Maidens and Dragons

Go to CruxDreams.com
I did agree with Melissa that signatures do help, because you are right when you say that none of us want to discourage our artists.

The trouble with electronic communication is that we put our own interpretation onto them. I thought you were having a pop at me, which you weren't, you thought Melissa was being 'tart' whereas I saw a simple statement of fact that would indeed make life easier, but at the end of the day it's up to artists whether they sign or not... Nine times out of ten some bright spark just comes along and crops it off anyway.

Last edited:
The trouble with electronic communication is that we put our own interpretation onto them. I thought you were having a pop at me, which you weren't, you thought Melissa was being 'tart' whereas I saw a simple statement of fact that would indeed make life easier, but at the end of the day it's up to artists whether they sign or not... Nine times out of ten some bright spark just comes along and crops it off anyway.
Very true and very true, sadly.

You have to use your imagination for the dragon with this one, but it's called 'Sacrificed to Smaug' by LCFRVSJSS on pixiv

UikhjZ1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom