Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, crows pecking at a woman doesn't seem to have got the juices flowing for most of you. How about a woman pecking at a man? Got to do something to pass the time, right, and she was probably thirsty.

View attachment 1499292
Tree's opinion of the two pictures (not that it matters)...
Despite Apostate's fascination with bound women giving head, Tree doubts the woman would give a crucified man head while she is crucified. And he doubts the man nailed to his cross could get it up.
As for the crows pecking at the woman, Tree thinks it would be a better setting if there was no crowd watching. All the horny perverts would have left after she was on her cross for an hour or so. After all, she's as good as dead by then. This would leave her with the crows as her only 'admirers'. Of course they are after her meat (not like the horny bastards were). She is defenseless as the birds descend upon her. I like how the crossbeam is just tied to the stipe. She can twist to try to shoo them off, but the crows will figure out she can't harm them and enjoy her as their meal...

Well, crows pecking at a woman doesn't seem to have got the juices flowing for most of you. How about a woman pecking at a man? Got to do something to pass the time, right, and she was probably thirsty.

View attachment 1499292
It’s been a good week for men having some sexual fun on the cross

Tree doubts the woman would give a crucified man head while she is crucified. And he doubts the man nailed to his cross could get it up.

Well you're no fun Tree!
Reasonable points,of course, but I like to allow some leeway for our fantasies.

As for the crows pecking at the woman, Tree thinks it would be a better setting if there was no crowd watching. All the horny perverts would have left after she was on her cross for an hour or so. After all, she's as good as dead by then. This would leave her with the crows as her only 'admirers'. Of course they are after her meat (not like the horny bastards were). She is defenseless as the birds descend upon her. I like how the crossbeam is just tied to the stipe. She can twist to try to shoo them off, but the crows will figure out she can't harm them and enjoy her as their meal...

Yeah, reasonable point. But there is also something about her suffering being witnessed by an uncaring crowd.
This is why I often finish up with multiple (unpposted) versions of these scenes, covering different possibilities.

Over on SeD's thread he has explored the "organic cornu", another one which you might have issue with Tree.
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/meeting-anastasia.4419/post-890040

I've explored this myself over the last few years, one example being in this thread, ph521
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/manips-by-phlebas.6132/post-770945

and some others posted now :-

Unnumbered variation of ph521 with a different woman
ph521v3.jpg

Unnumbered variation with different man and woman - the woman is one of Jucundus' classic crucified ladies
ph couple.jpg

And I think this one is still a little rough/unfinished but I post it now as it fits the theme under discussion - a side view
phCouple345.jpg

Tell me Tree, would a naked helpless woman stretched out against your bare body like that not arouse you even a little bit?

To be fair, a wooden cornu would technically be organic. I can just see crux girls from places like San Francisco trying to make sure the tree from which their cornu was carved was grown without chemical pesticides. :D
In roman times I think it would be hard to virtually impossible to find an "inorganic" cornu. After all, most horns are grown, or hewn from ivory or oak or elm. They aren't exactly injection molding plastic back then. We could call it a "living" cornu instead, at least, until the rigor mortus sets in. (Skull emoji here). But well, if given the choice between hard unyielding wood and the warm comfort of a man... well...

I chose the wood. Because I am just a total fucking freak.

In roman times I think it would be hard to virtually impossible to find an "inorganic" cornu. After all, most horns are grown, or hewn from ivory or oak or elm. They aren't exactly injection molding plastic back then. We could call it a "living" cornu instead, at least, until the rigor mortus sets in. (Skull emoji here). But well, if given the choice between hard unyielding wood and the warm comfort of a man... well...

Well, the crucified will die, so not much additional damage might be observed. but due to better modern materials we can make todays corni laarger and better even for non-lethal cricifixion, or as we sex crazy people say: make cornus great again, or MCGA.

View attachment 1499489

Tell me Tree, would a naked helpless woman stretched out against your bare body like that not arouse you even a little bit?
A naked helpless woman stretched out against my bare body might arouse my mind but Tree doubts even in his prime it would have gotten his woodie up. Please remember Tree would be nailed in an uncomfortable position with the stipe pressing against his back and some 100+ pounds of woman squeezing his front side... I think I would disappoint the spectators even if she is glad Tree's boner is not up her ass...

Surely stone or concrete would have been very feasible, yes?

Do you have that on your hat? Or just painted on the side of your truck? :D
On the baseball cap and on the titulus, the less stretched ones, shamefully that would not not me, I guess

mcga.jpg

you simply write AUA on the titulus. However we from the MCGA-movement know that ater the sphincter muscle, your deep state is destroyed.

Here is one that's a little more gory than my usual, but it must represent a scene that was common in those times. The horror of the cross is not just to be naked and stretched painfully on the wood, but to be exposed and vulnerable to everything that hurts, from cruel words to harsh sun and rending beaks. Truly helpless. Those watching might enjoy the show, but they might also know deep down that they could find themselves up there all too easily.

View attachment 1485089
That i used to imagined myself sometimes especially in "Sacrified Mother" making. :cbiggrin:

View attachment 1499292
Noo..not because of thirsty , she is a faithful wife. She care for her husband's pleasure even in her last agonizing moment ;)

Back
Top Bottom