Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
From "The Incident in the Capital City" by Gesperax.

DSC03332.JPGDSC03333.JPGDSC03334.JPGDSC03335.JPGDSC03336.JPG

In an Elven Kingdom, two girls, Dame Athanasia, a vampiress, and her friend Livonna, a she-werewolf, decided to steal a magic book from the royal library, but were caught.

"Princess Maera was laconic and merciless. Her sentence was short - public whipping and pillory. Dame Athanasia, since even being a criminal she still was a nobility, was put into a less humiliating position, while her she-werewolf companion's right to save any dignity was denied and the poor wolfgirl was put in the most humiliating and uncomfortable position under a thick awning, which should protect the vampiress from the deadly sunlights.

The whole city gathered to see the punishment of the two gentlewomen of fortune, who were brave, bold and crazy enough to break into the royal library. Two torturers took whips to show the crowd their mastery to bring any criminal to penitence. Athanasia's loud screams and Livonna's desperate howling were heard far away around the central square.

When the whipping was finally over, Athanasia's back and buttocks and Livonna's buttocks and thighs became all dark red and swollen. Both girls already were able only to sniff and weep bitterly. But their punishment was still far from over. They were left in pillory to the end of the day and everyone in the city could come to the square to see the supernatural partners in crime in this very unenviable position."

6032755-Eraser-Cutter_LI (3).jpg

These young women went in a gentlemen's locker room. Therefore they will be whipped with a sjambok until their asses are bloody from the skin being taken out. Salt will be placed in the wounds to make them more painful.

Actually, yes it was Marcius. Thanks for remembering. Not my best work, but it wasn't bad, in my humble opinion. This render series is 'inspired' (if that's the right term) by that short story.
It's a memorable story -- the inspiration seemed clear at once, and when I read the name of the slave-girl I was pretty certain. Will Maribel 2.0 get the cat, too? Her 'melons' are as good as striped -- that I can guess. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom