Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree prefers the much more scenic version of the naked crucified woman. Her body is much more appealing and he likes the way her breasts sway as she suffers the torment of being displayed on the cross as she is slowly put to death...
View attachment 1271405

...and Tree has no idea why 334 is important. Not any of her measurements Tree thinks...

I know ladies are more popular than gentlemen on the cross, but I believe in equal opportunities.

Here's a mix, every pic guaranteed to contain female crux. Male figure by PhilX, variations by me

ph507.jpgph508a.jpgph508b.jpgph508c.jpgph508d.jpg

Roman334, the name caught my eye because it is of course Don Bradman's highest score, 309 of which was scored in a single day. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, Google is your friend.

Here's a mix, every pic guaranteed to contain female crux. Male figure by PhilX, variations by me
Tree will agree the female is more attractive than the male crucified. He also thinks the male's hard-on is wishful thinking!!!
Certainly, the female is more attractive! :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, whatever the male can wish or really show a hard on, his female companion looks hardly interested in it. Or did they just have a brawl?

Tree will agree the female is more attractive than the male crucified. He also thinks the male's hard-on is wishful thinking!!!
Or the female on cross is the wishful thinking and the ugly male with the hard-on would be the reality we would have to face in a world with crucifixions. In 2019 in the USA we have 1322256 male in prison but only 107909 females. Aesthetically I prefer nude males with hardons over the soft ones, in the case of females I already mentioned the "banana".....

There are more female and male manips to come, but moving away from number order briefly these three are the most recent, based on figures by 3D artist Homoeros and with his permission. One is a simple image which could be from the modern middle east, the other two are clearly photos from WWII. I had fun doing them, and the artist was inspired by the colour image to create a series of his own based on a similar premise.

A convoy comes to a fiery end
ph528.jpg

A partisan is executed.
ph529.jpg

Collaborator?
ph530.jpg

"Good! Smile, woman! You are captured on cameras from all sides!"

One of the best bits of modern set crux.

I had a play around with a modern crux setting last year, no strong story but I see the woman as perhaps challenging the political status quo, and the men as her trusted advisers. They could equally be getting punished for sexual deviancy if you prefer! I liked the hilltop setting.

She gets to ride a nice smooth pole, he wishes she was riding his
ph516.jpg

"cameras from all sides"
ph516a.jpg

A bystander makes sure the young man doesn't miss out
ph516b.jpg

I see the woman as perhaps challenging the political status quo, and the men as her trusted advisers. They could equally be getting punished for sexual deviancy if you prefer! I liked the hilltop setting.
Perhaps both. It is a small town, so maybe she has challenged a local ruler. He has fabricated an accusation of sexual deviancy to punish them all three!
The hilltop setting is good indeed!

I had a bit more fun with that central figure

In a prison context, with unsympathetic female onlooker (is there any other kind?)
ph519.jpg

Enlarged
ph520.jpg

let's lose the metal cornu, and impale her on a male victim - the definition of "balls deep"
ph521.jpg

The ever present selfie
ph526.jpg

The crucified womans expression tells me she indeed got the full crux experience.
Miss Selfie wouldn't look bad a a cross of her own either. :)

Back
Top Bottom