Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've been busy with a few things, manips for my own amusement, and experiments with AI, lots of experiments with AI. Before I start posting any of those though here are a couple of standard manips to clear the decks. These were inspired by the Netflix dramatisation of the Three Body Problem. I took the public shame and punishment element of the opening scene and extend it just a bit towards our theme.

If you'd like some context then I see ph555a as one of the last of the warlords and his mistress falling into the hands of the Communists and made an example of, ph555b could be the daughter of a Christian missionary getting her very appropriate and poetic punishment.

Feel free to imagine your own contexts

ph555a.jpgph555b.jpg

I took the public shame and punishment element of the opening scene and extend it just a bit towards our theme.

View attachment 1541094View attachment 1541095
The beginning of their crucifixions is the best part of the show. The man curses the crowd as a soldier grabs his balls and twists them. His daughter does not understand what they have done to her and begs for mercy.

After an hour or so the crowd thins. The crucified bastards get boring to watch and who really wants to wait around till they piss or shit while they hang from the crosses???

Back
Top Bottom