Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
I look at that picture and I feel nothing, nothing at all, no enthusiasm, no eroticism, it's just a bunch of pixels for me... :(

and the reason is simple..it was created by Ai...with minimal human help!:doh:

that's why I won't give a layman, it's not human work, the original works by the author who created it were more erotic and beautiful for me than this standing generated (art):(

feel free to ostracize me, but art is when a person creates it by hand, piece by piece, putting soul, grace and feeling into it... a machine can't do that.:BoredSmiley:
But most now still use Photoshop and 3D programs. We can say that this is also achieved with the help of machines. Of course, the participation of machines there is less, but still the work that the machine does is enormous.
Then only those pictures that are made by hand can be considered real art. But I’ve seen your work and I understand that it’s wrong to say that.
AI is simply a new level of collaboration between man and machine. Well I think so. If Rubens or Raphael were alive today, perhaps they would also use AI. It's just such a time.
If I understand correctly, then you didn’t like the picture because you know that it was created using AI.
What if you didn’t know that this picture was created by AI. What's wrong with it then?
I think that this picture was not actually created by AI. The original idea and composition are Semenov's.
Jucundus created and enhanced this image using AI, but it was based on the original. He himself gave instructions to the AI. This AI itself is not capable of creating anything. It's an algorithm and in some cases it's a bad algorithm. AI is an assistant. He may be a good assistant, but he will remain an assistant. AI is not intelligence.
This is my personal opinion about AI.

It is not the goal to please everyone with every picture. If you don't like one or the way it was made, please just move on quietly. Some others may really like it.
A et RR and I both responded to The Tree's post with likes. I was :love:. A et RR was .1720718767109.png

I just want to DISTINGUISH myself from A et RR. :)
:flamethrower2::uzi::eek::p:rolleyes:

I personally think that Jucundus’ command of even shit programs like daz studio is worthy of more note. Everyone thought, for the longest time, that “creating on the computer” was something that the computer did. Now that this is more true, the eyes and skills of the digital artist are finally respected. But even so, those skills are not diminished with the use of AI. I just wish he used the AI for more crucifixion. Maybe going over a few of my own 3d works?

I look at that picture and I feel nothing, nothing at all, no enthusiasm, no eroticism, it's just a bunch of pixels for me... :(

that's why I won't give a layman, it's not human work, the original works by the author who created it were more erotic and beautiful for me than this standing generated (art):(

feel free to ostracize me, but art is when a person creates it by hand, piece by piece, putting soul, grace and feeling into it... a machine can't do that.:BoredSmiley:

We'll, I think art is about making creative decisions. In making these images, I do quite literally what you ask for. I create these images piece by piece, a hand here, a leg there, then I generate 10 faces and mix them in Photoshop, etc. Takes days, really, and in the end, it is very similar to the making of photomontage images.

It is entirely your business to feel anything or not But I can tell with certainty that your criticism is misguided and not applicable because you are simply not aware of the creative workflow I use to make these images.

I personally think that Jucundus’ command of even shit programs like daz studio is worthy of more note. Everyone thought, for the longest time, that “creating on the computer” was something that the computer did. Now that this is more true, the eyes and skills of the digital artist are finally respected. But even so, those skills are not diminished with the use of AI. I just wish he used the AI for more crucifixion. Maybe going over a few of my own 3d works?
I was staying away from crux, because I thought I would need a dedicated LORA to get it right. I even contacted @Condemned One if he would share his crux LORAs, but didn't hear back. But it appears that a good template might actually suffice, so maybe I should give it a try...

This may be an idiotic question, but I'll ask it anyway. Is it possible to create your own LORA without spending $1000 or more? And if this is possible then how to do it. Is it possible to train AI yourself and how to do it. I just downloaded foocus. I uploaded a picture of Semenov with a loop. Posted by Promt. And it turned out to be complete crap for me.

This may be an idiotic question, but I'll ask it anyway. Is it possible to create your own LORA without spending $1000 or more? And if this is possible then how to do it. Is it possible to train AI yourself and how to do it. I just downloaded foocus. I uploaded a picture of Semenov with a loop. Posted by Promt. And it turned out to be complete crap for me.
It’s possible, it just takes time

I was staying away from crux, because I thought I would need a dedicated LORA to get it right. I even contacted @Condemned One if he would share his crux LORAs, but didn't hear back. But it appears that a good template might actually suffice, so maybe I should give it a try...
I also reached out to him about his Lora. No response. Maybe we should just go a make our own “cruxforums” Lora. With blackjack, and hookers

It’s possible, it just takes time

I also reached out to him about his Lora. No response. Maybe we should just go a make our own “cruxforums” Lora. With blackjack, and hookers
Do you happen to know a link to any guide on this issue?

As someone with some experience of both worlds, I can’t help but feel ironic to see you say that. I’m by no means an expert in 3D design, but I believe I might be one of the few on CF who actually knows how to create 3D human characters “by hand, piece by piece” as you put it.

It takes tremendous efforts to do that, making a base mesh with good topology, building a rig and weight painting the mesh, UV unwrapping, sculpting the details for the displacement and normal maps, hand painting the diffuse and roughness maps, creating and styling the hair, creating shape keys for expressions, and it goes on and on.

That’s what traditional 3D artists do to create a single realistic human character. And that’s why we didn’t see many people claiming to be a “3D artist” before Poser and Daz3D, which simplified it to become a matter of purchasing a model and posing it, as if playing with a doll.

As you can imagine, there would be many traditional 3D modelers who’d laugh you off if you claim you are a 3D artist because you’ve made Daz3D scenes “by hand, piece by piece, putting soul, grace and feeling into it”.

But if they deny you are a legitimate 3D artist, I’d defend you because I know it’s not what tools you use that makes you an artist, but what you do with them does. And as someone familiar with both types of the tool, I can assure you that AI gives you as much, if not much more, creative freedom and control as Daz3D provides.

I remember when we had fun making whip marks in Substance Painter. Even though we haven’t talked much since then, I still regard you as a fellow creator with good talents. I just wish you could consider the possibility that your criticisms against AI might be due to your inexperience with it, so you wouldn’t be so dismissive of the way I currently make most of my works nowadays.

P. S.: Sorry for the off topic post, jucundus. I won’t derail your thread further! :)

Last edited:
Try Civitai. They provide an easy to use UI for training Loras. You can also run things like Kohya SS on RunPod, or other similar services. But probably it’d be best if we can move such discussions to a more appropriate place, so we won’t clutter the thread with off topic posts.

For the record, I make custom sculpts for my characters, and make almost all of the 3d props I use with my art. But I agree with @fallenmystic on the “digital dollhouse” point. Jucundus to his credit, is fantastically committed to quality, and produces unique and realistic art in every medium he applies himself.

AI does great whip marks on a 3d character: inpainting with a Pony XL checkpoint get the job done.
I suck at doing whip marks by the way, that's why i avoid it in my 3d stuff.

View attachment 1498204
Whipmarks were the one thing i was struggling with! Well that and posing. And the other small details….

Well, we solved the crux AI issue, with the help of a LORA by @Hornet1ba and images contributed by @mp5stab. See my other thread for more

Here is another image based on a template, this time by Bruce Morgan. I already posted it at Visions of Darkness, but some of you might not have seen it.

View attachment 1502091
This is how the English King Edward II was killed. I wonder where the blow will be struck. Which hole?

I got the same comment on VoD. Haven't even heard of the man before. Must be an imprinting tale for Anglo-Saxon sadists.
This is a series of books by Maurice Druon. Damn kings. The cunning bishop sent the king's jailers a letter containing two words. No trace. The jailers thought for a long time and finally figured out how to do this. The historical fact is that Edward II was killed. Perhaps he was killed that way.

Back
Top Bottom