JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Need to buy more skin maps then :D .... funny thing, I have more than a few skins for all the newer Poser figures, Femme, Dawn or Pauline2, bought on various sales but out of sheer laziness I still fire older models like Miki2, Antonia or Roxy. Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess.
I think I'm an older dog than you, JD, and I'm using the latest Genesis 8 figures and skin maps with Daz's Iray rendering image. It was a lurch at first, but I'm starting to get the hang of the new stuff.

Of course, you're a Poser user, so these won't work for you. But I seem to remember seeing some new figures for Poser lately, right? And I believe Poser has a physical-based rendering engine somewhat like Iray, right? So someone as sharp as you can figure out all the new stuff. But, as I mentioned above, it's a lurch to leave the comfort zone behind. But, like I've said before, I can't think of anyone else (other than Jucundus maybe) who can make a heroine look like she's really stretched to the breaking point on a rack. Hopefully I'll see some new skins and new renders someday! :jump1:

I think I'm an older dog than you, JD, and I'm using the latest Genesis 8 figures and skin maps with Daz's Iray rendering image. It was a lurch at first, but I'm starting to get the hang of the new stuff.

Of course, you're a Poser user, so these won't work for you. But I seem to remember seeing some new figures for Poser lately, right? And I believe Poser has a physical-based rendering engine somewhat like Iray, right? So someone as sharp as you can figure out all the new stuff. But, as I mentioned above, it's a lurch to leave the comfort zone behind. But, like I've said before, I can't think of anyone else (other than Jucundus maybe) who can make a heroine look like she's really stretched to the breaking point on a rack. Hopefully I'll see some new skins and new renders someday! :jump1:

Oh, I have all those new figures, shinny/wet skins and everything and I use superfly more now (the Iray equivalent) but for plain laziness I don't bother with those ... what I dislike most about the new figures is when they come with limits set ON ... which give them natural bending, I get it but in our business we look for more 'extreme' rotations, extensions, so on so I have to manually go override those pesky controls ... boring and repetitive. I'd rather use a V4 for expediency when I can bend the figure like a pretzel without a fuss. True, it doesn't look so glowing, even with SSS but that bothers me less. :/ I mean, one can't really compete with Art, chimaera, not to mentioned the Runtime God, Jucundus, bless be the ground where He steps.

TM LL

The night had been long indeed.

When the sun finally started peaking over the horizon, Triss's body hurt all over. Her shoulders, arms, back, neck all ached awfully from keeping the forced position all through the night. Her knees, she was sure, were bleeding. Not that the soldiers had really assembled pebbles for her to kneel on. There just was no need, as they abounded everywhere.

As much as she suffered, however, far worse was having to watch Ciri all night, now riding the wooden horse for almost twenty-four hours without any relief. Triss had lost count of how many times her teenager friend had lost consciousness, only to be woken screaming by a torch burning her feet, a lash of the whip, a pinch in her nipples. A few times the soldiers, who changed turns every two hours, tasked with keeping her alert had resorted to lifting the fainted girl by the waist that inch or two her chains allowed, then to let her drop back on the wooden ridge. Ciri's screams had been hideous to hear.

Triss realized, suddenly, that the captain of the guards was coming her way. He placed himself in front of her, a little to the right so as not to block her view of Ciri. Remembering his former threats, Triss kept her eyes on Ciri, not daring to look straight at him.

"Good morning, my dear" he said. "Now we will see if studying all night has indeed made you a wiser girl".

He then lowered his pantaloons, grabbed his penis and directed a steamy, apparently endless stream of piss into Triss's face.

With iron will Triss kept her face turned towards Ciri, barely twitching even when the stinking stream was directed straightly at her eyes. "How many pints of ale did this swine down last night?" she marveled.

"Bravo" said the captain, while at last squeezing the last droplets out. "You passed your first test with flying colors. Now for the second one. Last night you refused to let me fuck you. You've seen what the consequences were: two of your friends had to accomodate all of my men, and the third one, the white haired cunt over there... well, you are still watching what was her reward for your little rebellion. So now, Triss Merigold, you are going to give me a blowjob".

Briefly,a spark passed in Triss's eyes, but she quenched it immediately.

"I know what you're thinking. I heard the stories back in the capital. You would give your soul for a chance to bite my cock off. But you will not do it. Look at your young friend there. Well, if you graze me, if I so much happen as to just feel your teeth, no matter how lightly, then I'll pull out her teeth, one by one, and make you wear them as a collar. Understood? Now open that mouth, whore".

Triss couldn't see a way out. she hesitated only a split second, then obeyed.

"
One more thing red bitch: we don't have all morning. Put some enthusiasm in it. You've got five minutes to make me come. Every single minute longer will earn your young friend up there five lashes across her tits. Now start".

