Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there Jucundus. I applied to Visions of Darkness and even sent them a sample short story. I never received permission. Is the site worth joining ?.......Thanks for great work.

Thanks for all your positive feedback!!! :Laie_22mini: I am glad you still like my pictures even if the way I make them has changed!

How do you deal with AI censorship?
This has not been much of an issue for me. I mainly use a model (PonyXL and derivatives) that is quite willing to produce NSFW images. And I often use LORAs or have some visual guides in addition to text prompts, that probably also helps.

Hi there Jucundus. I applied to Visions of Darkness and even sent them a sample short story. I never received permission. Is the site worth joining ?.......Thanks for great work.
I was told you did not quite follow the instructions for signing up, like ticking all these boxes that ask you to confirm that in reality you are a really lovely decent human being who would never dream of treating women other than with uttermost courtesy...;)

Oh yeah !!! This is exactly what you need I remember this picture, great job Your plans are not to make a picture of Semenov. Where two Cossacks imprison a blonde.
I think I know the picture you mean, it is this one here. Well, it isn't quite at the artistic level of Matt Hardcore in terms of image composition, so whatever I make from it will inherit the flaws of the original. But it is nice and graphic, so I gave it a try anyway, and this is the fan art version I was eventually able to produce:

A-Semenov_CF.jpg

Thanks for all your positive feedback!!! :Laie_22mini: I am glad you still like my pictures even if the way I make them has changed!

This has not been much of an issue for me. I mainly use a model (PonyXL and derivatives) that is quite willing to produce NSFW images. And I often use LORAs or have some visual guides in addition to text prompts, that probably also helps.

I was told you did not quite follow the instructions for signing up, like ticking all these boxes that ask you to confirm that in reality you are a really lovely decent human being who would never dream of treating women other than with uttermost courtesy...;)

I think I know the picture you mean, it is this one here. Well, it isn't quite at the artistic level of Matt Hardcore in terms of image composition, so whatever I make from it will inherit the flaws of the original. But it is nice and graphic, so I gave it a try anyway, and this is the fan art version I was eventually able to produce:

View attachment 1496876
Oh!! Thanks a lot. This is what I wanted. I wanted to do this in daz and then improve it in krea.ai. But since I couldn’t find clothes for the Cossacks anywhere, I didn’t do it. Thanks again.

What IA tool you use? I work with Leonardo but it is not for NSFW...

Well, I have personal business: I want to make comics with historical accuracy... And AI has big problem with it . Anybody can help me with choose good tools for making scene and finishing?

Outstanding effort, Jucundus! That image by Semenov was one that I thought about trying to do in 3D, but now I'm glad I didn't try! There's no way I could match an image by the Maestro!

Now that is the white glove touch.
Thanks! 28 years in customer service has taught me a few things about giving a damn. ;)

I wish VoD had more activity
As do I.

I'd write more but don't want to hijack the thread. I'll just say I hope time helps heal old wounds from VoD.com's closure in 2020 and leave it at that. :)

View attachment 1496876
Brilliant work indeed, @jucundus. Love the facial expression.
My only suggestion for enhancement would be her toes, which, given her predicament, would probably be more separated and in spasm. But that's just being unnecessarily picky!

The last two pictures are made so that they look as if they were painted by hand with oil paint. This is the AI style. Looks like 17th century artists. It turned out great. You have no plans to continue the Matt Hardcore series. Well, where the girl is lifted up. The only thing I didn't like was that at the end the girl's hands were cut off. For me this is too cruel.

I look at that picture and I feel nothing, nothing at all, no enthusiasm, no eroticism, it's just a bunch of pixels for me... :(

and the reason is simple..it was created by Ai...with minimal human help!:doh:

that's why I won't give a layman, it's not human work, the original works by the author who created it were more erotic and beautiful for me than this standing generated (art):(

feel free to ostracize me, but art is when a person creates it by hand, piece by piece, putting soul, grace and feeling into it... a machine can't do that.:BoredSmiley:
It is not the goal to please everyone with every picture. If you don't like one or the way it was made, please just move on quietly. Some others may really like it.

I look at that picture and I feel nothing, nothing at all, no enthusiasm, no eroticism, it's just a bunch of pixels for me... :(

that's why I won't give a layman, it's not human work, the original works by the author who created it were more erotic and beautiful for me than this standing generated (art):(

feel free to ostracize me, but art is when a person creates it by hand, piece by piece, putting soul, grace and feeling into it... a machine can't do that.:BoredSmiley:
But most now still use Photoshop and 3D programs. We can say that this is also achieved with the help of machines. Of course, the participation of machines there is less, but still the work that the machine does is enormous.
Then only those pictures that are made by hand can be considered real art. But I’ve seen your work and I understand that it’s wrong to say that.
AI is simply a new level of collaboration between man and machine. Well I think so. If Rubens or Raphael were alive today, perhaps they would also use AI. It's just such a time.
If I understand correctly, then you didn’t like the picture because you know that it was created using AI.
What if you didn’t know that this picture was created by AI. What's wrong with it then?
I think that this picture was not actually created by AI. The original idea and composition are Semenov's.
Jucundus created and enhanced this image using AI, but it was based on the original. He himself gave instructions to the AI. This AI itself is not capable of creating anything. It's an algorithm and in some cases it's a bad algorithm. AI is an assistant. He may be a good assistant, but he will remain an assistant. AI is not intelligence.
This is my personal opinion about AI.

It is not the goal to please everyone with every picture. If you don't like one or the way it was made, please just move on quietly. Some others may really like it.
A et RR and I both responded to The Tree's post with likes. I was :love:. A et RR was .1720718767109.png

I just want to DISTINGUISH myself from A et RR. :)
:flamethrower2::uzi::eek::p:rolleyes:

I personally think that Jucundus’ command of even shit programs like daz studio is worthy of more note. Everyone thought, for the longest time, that “creating on the computer” was something that the computer did. Now that this is more true, the eyes and skills of the digital artist are finally respected. But even so, those skills are not diminished with the use of AI. I just wish he used the AI for more crucifixion. Maybe going over a few of my own 3d works?

We'll, I think art is about making creative decisions. In making these images, I do quite literally what you ask for. I create these images piece by piece, a hand here, a leg there, then I generate 10 faces and mix them in Photoshop, etc. Takes days, really, and in the end, it is very similar to the making of photomontage images.

It is entirely your business to feel anything or not But I can tell with certainty that your criticism is misguided and not applicable because you are simply not aware of the creative workflow I use to make these images.

Back
Top Bottom