives access to all important parts but provides some other benefits.

It’s easy to imagine that a whiplash between the open legs in bent forward position provides different sensations and after sensations compared being fully stretched, everything tight against bone.

Sylvia unwisely participated in an anti-government protest in the streets. Dozens were arrested, including Sylvia. The women were all strip searched and still naked were photographed for their police booking photos. They took four pictures of Sylvia: one full frontal nude shot, one of her from the rear with her legs wide apart so that the cleft of her curvy buttocks was wide open, a profile shot in which the contours of her dangling breasts were well displayed and a closeup of her genitals.

Sylvia, shamed and humiliated, was take to a prison cell. Two male guards insured she was well secured. One man locked a spreader bar around her ankles forcing her legs widely apart and exposing her pussy in full view. The girl loudly protested about her intimate flesh being so blatantly revealed, but the guard told her “There’s no modesty here, bitch.”

The other man encircled the base of her large breasts tightly with rope and then tied her hands behind her back. She was now completely helpless as she sat on the cold concrete floor of the dank cell. “We’ll be back later girlie for your interrogation session.” “What will they do to me?” she asked in a quivering voice, but the guards left without saying a word and slammed the cell down shut.

Hours passed and terrible visions of what tortures awaited her filled her mind with terror. When the cell door finally creaked open, she screamed in panic. It would be the first of many more screams to come.

The artist is Pyperhaylie.

Attachments

• In The Dungeon 1.jpg
    In The Dungeon 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 595
A few more.
In general what "works" for me in an image is its potential to evoke a story, and/or a sequitur. So, the quality of a picture or its technical perfection, the attractiveness of female characters aren't essential factors. See for example the second one in this series.

03.jpg11153755.jpg1740722941.jpg1917020857.jpg1424696440042.jpg

A few more.
In general what "works" for me in an image is its potential to evoke a story, and/or a sequitur. So, the quality of a picture or its technical perfection, the attractiveness of female characters aren't essential factors. See for example the second one in this series.

View attachment 1364768View attachment 1364769View attachment 1364770View attachment 1364771View attachment 1364772
I agree. For me, the torture (or threat of it), is the important part. I do have preferences as to victim type, but that is a minor thing as is the type or style of art in the image.

A few more.

View attachment 1364768View attachment 1364769View attachment 1364770View attachment 1364771View attachment 1364772
I think mostly same, but good technical quality and ability to please the eye is also important. Pictures create and support fantasies so studio quality 8k picture from hot woman with empty face don’t work for me.

Best is hot woman in interesting situation with right kind of expression. It can be mysterious, brave, defiant or just cute as long as it provoke imagination.

Back
Top Bottom