Attachments

• Trio 07 001 90 0d.jpg
    Trio 07 001 90 0d.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 1,075
So, I was inspired by LL and JD and made this image.

It doesn't (currently?) have any other images to go with and so it felt silly to make a thread just for this one image.
Thus, I thought I'd just add it here, in this similarly themed thread.

I hope JD and LL will not mind.

Attachments

• Lifetime imprisonment begins.jpg
    Lifetime imprisonment begins.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 1,059

It doesn't (currently?) have any other images to go with and so it felt silly to make a thread just for this one image.

Not at all. The setting is too different for me to incorporate it into the narrative, however.

You kidding me? I love to have here everything Witcher inspired! Great technique too .... XNA or SFM? I'm not very accomplished in any, I'm afraid ...

You kidding me? I love to have here everything Witcher inspired! Great technique too .... XNA or SFM? I'm not very accomplished in any, I'm afraid ...
You're too modest, I've already told you that. If you're inspiring others, you're already accomplished as an artist!

In any case, this is DAZ. The Triss Merigold character was commissioned by me, from a nice guy by the name of Shinteo. He takes characters straight from games and converts them to Genesis 8.

It really means a lot that you like my technique. I can't find the time in my busy schedule to practice my skills, so this is only the second render I have ever published.

In any case, this is DAZ. The Triss Merigold character was commissioned by me, from a nice guy by the name of Shinteo. He takes characters straight from games and converts them to Genesis 8.

Wow, that's an approach I wasn't aware of. Interesting. :sisi3:

It really means a lot that you like my technique. I can't find the time in my busy schedule to practice my skills, so this is only the second render I have ever published.

Yours is better than 90% of the output I see in the online 3D. You should definetely do more stuff, I'll always be glad to have it among my images.

by LL

Using all her skills, acquired over almost a century, carefully avoiding contact with her teeth, putting lips and tongue to full use, Triss managed to get the captain to come abundantly in her mouth within the five minutes limit. At least, she was reasonably sure she did it. The bastard of course first checked she had swallowed everything, then claimed she had exceeded the five minute limit by a few seconds. He thus ordered his men to strike Ciri five times across the breasts with a cat o' nine tails. The strokes barely got a reaction out of the young woman, exhausted as she was after her night of punishment.

Then travel resumed. To further impress the lesson upon Triss, he ordered to put her backwards on the mobile wooden horse, and tie her tightly to Ciri, so that Triss was constantly reminded of how badly the overnight treatment had hurt her friend. She tried not to press too tightly against Ciri's chest, the stripes of the five lashes a clear reminder of how painful every contact there had to be. But the rope around their waist allowed for no distance.

Many times during that day, a particularly hot one for the end of summer, Triss had tried talking to Ciri, sometimes begging for forgiveness, sometimes trying to encourage. Was the brave, foolish girl still ashamed of her breakdown and confession under the atrocious tortures she had suffered in Emhyr's dungeon, she wondered? Was she angry at her, instead? Ciri gave no indication of being actually aware of her surroundings. Triss then tried to take some of Ciri's weight on her shoulders, turning their forced embrace to some advantage. The increased moaning on Ciri's side however soon made her realize that by lifting Ciri slightly all she obtained was increasing the blood flow to the teenager's nether regions, ultimately raising rather than lowering her pain. In the end Triss realized there was nothing she could do. Except keeping her temper in check for the rest of the long voyage.

Meanwhile Philippa seemed asleep, while Yen, on the front place and unable to comunicate with her friends, was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"The landscape... I could swear we were in a forest moments ago, and now it seems we're in a desert? And what is that? A carriage like ours, with women being taken TOWARDS Nilfgaard? That makes no sense... My mind must be playing tricks on me. Or did they drug me, maybe?"

The day crept on. Guards and prisoners, all awaiting what the evening would bring, albeit with quite different moods.

Attachments

• Trio 07 001 90 0c.jpg
    Trio 07 001 90 0c.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 1,032
Yeah, you are already doing fantastic. And I’d love to have that character in genesis 8, I’m very jealous. M
Thanks.
Actually, you too can have this character in Genesis 8. After a set amount of time, Shinteo makes his creations freely available. Go to his Patreon site. You'll find Ciri and Yennefer there, as well as other well-known characters from other games.

Thanks.
Actually, you too can have this character in Genesis 8. After a set amount of time, Shinteo makes his creations freely available. Go to his Patreon site. You'll find Ciri and Yennefer there, as well as other well-known characters from other games.

Unfortunately I have a rather large library populated with loads of content (some 4 or 5 TB actually) that's made for Poser. After a development hiatus, the latest versions are top notch actually.

Back
Top Bottom