Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, we solved the crux AI issue, with the help of a LORA by @Hornet1ba and images contributed by @mp5stab. See my other thread for more

Here is another image based on a template, this time by Bruce Morgan. I already posted it at Visions of Darkness, but some of you might not have seen it.

View attachment 1502091
No words, other than magnificent work which doesn't seem adequate.

To an old sadist like me, it just doesn't get better that this.

Thank you Sir for sharing.

I guess video will be the next big thing.

I doubt that much will improve for perverted hobbyists like me. The gold rush period of the past 2 years has produced some open source stand alone tools, which is what most of us here are using. But the overall trend seems to go towards online image generation (due to hardware demands) where censorship comes as a reflex.

I might be wrong, though. But I actually hope for slow progress, now that I know some AI basics. To be honest, what I liked about CGI was that the basic workflow didn't change all the time, so that I could focus on being creative. I never even made the transition to blender, because learning a new software to basically do the same thing slightly better is totally dreadful.

I guess video will be the next big thing.

I doubt that much will improve for perverted hobbyists like me. The gold rush period of the past 2 years has produced some open source stand alone tools, which is what most of us here are using. But the overall trend seems to go towards online image generation (due to hardware demands) where censorship comes as a reflex.

I might be wrong, though. But I actually hope for slow progress, now that I know some AI basics. To be honest, what I liked about CGI was that the basic workflow didn't change all the time, so that I could focus on being creative. I never even made the transition to blender, because learning a new software to basically do the same thing slightly better is totally dreadful.
I started in blender before dipping into the far less powerful Daz for the female models and premade goodies. The day blender or anything else has a genesis style editable topology character with good hair (lol) odds the day that I nail for that program. And honestly, I have been program shopping recently.

Using blender you can create custom morphs and upload them to daz. This is how I made the neck morph. And for the belly. But my knowledge there is almost zero. The master can probably do almost everything. And you can create morphs for clothes
It would be great if you could make bones in blender and import them into daz. You can make your own noose loop with variable geometry and a bunch of bones.

Well, we solved the crux AI issue, with the help of a LORA by @Hornet1ba and images contributed by @mp5stab. See my other thread for more

Here is another image based on a template, this time by Bruce Morgan. I already posted it at Visions of Darkness, but some of you might not have seen it.

View attachment 1502091
Ahhhh...it would be hurtttt so much !

I suppose it depends on what plans you might have for using the area later. The prod leaves no marks or damage, except perhaps on the psyche.
Yes, much better for consensual play, if that's what this is.

For consensual play, a cattle prod also has to be used carefully. It can do harm if used improperly. It can even be fatal if one does not know what one is doing.

And in that context, light burns inflicted with a candle flame can sting like a motherfucker without doing any long-lasting damage.

In real-life play, I would never go beyond safe and consensual. I my fantasies, though, it's the nonconsensual that turns me on most.

Fantasies of nonconsensual mayhem are what I come to these forums for.

But that's just me.

For consensual play, a cattle prod also has to be used carefully. It can do harm if used improperly. It can even be fatal if one does not know what one is doing.

And in that context, light burns inflicted with a candle flame can sting like a motherfucker without doing any long-lasting damage.

In real-life play, I would never go beyond safe and consensual. I my fantasies, though, it's the nonconsensual that turns me on most.

But that's just me.

That makes two of us.

But that's just me.
The assumption that using her while she's hopelessly bound and writhing with pain indicates consensus is exactly that: an assumption. Even the assumption that using her pussy during torture means sexual penetration can be a stretch. My point was that use of candles or electricity or pliers or needles do not destroy the flesh as a red-hot iron would do. They have the effect of increasing sensitivity beyond any degree of pleasure (for her). And that, I agree, is for me the goal of the torture fantasy. I don't want her dead, just begging for it.

The assumption that using her while she's hopelessly bound and writhing with pain indicates consensus is exactly that: an assumption. Even the assumption that using her pussy during torture means sexual penetration can be a stretch. My point was that use of candles or electricity or pliers or needles do not destroy the flesh as a red-hot iron would do. They have the effect of increasing sensitivity beyond any degree of pleasure (for her). And that, I agree, is for me the goal of the torture fantasy. I don't want her dead, just begging for it.
Well said, and I feel the same as you. In my mental exercises in sadistic tortures red hot irons are never used, and there's no mutilation, cutting, or anything obviously fatal. My motto is always for them to 'live to suffer another day, and another, and another, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom