Medieval Torture Devices

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am filing a complaint of sex discrimination.

I didn't say torture didn't have a purpose. Just that it isn't to get "truth".

I'm sure we would a version of the truth. Perhaps an alternative truth?

There's always the simple but very effective branding iron.

View attachment 480481

You're "large" aren't you, FSG? Would you offer a suitable canvas for playing games? Perhaps we could try it on Windar?

817952766.jpg

Let's not beat around the bush (actually, let's, it sounds like it could be fun!). I'm a fat slut.

For those who haven't yet seen Zazillustrations brilliant renders of forum members, this is what I'd look like hanging in a real mediaeval dungeon.

I reckon, with small brands, you'd have room for about a dozen games of noughts and crosses on my back, boobs, belly and bum.

downloadfile-2.jpg downloadfile-3.jpg downloadfile-4.jpg

You'll find the full thread here - it's well worth a look.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/renders-and-art-featuring-crux-forum-members.5959/

Last edited:
I'm sure we would a version of the truth. Perhaps an alternative truth?

You're "large" aren't you, FSG? Would you offer a suitable canvas for playing games? Perhaps we could try it on Windar?

View attachment 480605

Ladies, it's already clear neither of you can win, so you can stop now, OK? What's that you say, chess? No, that really won't work. OK? Ladies?

Who dials anymore?

Someone does, I guess https://www.amazon.com/Vintage-ROTARY-fashioned-Rotary-Telephone/dp/B00A66R3YY

Sawing a Woman in half - Women accused of witchcraft or adultery would be hung upside down with her legs spread, because all the blood rushes to her head, they would remain conscious as they started at her genitals and slowly sawed thru her body , sometimes the process lasted for hours as they sawed her in half or they stopped at the abdomen to cause a slower excruciating death

Attachments

• sawing-a-woman-in-half-photo-u1.jpg
    sawing-a-woman-in-half-photo-u1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 885
torture-wheel-in-toledo-spain.jpg The wheel
One of the most horrible wheel tortures was akin to crucifixion . The victim would have bones broken in all four limbs in two places by strikes from an iron bar.The shattered limbs where then threaded thru the spokes of a large wheel.The wheel would be attached to a tall wooden pole and left out in the sun for days.The victim might be alive for hours enduring the pain of her broken limbs and relentless sun, not to mention the attention of the crows.

Evisceration was a common torture and execution practice in the Middle Ages. A very cruel variant of this was to cut the belly and remove the intestines by rolling them little by little with a simple crank. Even executioners could burn them outside the body because the victim, still alive, could feel the pain of the burns.
28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg
In this Aries comic. Three Women, this awful torture is described.

Cat claws

View attachment 1456512
The Spanish Tickler or Cat's Paw is a type of torture instrument, consisting of long, sharp iron spikes curved so as to resemble claws.

View attachment 1456520View attachment 1456521View attachment 1456522View attachment 1456523

Satanico Pandemonium (1975)

Here you have the torture scene (funnel and cat claws)
https://motherless.com/5E3EF56
They should really be heated red-hot. Much more painful and they cauterize the wound so she won't bleed to death. That's a win-win.
and useful for cultivating your houseplants too! :D
I was using one to dig out ferns in my yard yesterday. I love a multipurpose tool.
handrake.jpg

nuremburg-torture-engraving-1.jpg
As the image shows, cat claws were best used on the back, sides, buttocks and back of the thighs of the victim once they were stretched on a rack, a x cross or something similar.
25.jpg
In this position the executioners could do their job conscientiously and literally skin the victim slowly as can be seen again in the Aries comic "Three Women"

cat claws and salt torture.jpg
Salt could then be poured on the wounds. I have done a manipulation on an image of Damian (Witchhunter series) to illustrate it.

1712233041936.png
This girl has not understood well what this torture consists of

1712236163790.png
She definitely prefers her cat's scratches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom