Journey of a Pain Slut ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 21

“How is she?”

“She’s okay Mister, ‘course she is. She loved what you did to her, and the fact you made her hate it makes her love it even more, or at least it does now that it’s over …”

I furrowed my brow at her very contrived sequence of words, and then she looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

I knew what she meant.

Red lay in the bed. We had already discovered the spare laundry cupboard and so we would just make sure the sheets were changed before we left. Red would be leaving small little blood stains over the new, crisp white covering already.

The flame-haired girl’s eyes were open and she was looking at me, awake and aware … but very clearly exhausted.

“Come here,” the tone I used with the slut made my intent obvious to the point where my Little Girl moved towards me and, without further word, quickly dropped to her knees to inspect my hidden bulge.

All that remained were my boxers, I had already taken off everything else, and she made an event out of removing those. Using her delicate, feminine touch, My Little Girl slid down my underwear, my rock-hard shaft springing out, nearly hitting her in the face and her eyes twinkled with what I knew to be lust.

No further instructions were necessary. The slut wrapped her sweet lips around my cock, sucking on the tip before working her way down my shaft. She was a skilled cocksucker, bobbing her head, up and down, before attempting to take my entire length.

"Oh yes, aaaahh fuck! That feels so fucking good my sweet Little Girl," I moaned aloud as I stroked her silky dark hair.

The warmth of her mouth around me was a similar feeling to that of her pussy around my tongue; a sensation that drove me wild ... actually everything about this Little Girl drove me wild. As the tip of my swollen head slipped into her welcoming throat, I gazed at her adorable face. She sunk her long, painted black fingernails deep into my legs as she slid her mouth further down on my throbbing shaft.

Each passing second felt better and better, and by the time she stopped to catch her breath I had been reduced to a gasping, panting, but still very erect, ecstatic 58 year old.

My Little Girl quickly repeated the process, this time forcing my length even further down her throat. It was too much for me to bear without cumming … almost.

I looked down towards the bed, at Red. Her gaze was directed at us. She said nothing but she was watching every lap of her girlfriend’s tongue on my body. Was she feeling a pang of jealousy? I sure hoped so!

Pulling the slut to her feet I slipped the killer red dress from her shoulders.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered, the full effect of the love I felt for her evident, or at least I hoped it was, in my words.

She smiled as my lips moved to hers. A slow, sensual kiss ensued in full view of Red, and then, when we finally parted, I said … “Turn around and grip the end of the bed. I want you to look at Red, your lover, your girlfriend. Catch her eyes with yours and never let go …”

I heard my slut moan. My cock was aching, I needed release.

She obeyed and in seconds I was looking down upon my Little Girl’s firm, peachy ass staring back at me, covered only by a thin whisp of lace. I gripped the thong at either side and slipped the material slowly down her thighs, fighting back the urge to simply rip her panties away.

I heard her gasp, felt her shudder.

“I’m gonna fuck her ass now Red, you girl, your lover …” I loved saying those words. Loved the fact that she was looking at us.

I pushed at the slut’s shoulders, forcing her posture down, giving me full access to her naked rear. The Little Girl reacted very well to my dominant disposition, going as far as to raise her cute bottom as high as she could, giving me the perfect angle of penetration.

And penetrate I did, far faster and harder than I had previously done with her. She was no ass virgin and needed no lubrication, just the solidity of my shaft. I put each ounce of strength into every thrust, the slightly tanned flesh of her bottom rippling slightly as it came into harsh contact with my thighs time and again. The sounds of my relentless, punishing thrusts brought me close to orgasm too quickly, and as I tried to hold out, I felt her walls tighten around me, dragging me deeper ...

Both My Little Girl and myself were on the brink of staggering climaxes, but I didn’t want it yet.

“Slow your fingers down slut,” I said quietly seeing that she was fingering herself …

Then she cried out as I pulled my throbbing, almost-there cock free of the sweet confines of her anal passage

"And look at me. I want to see the look in your eyes as I fuck you like a dirty whore!" Her groan of pleasure was exquisite, as my Little Girl gifted me her best pair of "fuck me" eyes.

The force of my thrusts had only helped stretch her ass-hole even more. “Relax Little Girl,” I said, the tone infused with intended gentleness, as I took my shaft into the palm of my hand.

The eye contact we made was intense as I squeezed the tip of my cock back into her asshole.

And I began to fuck her again. The more pushed I forward, the more her ass strangled my cock, and the harder I got.

"Fuck Mister, that feels so good,”

I grinned at her words, “Can you see this Red. You got lashed but your girlfriend gets a loving ass-fucking …”

A long, loud groan signified how deep I was inside the slut’s body, and I gripped her hair, pulled her upwards and then leaned down so that I could kiss her softly.

“I love you,” I said again, the words sincere and now coming easily to me. I did love her, like I had never loved anyone before.

With every long, loud, erotic thrust came an even louder, more erotic noise from my Little Girl's mouth. I watched as she closed her eyes, maybe … hopefully, overwhelmed by the sensations I was creating for her.

I felt the blood engorging my cock as the inevitable, impending orgasm drew near. Judging by the look on her face and the tightness of her grip on me, she was getting close too.

My sweet princess trembled as her asshole contracted, and then she climaxed. Wonderfully, beautifully so and I kissed her with a genuine intensity of passion as her orgasm washed through her.

Moments later, my thigh muscles tensed and my cock throbbed … the time was here.

My back arched and my head threw backwards.

“Ohhhhhh fuck, ohhhhh shit yessssss!” I could not stop myself from crying out. As the force of my climax pushed my Little Girl onto the bed upon which Red was resting … and watching.

"Fuck Mister, what was that! I can't believe you came so hard. Fuck soooo gooood!" She purred as my softening shaft fell from her.

My Little Girl put her cerebellum to work, desperately trying to hold herself up without my assistance. Unfortunately, her lower body was almost completely useless, still ravaged from the ass-pounding I had just imposed upon her, and which she had gratefully received.

She collapsed onto her knees, her head positioned just below my cock. Almost instinctively, My Little Girl wrapped her lips around the still swollen and dripping head, her fingers around the softening shaft, and wanked it hard, making sure every last drop of my seed was somewhere inside of her.

“Go pour yourself wine Mister, then come back and watch. I’m gonna bring Red off for you …”

I laughed out loud.

Did I say I love this girl? I simply adore her.

“You’d do that for me?” I asked.

“Right now Mister, I would do anything for you …”

Fuck! My cock trembled and my heart melted.

I really couldn't imagine life without this beautiful, sweet slut.
I didn't want to imagine it.
And right now, I didn't have to.

“You enjoy her, my sweet Little Girl, you deserve her. Even salacious perverts like me need a rest sometime. I’m gonna take a shower … alone. But when you’re finished with your friend come to me, I’ll be waiting."

I paused briefly, and then added, “Tonight you sleep in my bed.”

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 22

“She’s okay Mister, ‘course she is. She loved what you did to her, and the fact you made her hate it makes her love it even more, or at least it does now that it’s over …”

She loved every moment. I knew she did. And I envied her at that moment, but only for a moment. He was a sharer. I knew that. I smiled. I knew.

He wanted me now.

My mouth opened to him.

All of him. The whole of him.

We kissed. He turned me. I so wanted this.

He opened me and I opened to him. My path strewn with petals for him. Open wide. Church-door wide for him. Well-deep for him. Into me. Into my church. Worshiping in my church. Drinking my wine. Touching me deep inside. I'm lost. So very lost. In a special place. He's making me a special place. Of such sweet pleasure. Loving me. Really loving me. Loving me hard til I hurt, his swell growing inside me.

Turning my face to him. Kissing him. Loving Him. At this moment. More than anyone.

So fucking awesome. So fucking amazing.

Trembling my body on him.

Electric trembling.

Panting trembling.

Hot wet trembling.

And exploding. Wonderful explosions. Exploding one after another. In stars and flashes and surges and it's fucking wonderful.

And Him. A firestorm. A torrent. A magnificent flood. I can't believe what is happening. I.... He...Fuck soooo gooood!

Folding. I'm done. He's done me. Folding. Collapsing. Beautiful fall. Tumbling.

On my knees. Look up to Him. Look over to Her. Loving Him and Her. So fucking much. It shouldn't be. Me. Here. Him. Here. Her. Here. Us. Here. Impossibly here. Impossibly gorgeous. Impossibly crazy. Here. So fucking amazingly beautiful. She is. So fucking beautiful. Lying there. Sweat-coated and marked. So beautifully marked.

And so. For Him. And for me. And for Her. I tell him. I will do anything for Him right now. I'll bring her for him. Now. Just for Him. And I love her so much and, now, I love Him. Us. I want this for Him. Her, me. Us. We want to do this for Him. A beautiful trade. A love-trade. Love for pain for love for pain for love. I'm lost in the circle. I don't know which place it starts. It just rolls on for us. Her and Him and me. Fucking crazy lucky joy-filled us.

He turns. 'Tonight you can sleep in my bed'.

Him. Me. I want to sleep in his bed. Tenderly. I want Him to touch my Agate-Stone. To touch me softly. To gently roll the heels of his hands over my hard nipples. To bite my neck. To kiss my Agate-Stone. I want Him tonight.

And I can't stop thinking about lying on her. Her belly torn open. My belly torn open. The knife from the kitchen. Torn open by Him. Our bleeding naked bodies torn open by Him. And at this moment, this moment, I know I love Him...

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 23

The next morning we slept in a little, but soon we were ready to get poolside. We had a light breakfast from room service and were preparing to head out.

“Sun cream Mister,” she was still calling me Mister even though we now seemed closer than we ever had before. She continued with her guidance … “Put it on before you get dressed. You don't miss any spots and you don't get it on your swim shorts, or anywhere else.”

We did each other's backs, like a proper couple, and then started to cover the rest of our bodies. My Little Girl was putting on quite a show, obviously for my benefit. It was having the desired effect too.

Running her hands all over her body was a very erotic sight. Since I was paying rather close attention, I couldn't help but notice that she was putting on the sunscreen nearly as if she was going out in the sun totally naked.

The only spots she missed were her nipples and her pussy. She had especially given her ass a good coating. At first I assumed it was just to add to the effect, but the more she acted like this the more I hoped that the covering of cream reflected the skin she would be exposing poolside today.

“I wonder how she slept, I mean A …” My Little girl looked at me, her lips stopped mid-word. She was about to speak Red’s name out loud. I smiled and raised my eyebrows, smirking as she continued “… Red, I mean, I wonder if she slept okay after what we did and everything.”

After my Little Girl had put Red to bed, and then had her ass fucked by me, she had then made out with her friend, while I had a shower. I had then allowed the slut to take her exhausted friend into the shower and then finally to bed. Although it had caused her greater agony, I knew that the salted water would heal her skin far quicker than if we hadn’t applied it.

“She was okay when you left her wasn’t she?” I questioned.

“Yep, she was, I think. She moaned and groaned a lot though …”

I grinned.

“Not because of ‘that’ you perv. It was because we had beaten her almost senseless!”

I laughed as the slut went to the dresser and took out her swim suit. I finished off my cream while she slipped it on her naked body, but then, when I turned around, I audibly gasped.

"You like?" she teased.

My God! It was pale yellow, which I was sure would sparkle in the sun but become totally translucent when wet, drawing even more attention to it (as if that was necessary). I could have made this suit out of some string and a small scrap of fabric, and still had material left over.

There were two tiny triangles of materials, plus some string, that formed the top. The distance between them was a good two inches. I saw no way that it could stay in place. It barely covered her nipples and that was all, plus the material was such that you could fairly clearly see the outline of her aureole, though it was totally opaque … currently.

The bottom was similar. It was made up of a brief triangular piece that started half way down her shaved mound, and narrowed to something slightly wider than a Band-Aid that ended deep in her crack just far enough up the back to cover her small, tight hole … the one that I had breached so deeply and satisfyingly the evening before.

The rest was three pieces of string. That it didn't fall off while she was standing there seemed to defy the laws of gravity. I was certain she couldn't move and keep it on.

I smirked to myself as I realised that inside my head I sounded like her father might sound … though my inentions were completely different.

“Fuck!” I finally managed to reply.

She laughed and moved to me, pushing against my body, stiffening my groin.

“We could if you like,” My Little Girl purred.

And so … we did!

“Those guys are looking at you.” I spoke to my Little Girl from the comfort of the sun lounger next to her.

She flipped herself over to lay on her back and looked askance at me. Grinning she replied, “Yep they are, aren’t they.”

I laughed at her audacity. I loved this girl so damn much and today, especially today after leaving Red at the apartment, it felt like it was just her and me.

I knew she would never let Red go, but right now just for the time being, I wanted to enjoy her company. Just before leaving the apartment, with the slut flaunting her body in the tight skimpy yellow bikini, we made love. We didn’t fuck, I didn’t beat her nor torture her … I made love to her. Slowly, gently, rapturously … and it was so damn erotic … and sensual.

She liked to be hurt, and I liked hurting her, but she was a vibrant girl and she liked to be wined and dined and made love to as much as the next vibrant girl.

Oh yes, I loved her alright, and my passion was growing. I hoped I could keep it in check, because despite my developing feelings, I knew that what we had now was how it must work. Anything more and the world that I knew would explode in my face …

So here we were at the shared pool, with all and sundry ogling my Little Girl.

“Yes!” I felt like shouting, “She IS mine, so go fuck yourselves …” but those words stayed inside my head.

“Text her, Red. Get her to come out here in her bikini, the skimpiest one she has. She can sit in the shade but I want everyone to see her body. The myriad small cuts, the welts, the swollen flesh …”

My Little Girl laughed as she began to type. “Okay I will, but who the fuck uses words like myriad, Mister?”

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 24

My lovely moaning crying kissing Abi.
Me and her and a cool, fresh bed.
Me and her and her hurt. Me and her and what she has seen.
But it's me and her and it's always me and her. Us.

Lying there. Sleeping gently, waking gently.
I love her so much. I love being with her lovely body, her lovely stripes. Her lovely lips and hair and cunt. Her soft, sweet, honey cunt.
Me and her.
Always Her.

And Him. Him too. I guess that's ok.
Him.
Him who fucks me and who I like to fuck me and who I like to suck off and who I like to hurt me.
Him.
He's ok. He's more than ok.

Sighs and sleeping and kisses on her nipples and on her clit and on her eyes. Her lovely eyes. Her wet lips. All her lips.

I almost told Him Her name. Almost. Not to be told. Her name and my name are our secrets. We have lots of secrets. We're girls.

I know he loves me, in his own way. I know he'd like to have me always, in his own way. Without messing up his life, his wife. In his own way he loves me and in my own way I love him. Bi baby. Sweet Bi Baby. Just for him though. I love Her truly and forever. I love her tenderly and infinitely. I love him in His own way. I love to be fucked by him. I love to be hurt by him. Him. Him Him Him Him.

He loves how I look. I'm super pretty for Him today. Super sexy pretty so he wants to fuck me here and now and all the time. He's so fucking hard. He can't help himself. He wants to fuck me so much. I roll against him. He wants me. I want him to fuck me now and he can't stop himself. He wants me. Now.

I like it.

By the pool. So fucking pretty for Him. Guys look at my prettiness. Lucky guys. I'm pretty.

He's jealous. That's so nice. He's showing me off. That's so nice too.

It's so nice being here, being showed off. His Little Girl. His little plaything. His little fuck-toy. His little pain-slut. It's so fucking nice.

He wants to show off Abi too. He's so doh sometimes. His words! He's so fucking doh. But he wants to show her off. Her and her fucked-over body. So they can see. I think I like that. Us two. His little toy girls. I want them to look at us and at Him and feel fucking envious. They should. They have no idea how lucky he is. And they have NO fucking idea how lucky us two little Bi-Babies are.... We are two lucky fucking slut babies. So fucking lucky happy pretty sweet and fuckable we are. Just for him.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 25

Sounds came from over the small wall that partitioned the beach full of people playing merrily in the surf from the shared poolside where we all now relaxed. However, we, my Little Girl and I, were in our own little world.

The sun was so damn hot, and the weather just perfect, in fact everything about this was perfect. How I would let her go back home, away from me when this was over, I didn’t want to think about. But that wasn’t today’s problem.

Right now, the slut and I were comfortably ensconced in the bubbling hot tub looking out over the expanse of white stone floor that surrounded the pool.

Red sat back on her lounger, and she looked anything but relaxed. The slut had told her to join us, as I instructed, and she had dragged her magnificently marked body outside … moreover, Red was wearing the smallest bikini imaginable … If that wasn’t enough to turn heads and grab the attention on offer, her welted flesh covered in small little red pin heads where the cuts had turned from droplets into small scabs, just added to her allure.

And now we had left her alone on the sun lounger, in the shade, with the order to remove her bikini top and expose her breasts …

“Look at her, doesn’t she look hot?”

My Little Girl floated over to me and settled herself between my legs before leaning back against my chest. We drank wine, watched the seagulls soar across the sky and listened to the roar of the ocean pounding on the sand just a short distance away, while my fingers ran across her shoulders, neck and down her arms causing small goose bumps to form. She shivered delightfully. I could see her nipples already beginning to push against the fabric of her skimpy, thin bikini top.

“She is hot,” I replied.

The slut turned her head to look at me, “Hotter than me?”

I grinned and pulled her all the way to me, my sweet little princess. “No one is hotter than you,” I said, and, as she cradled her head into the side of my neck, my Little Girl purred.

My fingers danced lightly across her throat and down over the top of the exposed cleavage. She pushed back into me. Her lips parted and her tongue padded a sheen of moisture around them before she kissed my neck. A soft kiss that barely touched me but enough to cause a slight stirring down below.

"I think this is in the way." I said reaching for the clasp of her bikini top. It came undone easily but My Little Girl stopped it from sliding off.

"There are people all around," she warned. "What if someone sees?"

I grabbed her hand that still gripped at the fabric. I smiled at the fact that for such a weird, fucked-up, pain-seeking girl, my slut was being awfully bashful.

"No one can see us," I laughed, but I knew they really could.

I pulled her hand away and the top slid slowly from her breasts and across her hard nipples. Pulling it from her, I dropped the bikini top to the wooded deck surrounding the tub.

My Little Girl turned and smirked at me. "Well fair is fair Mister."

I felt her hands on my hips grabbing at my shorts and pulling them forcefully down.

I laughed, my spirit freed by her presence. When my Little Girl is around, I really do feel thirty years younger! Well, fair is fair I guess, and so I lifted my hips and my shorts also found their home on the floor next to her top.

“Look Mister, there’s a guy talking to … Red.” Another pause in my Little Girl’s sentence that almost revealed her friend’s name.

I gave her a devilish grin and pulled her into me, feeling her hard nipples push into my chest as my hand ran down her back and into her bikini bottoms. "Yes, my sweet slut, fair is fair.”

She grunted as I began to pull loose the string ties at each side of her bottoms. My slut made no attempt to stop me.

“Will she go with him?” I asked.

“I hope not,” my slut replied. “I don’t mind sharing her with you, but …”

“Dry your hands, pick up your phone and text her. Tell her to fuck him … but not to go back to the room to do it. Tell her to take him somewhere outside and do it.”

For a second the Little Girl looked crestfallen. “Please Mister, don’t …”

My look gave her the answer. As my exposed under-water cock hardened, the slut did as I asked.

Nodding at her saddened face, I beckoned her back to me. Putting the phone on the wooden side table she made her way to me.

“Did you object to that little one?” I asked.

Scrunching her nose in a delightful manner, she shrugged her shoulders. “If it pleases you, then …”

I pulled her bottoms all the way from her firm ass and pushed her away again. The slut floated on her back away from me as the bottom of her suit slid down her legs and off. She changed direction and floated back into my arms, her hand finding its way easily below the water and wrapping itself around my now hard cock.

"Fair?" she inquired sheepishly while giving me a little tug.

"Very." I whispered into her ear. "But today is all for you my darling Little Girl. I just want you to relax and enjoy."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay." she said and then plunged her head under the water. I felt her lips surround the head of my cock. Her tongue swirled across the sensitive skin and the tickled the underside of my shaft.

“Holy fuck!” I groaned as a couple of heads turned to look our way.

The slut grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled herself down, taking most of me deep into her mouth. Her lips clasped firmly around my shaft and she applied a gentle suction as she made her way back to the head.

My Little Girl resurfaced, the water cascading over her shoulders and laughed. "Sorry, I just had to do that."

"Fuckkkkk!" I laughed back pulling her to me and meeting her soft lips with mine. Her lips parted for my tongue and we stayed locked in that position for a while.

“Look Mister,” she angled her head towards the loungers. Red was taking the hand offered by the guy and standing. Her body was virtually naked, given that she was topless, a state of undress that was perfectly acceptable in this vicinity.

“She’s going with him,” I stated the obvious just for the record.

As my Little Girl stood by the side of the tub, her bare breasts covered by the side, I moved in behind her.

“Does that piss you off?”

She sighed. “Not really. I know she’s doing it only cos you said she must, and I know she’ll come back, so …”

My hands ran up and down the length of the slut’s body caressing every inch of skin I could reach, finding their way across her soft inner thighs and hard jutting nipples.

Then I pulled away. I wanted her pleasure to build over the course of the next couple hours. I wanted her to relax completely into our own waves of joy.

As Red walked past, hand in hand with this guy, she looked our way. She wasn’t smiling.

“Don’t piss her off too much Mister, please?” The slut grinned at me, and I moved my mouth to hers.

We broke from the kiss to catch our breath and I poured us more wine. My Little Girl sat next to me sipping her from the glass, my arm around her and her leg thrown over mine. Every once in a while, she would reach down between my legs but I would just sigh and playfully slap her hand.

I pulled her around in front of me again and massaged her shoulders trying to work out what little tension still resided there.

I could feel the stress wash off her as her body gave in to my insistent kneading. Finally, the bottle of wine finished and any residual tension vanquished, my hands made their way down to her firm breasts, floating provocatively in the tub before me. I massaged around the outsides slowly, delving deeply into the tissue, and then letting my touch slide over her skin to her nipples. I gently took them between my thumb and first finger and squeezed, rolling them, feeling them swell to my touch.

“Ohhhh Mister, yes please, don’t stop.” I glanced around to make sure that no one was watching, and they weren’t. The tub was raised from the main floor level and so even when standing it was hard to see inside … which was a good job given the show being put on by the slut and I.

My Little Girl let out a soft sigh. “Do you think he’s fucking her right now?” she said quietly.

“I think she’s on her knees sucking his cock, and he’s preparing to take her ass …”

She let out another groan.

“Wonder if he’ll ask about the whip marks,” she added.

“I hope so,” I replied.

Pushing her forward I then added, “Lie out flat with your shoulders on my knees.”

She did as instructed, and found herself floating on her back in the hot water, my knees on her shoulders keeping her head afloat. Her breasts peeking out of the water, the warm air blowing over her wet nipples caused them to stiffen harder than I had ever seen them before, or so it seemed. She let her arms float out to the sides. It was then that she noticed my actual intention.

She tilted her head back and looked at me with a glint in her eye and a grin that said it all. She parted her legs and let the hot tub jet have full access to her waiting pussy. The water bubbled between her legs and I could only imagine the sheer pleasure that was coursing through her pussy and believe it or not caused her nipples to swell even more.

“Fucking hell Mister, oh my good … fucckkkkk!”

I kept caressing her shoulders and the top of her breasts with one hand while the other ran softly over her face and across her sweet lips. She ran her tongue over my finger before sucking it into her mouth to the knuckle.

Her eyes never left mine until they rolled up into her eyelids and her whole body shook as the orgasm pulsed through her.

In her unbridled ecstasy she sank beneath the water and I had to grab her to keep her from going under. Upon her reappearance my Little Girl threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. My hand slid across her stomach and landed on her clit. She tossed her head back and let a deep groan rumble in her throat.

I took two fingers and drove them into her pussy easily. Her hips thrust against them wanting more.

"I need you right now." The slut moaned into my ear. Her legs wrapped around my waist and with no effort at all impaled herself on my waiting cock. She took it to the hilt and let out a quiet cry as she writhed into her impalement.

I leaned back against the side of the hot tub lost in the feeling of my Little Girl’s passion.

Life was so damn wonderful!

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 26

I slip away. Into the room. Into the bathroom. Away so short a time He doesn't notice I'm not there. Not there floating on my back between his legs, my eyes looking up at Him, His hands stroking my breasts, my cunt. Away so short a time.

Wet. Beads of water tracking down my lovely nakedness. Leaning against the open frame of the bi-folds. Looking at him, his back. Looking at the deck and the jacuzzi and the pool. And him. His back to me. He hasn't noticed I'm not there. He's still got me between his legs. Stroking me. My head rolled back, my eyes gazing up at him. Good little girl's eyes.

And looking beyond the deck, over the sand to where the pink-black blocks of shattered granite tumble to the edge of the blue-white rollers. I can see Her. I can't see Her. Hidden between the blocks of granite where the boys took her, holding her by the hand, laughing. Her face. Her mouth. Closed. Her eyes. Looking ahead. Her hair lifted by the breeze. The boys. Chattering. Unsure. Excited and scared. To where I can't see her they take her.

And there, where I can't see her, I watch as they walk around her. Her body still. As the one who thinks he is the leader unties the thin laces of her bikini. They walk around her, afraid of her body. He picks up courage. Touches her. Traces the marks on her. Cups a breast in his hand. Strokes her cheek. She doesn't smile. She doesn't look at him.

He puts his hands on her shoulders. Firmly pushes her down. She's kneeling. Goes behind her. Shoves her. She's on all fours. Crouching. She doesn't smile. He pushes her again. Her face is almost touching the sand, she leans on her fore-arms. He goes behind and lowers himself. Pulls out his sex. Opens her ass. Rubs himself firm. Opens her wider. Pushes himself in. Tells one of the others. Get under her. Tells her. Suck him off. She doesn't smile. She looks ahead. She obeys Him.

He grabs her waist. Lifts her over. Her mouth full of seed, her face covered in white juice, flecked with sand. She doesn't smile. She looks straight ahead. He pushes her onto her back. He slips his fingers, wetted with spittle, into her cunt. He fucks her hard. She doesn't move. Another sits over her. Opens her lips. Shoves himself in. Fucks her mouth. Comes over her hair, her face, her breast. And then another. And another. First one. Then another. Her mouth. Her cunt. Her ass. One. Another.

She's lying on the sand where I can't see her. Hidden behind the jumble of pink-black granite. Her moans hidden by the crash of the surf. The boys appear. Whooping. Laughing. Joshing. A late luncheon at some Oxbridge college falling into the quad. How he fucked the server's daugher. Geraldine. Sweet little Irish Geraldine. How he fucked her behind the library in the Fellows' Garden. How he shoved her into his too-small bed in his book-filled study overlooking the chapel. How small her tits were. How tight her cunt was. How he looked at her mother when she served him in Hall. And she's lying there, on the sand. Covered in sand and their seed and she's not smiling and she's staring straight ahead.

And I look at my lovely beautiful body. At the beads of water making little rivulets down me as they slide over my breasts. And I look at the still faint marks on me. And I look at the darkness where He burnt His ownership onto me. Onto my mound. So I would be His.

I can see her now as she walks back towards us. She's wearing her bikini. Her red bikini. She's swum in the sea. She isn't smiling. She looks straight ahead.

And I go back to him in the jacuzzi and nuzzle down between His legs as the warm bubbles fill my cunt and roll over me. And I lift my body up so He can see all of me and my belly and my breasts and my eyes that look at Him and I lower myself onto Him and he fucks me and I am His.

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 26

I slip away. Into the room. Into the bathroom. Away so short a time He doesn't notice I'm not there. Not there floating on my back between his legs, my eyes looking up at Him, His hands stroking my breasts, my cunt. Away so short a time.

Wet. Beads of water tracking down my lovely nakedness. Leaning against the open frame of the bi-folds. Looking at him, his back. Looking at the deck and the jacuzzi and the pool. And him. His back to me. He hasn't noticed I'm not there. He's still got me between his legs. Stroking me. My head rolled back, my eyes gazing up at him. Good little girl's eyes.

And looking beyond the deck, over the sand to where the pink-black blocks of shattered granite tumble to the edge of the blue-white rollers. I can see Her. I can't see Her. Hidden between the blocks of granite where the boys took her, holding her by the hand, laughing. Her face. Her mouth. Closed. Her eyes. Looking ahead. Her hair lifted by the breeze. The boys. Chattering. Unsure. Excited and scared. To where I can't see her they take her.

And there, where I can't see her, I watch as they walk around her. Her body still. As the one who thinks he is the leader unties the thin laces of her bikini. They walk around her, afraid of her body. He picks up courage. Touches her. Traces the marks on her. Cups a breast in his hand. Strokes her cheek. She doesn't smile. She doesn't look at him.

He puts his hands on her shoulders. Firmly pushes her down. She's kneeling. Goes behind her. Shoves her. She's on all fours. Crouching. She doesn't smile. He pushes her again. Her face is almost touching the sand, she leans on her fore-arms. He goes behind and lowers himself. Pulls out his sex. Opens her ass. Rubs himself firm. Opens her wider. Pushes himself in. Tells one of the others. Get under her. Tells her. Suck him off. She doesn't smile. She looks ahead. She obeys Him.

He grabs her waist. Lifts her over. Her mouth full of seed, her face covered in white juice, flecked with sand. She doesn't smile. She looks straight ahead. He pushes her onto her back. He slips his fingers, wetted with spittle, into her cunt. He fucks her hard. She doesn't move. Another sits over her. Opens her lips. Shoves himself in. Fucks her mouth. Comes over her hair, her face, her breast. And then another. And another. First one. Then another. Her mouth. Her cunt. Her ass. One. Another.

She's lying on the sand where I can't see her. Hidden behind the jumble of pink-black granite. Her moans hidden by the crash of the surf. The boys appear. Whooping. Laughing. Joshing. A late luncheon at some Oxbridge college falling into the quad. How he fucked the server's daugher. Geraldine. Sweet little Irish Geraldine. How he fucked her behind the library in the Fellows' Garden. How he shoved her into his too-small bed in his book-filled study overlooking the chapel. How small her tits were. How tight her cunt was. How he looked at her mother when she served him in Hall. And she's lying there, on the sand. Covered in sand and their seed and she's not smiling and she's staring straight ahead.

And I look at my lovely beautiful body. At the beads of water making little rivulets down me as they slide over my breasts. And I look at the still faint marks on me. And I look at the darkness where He burnt His ownership onto me. Onto my mound. So I would be His.

I can see her now as she walks back towards us. She's wearing her bikini. Her red bikini. She's swum in the sea. She isn't smiling. She looks straight ahead.

And I go back to him in the jacuzzi and nuzzle down between His legs as the warm bubbles fill my cunt and roll over me. And I lift my body up so He can see all of me and my belly and my breasts and my eyes that look at Him and I lower myself onto Him and he fucks me and I am His.
Poor Red ... and all the time she didn't know you were watching, didn't know her lover could see her being ... screwed? Fucked? gang-banged? Raped? Poor Red ...

Poor Red ... and all the time she didn't know you were watching, didn't know her lover could see her being ... screwed? Fucked? gang-banged? Raped? Poor Red ...
She didn't mind. She had been told to go and do what they wanted. That was what He said. So she did what He said. She didn't smile, she looked straight ahead. She accepted what happened because He allowed it to happen. Whatever she might say....

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 27

“Tell us baby,” I watched as the slut stroked Red’s cheek, “Say it like the Mister asked you to …” She was coaxing her friend along, the two of them sitting on the couch in the living area while I sat in the leather chair opposite them.

Red chewed on her bottom lip some more before saying, “I let them fuck me down by the rocks, near the sea by the edge of the beach …”

“… and is that where you sucked them off too Red?” I was pushing the point now. We knew it had been a ‘them’, we had seen them returning, laughing and joking, right about the time my Little Girl had returned from visiting the rest rooms.

Red nodded slowly and then looked at my Little Girl.

“I’m sorry …” was all she said.

“It’s okay baby,” the slut was now cradling her lover’s head, “kiss me please …” As the slut said this to her lover, she looked across at me. I smiled and nodded.

Without a word she pulled away and and took Red’s face in her hands before placing her mouth slowly onto her friend’s moist lips. And then Red kissed her back, and I mean really kissed her.

My Little Girl reciprocated in full whilst I stood watching … mesmerised. Finally, it ended and Red stood grinning at my Little Girl. She was happy again. All was well with the world.

Joining hands, the flame-haired girl started to walk towards the bedroom. The slut glanced at me before allowing herself to be led, as Red, without turning to face me said, "You coming too Mister?"

Sitting watching, my cock aching for release, I was dragged into the scene. My Little Girl was now laid naked on the bed with Red having buried her face between her lover’s thighs leaving me to kiss her adorable lips.

Moaning into my mouth my Little Girl was lost, completely and utterly. Then, a different kind of moan. One that said 'please don't stop' and lifting my face I saw Red, wearing only her white lace panties, kneeling up between the slut’s widespread legs, her chin shining with moisture, her face split with a wide smile as she slowly, and very provocatively licked the juices from around her mouth.

I felt decidedly over dressed in my shirt and jeans, though somewhere along the way I had managed to rid myself of my shoes and socks. My head was spinning a little, with the wine we had drunk in the hot tub and the headiness of this situation.

“I want to watch you two kiss," Red said. "You guys are so together these days, it will be so cool to see you kiss, really kiss. Go on, please …"

My Little Girl looked up onto my eyes, and gave me a look that said, ‘yes let’s’. I leaned down and our lips met. I placed my hands on her hips and groaned into her mouth as her hand cupped my balls through the thick denim. We kissed for a glorious age, as I slid my hand around, under her body to fondle her tight, puckered asshole.

I felt hands at my waist, and they weren't my Little Girl’s.

"Oh fuck, you’re so ready!" Red exclaimed as she pulled down my jeans, and my boxers with them, allowing my cock to spring loose.

"Let me, please." Red's fingers took over responsibility for lightly caressing my balls and my now completely erect cock. As my Little Girl and I broke the kiss, I looked over just in time to see a now fully naked Red, move her hand quickly away from her own pussy. She had been touching herself with her free hand while watching the slut and I kiss. My cock, which I didn't think could get harder, got harder, under her wonderful touch.

"Now," said the slut, "… it’s your turn to kiss … “ She looked at Red and I whilst chewing on her bottom lip.

We willingly did as she had asked.

As Red's lips met mine I felt the difference in texture, slightly thinner and not quite so full as my Little Girl's, whose hand was stroking my back. I felt my cock twitch, it was now as hard as it has ever been.

Red was surprisingly tentative kissing me, almost like she was still concerned that my Little Girl would object, but the slut moved up beside us and placed her hands on the backs of each of our heads, holding us together. Red let go of any inhibition, finally realising that her lover wanted to see the kiss, as much as she, Red, wanted to perform it.

Eventually, my Little Girl, holding her lover’s hair in her fist, pulled us apart and they kissed. Then, in turn, the slut kissed, me before pushing her friend and I back together.

We stayed in this position for quite a while. Alternating kisses between the three of us, and sometimes even tangling three tongues together. It was incredibly erotic. Over the course of kissing, my hands had found the slut’s ass once again, as her touch found my erection.

It was time to move up a gear.

My Little Girl, whose natural instincts seemed to be putting her in control, made her intentions VERY clear. Grasping my cock, she pulled upward and told me to stand up.

"WE are going to suck your cock." she said.

I couldn't stand up quickly enough. The girls' kissing continued as I stood and they had simply replaced my tongue with my cock as part of this three-way exchange.

The ultimate fantasy ménage-a-trois! They kissed and licked the swollen head and ran their mouths up and down the shaft, each with a hand on my ass. The sensation I felt was rivalled only by the amazing view I had of these two beautiful student girls sucking my cockhead and licking at my shaft.

I am not ashamed to say that I didn't last very long. The slut took the head fully into her mouth and bobbed up and down several times and then offered it to Red, who followed suit. This only lasted a minute or so before I came.

“Fuck … fuck … fuckkkkkkk …” I had all but lost any other words from my normally extensive vocabulary!

The first stream went directly into my Little Girl’s mouth before her oral hold on me was replaced by her friend and lover. Red took the rest of my seed down her throat, and then, as if this wasn't enough, the girls kissed, passing my thick juice between their glorious lips.

As I flopped back onto the same comfortable seat from earlier, to enjoy the view, their hands, no longer having me to hold, began to explore one other’s bodies. They found each other’s breasts and lovingly caressed nipples, aureoles, teats, each curve deserving of focused attention, their tongues still fucking hard inside a merged mesh of mouths.

Red then pushed my Little Girl a little away and began kissing down her neck, coming closer and closer to her breasts. The slut had her head back and her eyes closed enjoying her lover’s mouth on her body. She gasped as Red found her nipple and flicked it between her teeth. She kissed and sucked on my Little Girl's erect teats, first one then the other as the slut fell back onto the bed, abandoning herself to the whims of her friend.

Despite it softening, with an absent mind, I had begun to play with my cock. My Little Girl opened her eyes and we made eye contact. She looked as wanton as I had ever seen her as she managed to smile at me through the passion. The smile grew a little as she realized that Red was moving below her breasts, down to her stomach.

Lifting my Little Girl's ass slightly, Red said, "Move up a little and open your legs gorgeous girl, I want to eat you."

As my Little Girl raised her body and placed her ass on the edge of the bed, she spread her legs wide. I moved the chair a little closer to see the action, just as Red's tongue ran the length of the slut’s shining pussy.

She let out a feral moan as her slit was opened and sucked upon. Red pushed her mouth deep into her lover’s body and fucked her with her tongue, in and out several times and my Little Girl just moaned. I was completely mesmerised as Red found the slut’s clit, flicking her tongue quickly back and forth over it, coaxing it from under the hood.

With that, my Little Girl grabbed Red's head with both hands and thrust her pussy forward, causing her friend to cry out. She looked over at me, sitting beside them with my cock in my hand.

“Why are you just sitting there," she asked, grinning.

I took that as my cue to rejoin the scene. However, with the way that they were positioned, there was only one place to go. I tentatively looked at my Little Girl as I moved over beside Red and put my hand on her back. The flame-haired girl shivered a little, but never broke mouth contact with the slut’s pussy. My Little Girl nodded and beamed a lust fuelled smile.

With that, I kissed Red across the shoulders and licked down her spine. She moaned into my Little Girl’s pussy. She had closed her eyes once more, and her body was beginning to tense and tighten. She was very near to her orgasm.

Slowly I licked down Red's back, before placing my hand on her ass. She wiggled a little, so as to get her pussy closer to my fingers. I touched her asshole then put my finger in her pussy. She was so fucking wet …

I fingered her briefly kissing Red ass cheek, then changed positions so that I was completely behind her. Her pussy, ass and the length of her slender back stared me in the face.

Red had one hand wrapped around her lover’s leg, holding her pussy lips open and the other was massaging the slut’s pussy. I watched from behind Red's naked body as my Little Girl arched.

"Ohhhhhh my fucking goshhhhhh!"

Despite my shaft still not being hard, and ignoring the post coital sensitivity around the still slightly swollen head, I thrust as hard as I could into Red's body just as my slut came hard!

We all slept in the same bed that night, and what a night it had been. I found it hard to sleep … my body just wouldn’t calm down. What we had done today was beyond my wildest fantasies. A literal dream come true!

I glanced down at them, sleeping. I would call my wife tomorrow and keep the plates spinning on the home front.

I sighed quietly as Red stirred just a little, and snuggled closer to my Little Girl. What we were doing was nice, but to be honest quite ‘vanilla’.

I needed my fix … my kicks … Tomorrow was Sunday. We had one more full day left after that … I needed to plan something big!

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 27

“Tell us baby,” I watched as the slut stroked Red’s cheek, “Say it like the Mister asked you to …” She was coaxing her friend along, the two of them sitting on the couch in the living area while I sat in the leather chair opposite them.

Red chewed on her bottom lip some more before saying, “I let them fuck me down by the rocks, near the sea by the edge of the beach …”

“… and is that where you sucked them off too Red?” I was pushing the point now. We knew it had been a ‘them’, we had seen them returning, laughing and joking, right about the time my Little Girl had returned from visiting the rest rooms.

Red nodded slowly and then looked at my Little Girl.

“I’m sorry …” was all she said.

“It’s okay baby,” the slut was now cradling her lover’s head, “kiss me please …” As the slut said this to her lover, she looked across at me. I smiled and nodded.

Without a word she pulled away and and took Red’s face in her hands before placing her mouth slowly onto her friend’s moist lips. And then Red kissed her back, and I mean really kissed her.

My Little Girl reciprocated in full whilst I stood watching … mesmerised. Finally, it ended and Red stood grinning at my Little Girl. She was happy again. All was well with the world.

Joining hands, the flame-haired girl started to walk towards the bedroom. The slut glanced at me before allowing herself to be led, as Red, without turning to face me said, "You coming too Mister?"

Sitting watching, my cock aching for release, I was dragged into the scene. My Little Girl was now laid naked on the bed with Red having buried her face between her lover’s thighs leaving me to kiss her adorable lips.

Moaning into my mouth my Little Girl was lost, completely and utterly. Then, a different kind of moan. One that said 'please don't stop' and lifting my face I saw Red, wearing only her white lace panties, kneeling up between the slut’s widespread legs, her chin shining with moisture, her face split with a wide smile as she slowly, and very provocatively licked the juices from around her mouth.

I felt decidedly over dressed in my shirt and jeans, though somewhere along the way I had managed to rid myself of my shoes and socks. My head was spinning a little, with the wine we had drunk in the hot tub and the headiness of this situation.

“I want to watch you two kiss," Red said. "You guys are so together these days, it will be so cool to see you kiss, really kiss. Go on, please …"

My Little Girl looked up onto my eyes, and gave me a look that said, ‘yes let’s’. I leaned down and our lips met. I placed my hands on her hips and groaned into her mouth as her hand cupped my balls through the thick denim. We kissed for a glorious age, as I slid my hand around, under her body to fondle her tight, puckered asshole.

I felt hands at my waist, and they weren't my Little Girl’s.

"Oh fuck, you’re so ready!" Red exclaimed as she pulled down my jeans, and my boxers with them, allowing my cock to spring loose.

"Let me, please." Red's fingers took over responsibility for lightly caressing my balls and my now completely erect cock. As my Little Girl and I broke the kiss, I looked over just in time to see a now fully naked Red, move her hand quickly away from her own pussy. She had been touching herself with her free hand while watching the slut and I kiss. My cock, which I didn't think could get harder, got harder, under her wonderful touch.

"Now," said the slut, "… it’s your turn to kiss … “ She looked at Red and I whilst chewing on her bottom lip.

We willingly did as she had asked.

As Red's lips met mine I felt the difference in texture, slightly thinner and not quite so full as my Little Girl's, whose hand was stroking my back. I felt my cock twitch, it was now as hard as it has ever been.

Red was surprisingly tentative kissing me, almost like she was still concerned that my Little Girl would object, but the slut moved up beside us and placed her hands on the backs of each of our heads, holding us together. Red let go of any inhibition, finally realising that her lover wanted to see the kiss, as much as she, Red, wanted to perform it.

Eventually, my Little Girl, holding her lover’s hair in her fist, pulled us apart and they kissed. Then, in turn, the slut kissed, me before pushing her friend and I back together.

We stayed in this position for quite a while. Alternating kisses between the three of us, and sometimes even tangling three tongues together. It was incredibly erotic. Over the course of kissing, my hands had found the slut’s ass once again, as her touch found my erection.

It was time to move up a gear.

My Little Girl, whose natural instincts seemed to be putting her in control, made her intentions VERY clear. Grasping my cock, she pulled upward and told me to stand up.

"WE are going to suck your cock." she said.

I couldn't stand up quickly enough. The girls' kissing continued as I stood and they had simply replaced my tongue with my cock as part of this three-way exchange.

The ultimate fantasy ménage-a-trois! They kissed and licked the swollen head and ran their mouths up and down the shaft, each with a hand on my ass. The sensation I felt was rivalled only by the amazing view I had of these two beautiful student girls sucking my cockhead and licking at my shaft.

I am not ashamed to say that I didn't last very long. The slut took the head fully into her mouth and bobbed up and down several times and then offered it to Red, who followed suit. This only lasted a minute or so before I came.

“Fuck … fuck … fuckkkkkkk …” I had all but lost any other words from my normally extensive vocabulary!

The first stream went directly into my Little Girl’s mouth before her oral hold on me was replaced by her friend and lover. Red took the rest of my seed down her throat, and then, as if this wasn't enough, the girls kissed, passing my thick juice between their glorious lips.

As I flopped back onto the same comfortable seat from earlier, to enjoy the view, their hands, no longer having me to hold, began to explore one other’s bodies. They found each other’s breasts and lovingly caressed nipples, aureoles, teats, each curve deserving of focused attention, their tongues still fucking hard inside a merged mesh of mouths.

Red then pushed my Little Girl a little away and began kissing down her neck, coming closer and closer to her breasts. The slut had her head back and her eyes closed enjoying her lover’s mouth on her body. She gasped as Red found her nipple and flicked it between her teeth. She kissed and sucked on my Little Girl's erect teats, first one then the other as the slut fell back onto the bed, abandoning herself to the whims of her friend.

Despite it softening, with an absent mind, I had begun to play with my cock. My Little Girl opened her eyes and we made eye contact. She looked as wanton as I had ever seen her as she managed to smile at me through the passion. The smile grew a little as she realized that Red was moving below her breasts, down to her stomach.

Lifting my Little Girl's ass slightly, Red said, "Move up a little and open your legs gorgeous girl, I want to eat you."

As my Little Girl raised her body and placed her ass on the edge of the bed, she spread her legs wide. I moved the chair a little closer to see the action, just as Red's tongue ran the length of the slut’s shining pussy.

She let out a feral moan as her slit was opened and sucked upon. Red pushed her mouth deep into her lover’s body and fucked her with her tongue, in and out several times and my Little Girl just moaned. I was completely mesmerised as Red found the slut’s clit, flicking her tongue quickly back and forth over it, coaxing it from under the hood.

With that, my Little Girl grabbed Red's head with both hands and thrust her pussy forward, causing her friend to cry out. She looked over at me, sitting beside them with my cock in my hand.

“Why are you just sitting there," she asked, grinning.

I took that as my cue to rejoin the scene. However, with the way that they were positioned, there was only one place to go. I tentatively looked at my Little Girl as I moved over beside Red and put my hand on her back. The flame-haired girl shivered a little, but never broke mouth contact with the slut’s pussy. My Little Girl nodded and beamed a lust fuelled smile.

With that, I kissed Red across the shoulders and licked down her spine. She moaned into my Little Girl’s pussy. She had closed her eyes once more, and her body was beginning to tense and tighten. She was very near to her orgasm.

Slowly I licked down Red's back, before placing my hand on her ass. She wiggled a little, so as to get her pussy closer to my fingers. I touched her asshole then put my finger in her pussy. She was so fucking wet …

I fingered her briefly kissing Red ass cheek, then changed positions so that I was completely behind her. Her pussy, ass and the length of her slender back stared me in the face.

Red had one hand wrapped around her lover’s leg, holding her pussy lips open and the other was massaging the slut’s pussy. I watched from behind Red's naked body as my Little Girl arched.

"Ohhhhhh my fucking goshhhhhh!"

Despite my shaft still not being hard, and ignoring the post coital sensitivity around the still slightly swollen head, I thrust as hard as I could into Red's body just as my slut came hard!

We all slept in the same bed that night, and what a night it had been. I found it hard to sleep … my body just wouldn’t calm down. What we had done today was beyond my wildest fantasies. A literal dream come true!

I glanced down at them, sleeping. I would call my wife tomorrow and keep the plates spinning on the home front.

I sighed quietly as Red stirred just a little, and snuggled closer to my Little Girl. What we were doing was nice, but to be honest quite ‘vanilla’.

I needed my fix … my kicks … Tomorrow was Sunday. We had one more full day left after that … I needed to plan something big!
it would be time after these vanilla exchanges to resume the torments of these two sluts who need to suffer excruciatingly

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 28

It's the night. Or the morning. But not yet light. And I'm awake. I can't sleep anymore.
Three of us. Him, me, Abi.
Lucky Abi. Silent Abi. She said nothing, but we knew. She'd been raped. Gang raped. In her mouth, in her cunt, in her ass.
And I just envied her.

It had been so lovely, so soft, so sweet.
And I'd loved it. More than I could have imagined.
Him fucking me. Me sucking Him.
And now the three of us in bed. Him gently snoring. Her purring.

And I'm awake and thinking.
Of what I really want.
Sure, a bit of fun, a bit of pampering. But not that for ever.
I want to hurt. I want to be hurt. And I don't care if the hurting kills me. As long as Abi's with me. Hurting too.
Or watching me hurt. That would be ok too.

And I'm thinking of all those lucky girls. Hurt to death.
Young girls in the arena. No one knew their names.
Crucified and whipped and their bodies torn with hooks and flayed and burned.

And girls tied by their wrists and ankles to oxen and torn apart. Young and naked and innocent and torn apart. Their arms and legs torn off.
And immediately I'm hot and wet.
Thinking of those girls.

And girls tortured by the Inquisition or by the witch-hunters.
Hung on the strappado.
Spread on the wooden horse.
Naked.
Young bodies tormented.
Whipped. Broken. Crying. Weeping. Alone. Or not alone.
Fingers crushed.
Limbs stretched on the rack.
Chained.
Lucky, innocent, sweet, beautiful girls.

And girls in some Argentinian prison.
Bound to filthy iron bedsteads.
Raped.
Naked.
Electrodes on their nipples and labia.
And raped again.
And killed. And disappeared.
Girls who were at parties with boyfriends or girlfriends just a week before.

And girls chained to stakes.
Thin shifts covering their nakedness.
Hanging in chains from their stakes.
Feet off the ground. Bare feet.
And dry wood, not too much, beneath them. A torch put to the wood. Burning. Burning away their shifts. Baring their nakedness for the flames to kiss.

And girls whipped in public.
And girls branded in public.
And girls hung slowly in public.
And girls debreasted in public.
And girls disembowelled in public.
And girls broken on the wheel in public.

And I am dreaming of those lucky, innocent, sweet, beautiful girls. And I am looking at my lucky, innocent, sweet, beautiful girl.
And I am stroking my clit and I am hot and wet and moving so slowly to the ryhthm of my fingers.
And I am lucky, and innocent, and sweet and beautiful.
And I want to hurt.
I don't want anymore soft love-making. I want to be Abi : raped, abused, hurt. I want to be hurt so very very much.

And I look at her, so gently asleep.
And I put my lips to her pink nipple.
And I put my teeth to her pink nipple.
And I bite. Hard. Very hard. I bite.

Last edited:
JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 29

About 9am the next day, I woke, the sun filling my room with light. The girls were still sleeping, by my side wrapped in one another’s bodies. Beautiful girls.

Dreams are funny things. I used to remember all of mine, wake up with the sticky residue of them clinging to my body, the slumbering experience so immediate and intense that if I was in my cold place, I’d wake up freezing.

If I was hearing music, I’d come to with the words and sounds still echoing around my head. My dreams are often so vivid and real that when I first open my eyes, I’m not always sure that I have awakened and wonder if “reality” isn’t really on the other side of my lids. I think dreaming is our subconscious way of sorting through our experiences, tying them into a cohesive narrative, and filing like with like in a metaphorical way, so in the waking we can function with a tidily organized past, present, and future we barely have to think about in the moment.

I think PTSD occurs when something so shattering happens that it blows everything that’s stored neatly into complete chaos, disorganizing your narrative, leaving you drifting and lost where nothing makes sense, until you eventually find a place to store that horrible thing in a way you can make sense of. Like, extreme experiences, or death or … I was waiting for PTSD to strike me.

I have rooms in my dreams, spaces filled with similar pieces of mental “furniture.” Some are crammed with normality, the daughters and the wife, the grandchild, holidays (family ones at least) and work. But then I have rooms with nothing but darkness. It’s where the night lives and it’s filled with chains, and ropes and blood. Death lurks in there somewhere waiting to rear it’s fatal and ugly head. This rooms fills my sleeping hours with nightmares that when I wake leaves their physical residue about my flesh more so than the rooms overflowing with domesticity!

I got up and put on shorts and a tee shirt, slipping my feet into trainers. It was time to take a walk on my own, and think about how the next two days might play out.

First time I really got to look around. Beautiful sunny day, the white sands, the blue water. Paradise! To my left I see some cabanas on the beach. They are behind a line of greenery blocking the view of them from the pool area. Even farther to the left, I see a larger cabana with some writing on the side, the detail of which I can’t make out.

To my right, I see nothing but beautiful beach. Lounge chairs dot the sand, beach umbrellas scattered about. People already lying on towels closer to the sea, trying to get some early rays in. Couples walking along the water, letting the waves wash their feet and recede back into the ocean.

Off in the distance, I see a large yacht moving closer very slowly. There is a small pier that juts out from the beach, close to the cabanas. Not big enough for that yacht for sure!

Back at the apartment the girls are still asleep. They must be exhausted. I smiled to myself and hopped into the shower. My cock and pubic hair, now suitably trimmed … I needed to make some concessions to this damnable age gap … retained the remnants of last night’s lovemaking. Still hard to believe my luck!

Finished showering, I put on some comfortable shorts and a loose-fitting shirt. I slipped on my sandals, and, after leaving my girls a note, I headed to the restaurant.

‘My girls’ – I liked that.

I get a table and order some coffee. While sitting there sipping, in walks my Little Girl and Red. I stand and greet them, as the slut gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I gesture that they should sit and help my Little Girl take a seat.

I pull another chair out for Red, on the other side of me. She gives me a hug and, expecting a peck on the cheek, I turn my face slightly.

She plants her lips right on mine for a quick kiss. I look at her quizzically?

Red?

"After the wonderful day we had, and all we have shared together, I think a proper kiss was more appropriate," she replied smiling.

"I know that you made me … do those things, and you beat me … but well, that’s why we’re here, right. So, thank you Mister.” Red looks over at her lover and smiles.

I look at My Little Girl. She nods her head affirmatively, then looks into my eyes and licks her lips.

"I’m famished I could … eat anything, anything at all," My Little Girl spouted full of innuendo, and then they both burst out laughing, an infection that I couldn’t avoid, and then we were all laughing. Beautiful laughter … together.

While eating breakfast, I noticed a guy checking out the girls, sitting not too far from us. I don't think Red even spotted him, he was to her right and slightly behind her view. I look over at My Little Girl, and she is turning on the flirt. She keeps looking over his way, smiles at him, giving him signs she is interested.

When he finishes his breakfast, he walks up to the table.

"Excuse me, but I could not help notice that your bag had fallen, miss..." he asked questioningly, seeking her name?

"Oh, I’m his Little Girl," she replied, adding, "Thank you," as she took her bag from him.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you were with your father. Please excuse me.”

As he walked off I frowned at the slut, who was now virtually breathless with laughter, as was Red.

“You little Minxes,” I grinned.

“Who … the fuck … says minxes!” My Little Girl was able to spit out between choking sounds, in response to which we all laughed harder still!

“Maybe we’ll see him by the Cabana’s?” I responded.

“Huh,” the slut said inanely. “We don’t have a …”

I nodded, “Yes we do, we have a cabana near the end of the beach. It has VIP on the outside facing the walkway behind, and a view of the ocean outside at the front,” I said with smirk.

"We have a private cabana?" Red stated emphatically. Then added, “Really, do we?”

My smirk turned into a full-on smile.

"While you were sleeping, I found out we could have the use of the VIP cabana. I paid for it for the entire day, my little treat to you for agreeing to come here with me," I said, hoping that my genuine gratitude was understood.

"Oh Mister, you're such a sweetheart, that’s why I love you so much.” My Little Girl threw her arms round me and hugged me.

She loves me ‘so much’ … she said that! Beautiful words.

"I hope it comes with our very own cabana boy, so we can relax while he gets the drinks.” Red grinned.

“Yeah and I hope he is cute," My Little Girl added with a mischevious glint in her eye.

I was at the bar, alone. I fancied a beer, after all it was after 11am, so I didn’t feel too unrighteous. It gave me an opportunity to call my wife.

“Hey honey.” Her voice was actually good to hear. I little slice of normality to keep my feet on the gorund.

“Heyyyy, how’s things at home?”

“Fine dear, I hope you’re not working too hard, don’t let them work you too much with all of those evening workshops and things …”

I almost felt bad as my wife proffered up her sympathies.

We talked about the kids, her sister's flower shop. The plumber that had been round yesterday to fix the master bathroom tap …

I was waiting for her to give me an update on the state of affairs at the Bridewell cells and the unidentified blood source … but she didn’t.

“Maybe we can video call before you come home dear,” My wife commented as we ended our conversation.

“Yes honey, maybe so. Take care, love you.”

Like fuck! No way am I risking a video call from here. I was still smiling at the thought when I saw two girls walking down the beach paddling through in the surf. One was topless, the slightly shorter one. The taller one was carrying something, maybe a bag with creams in … or maybe it had other things inside, and in fact, she was topless as well. They were holding hands playing in the sand with their feet, enjoying the surf while they walked.

My Little Girl and Red! Beautiful sluts.

They walked up the beach without even looking at the bar, and to the farthest cabana, the one marked VIP.

My cock was starting to rise, I needed to join them before it actually started to ache with need. It would be embarrassing to walk around this resort with permanently tented shorts.

I started down the walkway toward our cabana. It was secluded from the other cabanas a lot more than I realised. Which was perfect for what I intended today to be all about …

JOURNEY OF A PAIN SLUT - ACT 6 Chapter 30

Two Hours earlier …

“We have the Cabana, I want you to take her there before I arrive and tie her like this …” I proceeded to give Red instructions on how to secure my slut before I arrived.

I would make today ‘Pain Day’ which would give us tomorrow to recover. Pain for my Little Girl that was. Red had been beaten, humiliated and forced into sex with a gang of strangers … she had suffered, though, like she said, it was why we were all here.

But now it was the slut’s turn. She would suffer at my hands in the VIP Cabana, remote from the other tents, and near to the sounds of the sea breeze which should keep her cries of agony confidential to the three of us. I didn’t want to have to gag her, I enjoyed her pain too much.

Red had her instructions. She would accompany my Little Girl while I waited for her to secure the slut in the manner described. I could barely contain my excitement, and now it was time for a beer … a nice cold one!

Turning to face my Little Girl, I hold up the two lengths of rope to her eyes, getting her attention.

"I'm going to kneel down and tie your ankles to the floor clasps. If you obstruct me at all I will hit you so hard that I'll lift you off your feet. Do you understand?"

Red had prepared her lover. Stripped her and tied her arms high above her head to the round timber beam that secured the roof of the tent.

The slut nods immediately. By the means of tying the rope tightly around her ankles and then to the side supports of the long but slender cabana, my slut is bound as I require. Arms high, legs spread, and with a delightful look of excited apprehension on her face.

Standing, I return to my own small bag, containing the accessories I had brought over here and a few things that I had acquired since we arrived. After electing a light whipping cane, I make my way back again to My Little Girl.

"Alright slut, so far you haven’t suffered much, hardly at all in fact. Today that changes." As I speak, her lip begins to quiver, even in the midst of her desire she shows fear – I love that!

"Today, I'm going to whip you as much as I want." I let the tip of the cane trace the length from her flat, toned stomach to the tip of her totally bare pubic mound.

"And you're going to take it. Your hands will be tied high for each strike. You will count off each strike. You will thank me for each strike and ask for another. If you behave long enough, I'll give you a little break. Do you understand?"

For a moment, she doesn't speak. It is clear that the previous dislocations of both shoulders are adding to her current discomfort. Then, tentatively, she raises her eyes to me, and then says, "Yes … Mister. I understand."

