Maidens and Dragons

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oops! Well, they are very good. Sorry @emmanuelle. I've just squeezed them in lower than 400kB, and the 5/day limit would still apply.
I looked at the proposal. I'm a little confused. It seems the 400KB limit applies even if it's an original work unless it's some particular .png file. I use mostly .jpg files, so 400KB still applies, no? In any case, I've decided to limit the file size to be under 400KB, and 5 files per thread per day. But it's good to know if 400KB limit can be exceeded if it's an original work. So please clarify.

I looked at the proposal. I'm a little confused. It seems the 400KB limit applies even if it's an original work unless it's some particular .png file. I use mostly .jpg files, so 400KB still applies, no? In any case, I've decided to limit the file size to be under 400KB, and 5 files per thread per day. But it's good to know if 400KB limit can be exceeded if it's an original work. So please clarify.
Happy to do that, Emma, if you produce an original image you can have up to 2MB, jpg or whatever.

Sorry, I downsized your posts because I didn't realise that you'd created them :doh:

Last edited:
Just at the limit........

I am really taken with the thought of the sacrificial woman being raped by the dragon, aroused despite herself by being ravished, cumming as the dragon's hot seed erupts inside her. This matches up with so many of my fantasies.
Mine, too . . . Now the villagers have to decide what to do with Emma. Should she be killed, or not?

It helps moderators if original work has a signature on it.

Or moderators could just read the actual recent posts on a thread before acting.

Artists are the life-blood of this site. They give their art free for us to enjoy and chat about. It seems to me that this forum is becoming increasingly unwelcoming to new artists.

Or moderators could just read the actual recent posts on a thread before acting.

Artists are the life-blood of this site. They give their art free for us to enjoy and chat about. It seems to me that this forum is becoming increasingly unwelcoming to new artists.
Yes, well, moderators give their time for free, too, and when you leave the site for a few hours and come back to three pages of threads to go through you certainly don't have time to review previous posts. Now I accept that I should have realised that the posts were of Emma's creation and I apologised her for that.

Last edited:
Yes, well, moderators give their time for free, too, and when you leave the site for a few hours and come back to three pages of threads to go through you certainly don't have time to review previous posts. Now I accept that I should have realised that the posts were of Emma's creation and I apologised her for that, but I'm not sure that this post was exactly helpful, Migoz.
I understand your error, and you apologised. My not 'exactly helpful' comment was in response to Melissa's tart complaint that artists sign their work.

In the instance that has triggered my remark, would it not have saved you time to have read two comments down from the posts that you then proceeded to feel you had to work on? (Though I repeat, you had the grace to admit your mistake.)

Back
Top Bottom