I glance to the side as my eye catches Red, who, after fastening the rope ties at the entrance to seal off the view inside, had taken a seat with a cold juice in one hand, whilst the other plays idly with her still welted, and now very erect, nipples.

"Good girl.”

As I speak, the cane finds its way between the slut’s legs, rubbing in between the already moistening slit. She jumped at first, but then stopped herself.

I am wearing only shorts and the bulge at my groin in plain to see. The slut’s downcast eyes catch the burgeoning nature of my erection and I see her swallow hard.

I take half a step back before letting the cane cut the air. Landing exactly as aimed, a red line springs up across her abdomen. She squeals in pain and her eyes begin to water. Did I surprise her? Had she not expected the hit there.

"One. Thank you, mister, may I have another?" she manages to say, in a very polite manner, through her initial unavoidable sobs.

I heard Red utter a quiet little moan. Beautiful.

The cane marks her body again. And again. Each time the slice of the thin wooden rod marks her flesh. The cane is more harsh than the whip I used on Red. She will be heavily marked, of that there is no doubt.

Each time the slut’s voice breaks out in a painful cry. But each time her flailing fingers finally come to rest and she asks for another.

I let loose with more lashes. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten. I circle her, whipping her stomach and thighs, her back and ass. The smooth curves of her well-toned bottom jump at the sting of the cane, each leaving a red kiss on the firm cheek.

My Little Girl keeps counting. Changing the pressure of the swing a little, I surprise her, almost taking her off balance. The slut teeters on her toes, put retains her position. Finding her balance, she takes a deep breath and renews her self-indulgence by crying a little, the pain demanding that she does.

Dutifully she keeps asking for more. Each time she asks, I hear the desperate hope of a break in her voice. I keep whipping. Aiming at her inner thigh while standing behind her, I turn the entire region into flaming red pain. Crying, in pain and trembling with what could be desire , she continues.

“Harder Mister, hit her harder …” her flame-haired lover was enjoying this. I didn’t turn to look, but I imagined Red’s fingers were now somewhere between her thighs.

"Twenty Seven, mister … ohhh … f ... fuckk … may I … I … I … have an … other?" I circle back around while whipping her, moving up to her abused breasts. My Little Girl stops crying with each strike, choosing instead now to shriek. The next strikes appear to take her pain level up a notch as the incessant nature of the beating pushes towards her threshold.

I keep working. My arm takes aim and comes down on the welted flesh of her chest. I catch her left nipple perfectly with one strike. My Little Girl lets loose with a scream!

"Forty, fuck Mister … May … I … fuck … Mister … have … another …?”

Panting, she awaits the next strike. Looking over her slender, yet curvaceous, frame, I see I've tattooed her flesh in bright red cane marks.

My cock is hard, my body covered in a thin layer of perspiration, I pause. I lower the cane, and step towards her.

I hear the lust fuelled sighs from Red to my rear as I let my hand reach out and find my Little Girl’s body. I run my palm across her front, feeling the heat emanating from her. Moving across her tenderised breasts, I cause her to whimper in pain. I eye a swollen, puffy nipple, hungry for it. I imagine biting it, into it. I satisfy myself with a little pinch.

"No more. Not just yet, a short break for you my sweet slut" I put the cane down.

A sigh escapes My Little Girl, and her shoulders sag. "Thank you, mister." Her eyes go wide. She clearly hadn't meant to say that. She so obviously hadn't wanted to say that, to appear grateful for the pause. She'd blurted it out instinctively, out of self-preservation. I grinned.

"You're welcome." I eagerly eat her marked body with my eyes, letting a stray finger slide inside my shorts and run the length of the underside of my cock.

I watch as she realises what she's done, and soon enough she swallows her emotions and tries to put forth a cool demeanour, even raising her chin and meeting my gaze. She is a pain slut and proud of it, is what she was silently saying to me.

Hmmmm, let’s see what you can take then little slut, are the words that lie behind my smirk.

I walk behind her. Like a well-trained soldier, she keeps her gaze ahead of her. She's trying to be stoic, not let anything in or out. Behind her now, I get close, so that I can whisper to her. Before my lips reach her ear, the head of my manhood pokes through my shorts and into the small of her back, making her jump in surprise.

I enjoy the sensation. The first time my cock has touched her today, albeit with a thin layer of fabric between us. Though no direct touch occurs, it is intimate. I can tell My Little Girl thinks as much, and so I enjoy the contact all the more.

I can now see Red and she has her eyes closed, her hand deep inside her bikini bottoms … the whole Cabana is filled with the scent of sex.

Tenderly, my hands fall onto the shoulders of my slut, her upper arms, stretched high. Beneath my palms her flesh goose-bumps. I smile with closed eyes for a moment, savouring the sensation. Sliding down her flanks, I enjoy the feel of her body.

“Now it is time.” I pick the cane back up and resume my position.

I whip her longer this time, going no easier on her, in fact striking her harder if anything. Her clearly aching body was shining with a painful bright red. She was starting to look like she'd suffered a terrible sun burn. ‘Cane burn’, as it were.

Dutifully, she takes each strike, asking for another, and soon her requests seem like she is begging, then they sound as if she is pleading. Her legs buckle a little before she finds her position again. The pain is building up in her.

I strike her breasts, I strike her thighs, she begs while trying to keep from screaming at me. I strike her tender ass cheeks, she pleads as her eyes roll upwards and my Little Girl fights off the very evident, oncoming sense of unconsciousness.

"Ninety-Three mister. Pl … please … may … I … other!" Her sentences have become shorter. Whether from pain, desperation or an inability to think straight, I can't tell. Maybe all of the above.

"Not right now."

"Thank you mis … ter." She'd said it automatically again, this time catching herself mid-sentence, yet cleverly, she'd finished what she was saying.

"Open your mouth."

Looking at me through heavy lidded eyes, she complies. I place the cane between her teeth, making her hold it there. Seeing her beaten, naked with her bound arms stretched high, her legs parted and with a cane held in her teeth strikes me as profoundly erotic.

“Do not let that fall slut.” She cannot answer but I know that she understands.

Like before, I walk behind her. This time however my fingers trace her spine, from her neck all the way to her ass. I don't stop. My fingers make their way along the crack of her exquisite posterior, all the way along the line. Tracing down and under, they find the hot spot they'd been searching for. A moan escapes the throat of my Little Girl.

Gently parting her swollen labia, my fingers begin to caress her pussy. Moisture had built up within her cunt, making the act of gliding my fingers along her, as yet, un-whipped pussy a thing of great ease. My Little Girl's body goes stiff, unmoving, as I touch her, my fingers lingering.

I find her clit and tease it a moment, before continuing to move along the rest of her pussy. She makes the most delightful sound. Half yelp, half sigh. Adorable. I continue to touch her, letting my fingers briefly kiss her exposed and hardening clit once in a while.

Her body becomes heavy as she lowers it into my grip. She most likely doesn't even realise she's done it. I make my Little Girl enjoy the ministrations. Her pussy greedily spasming in pleasure. Not an orgasm, rather a surge of indulgence. Her body is betraying her mind. Against her will, she continues to respond without speaking.

The slut’s breath is coming out in ragged gasps, breasts heaving. She is fucking beautiful!

I run the back of my hand along her ass. This new sensation breaks off a part of her concentration. After a moment, I feel her warmth and sense how her thighs tense, signalling her readiness. I continue to manipulate her pussy, slowly sliding fingers between her swollen lips before finally focusing on her aching clit.

Little circles, traced around the bud forces my slut’s breath to catch in her throat. My other hand leaves her ass and moves over her shoulder. As gently as is possible, I touch her beaten breast with a lover’s caress.

She groans through her gritted teeth, holding the cane in position. This new sensation sends her over the top. The touch of my fingers along her already bruised and welted body remind her of the pain she is feeling.

Her thighs clamp on my hand as she moans. Her orgasm sounds remarkably similar to the dying breath of a young girl. I slow my fingers as she shudders through my gift to her.

I see Red, her body gasping, her naked breasts heaving, her thighs and fingers glistening.

Pulling myself free of my Little Girl’s sagging body, I take my cane from her mouth, still standing behind her.

I whip my arm forward and slice down at her body. A new red stripe marks her left cheek.

"Ninety-Four. Thank you, mister, may I have another?"

Her speech is more coherent now, the break having replenished her desire for the agonising onslaught.

I raise my arm back, the final five are the most cruel yet, each one slicing perfectly between her slick and sticky labia.

By the time I reach my goal, a hundred strikes complete, her acknowledgement is cut short as her eyes roll upwards into her head, her beautifully beaten body sags, and she faints.

Back
Top Bottom