Medieval Torture Devices

Go to CruxDreams.com
Evisceration was a common torture and execution practice in the Middle Ages. A very cruel variant of this was to cut the belly and remove the intestines by rolling them little by little with a simple crank. Even executioners could burn them outside the body because the victim, still alive, could feel the pain of the burns.
View attachment 1455808View attachment 1455809View attachment 1455810
In this Aries comic. Three Women, this awful torture is described.
the crank torture was a rare one for me, do you know any text stories with this applied to females?

the crank torture was a rare one for me, do you know any text stories with this applied to females?
It's really a form of lethal execution, disembowelling. And that (like breaking on the wheel and quartering) seems to have been generally reserved for men (though of course there are many gruesome accounts of murders and atrocities - Jack the Ripper being the most notorious, at least in Britain)

It's really a form of lethal execution, disembowelling. And that (like breaking on the wheel and quartering) seems to have been generally reserved for men (though of course there are many gruesome accounts of murders and atrocities - Jack the Ripper being the most notorious, at least in Britain)
most likely was this way. That's way it so thrilling to think of it applied to females:hsughwiggle:

I think also it was incorporated into executions for treason in merry old if I’m not mistaken?

I think also it was incorporated into executions for treason in merry old if I’m not mistaken?
Oh it's probably still there on the Statute Book! No, actually, if Wiki is to be believed, hanging, drawing and quartering was the form of execution for high treason by 'common men' in English law from 1351 until 1870 - noblemen were beheaded, women were burnt at the stake (apparently that was more 'decent' - noble women might, if they were lucky, be beheaded, as were Anne Boleyn and Jane Grey) It was also so in Irish Law, though it seems not to have been formally included in Scottish Law, and I don't think any such execution ever happened in Scotland, though of course at least one famous Scot ended up that way in London. Death by hanging was still the sentence for High Treason until 1998, now it's life imprisonment.

Oh it's probably still there on the Statute Book! No, actually, if Wiki is to be believed, hanging, drawing and quartering was the form of execution for high treason by 'common men' in English law from 1351 until 1870 - noblemen were beheaded, women were burnt at the stake (apparently that was more 'decent' - noble women might, if they were lucky, be beheaded, as were Anne Boleyn and Jane Grey) It was also so in Irish Law, though it seems not to have been formally included in Scottish Law, and I don't think any such execution ever happened in Scotland, though of course at least one famous Scot ended up that way in London. Death by hanging was still the sentence for High Treason until 1998, now it's life imprisonment.

Well researched…but that’s one of the things that this slave is for!

GetGalleryItem50.ashxrdd.jpg
Of course, many sadists will prefer to use cat claws to scratch the victims' boobs, especially if they are large and round.

GetGalleryItem2.ashx.jpg
...and let's not deny them, many masochistic girls dream of being naked, tied and defenseless at the mercy of sadist tormentors interested in scratching their sensitive tits...

002 (1).jpg
....as long as it is in fantasy or simulation, .....otherwise these types of toys would not be sold.

Witch-Hunter5-15wtext.jpg
Our admired Damian uses them precisely in one of his manipulations

hair comb.jpg
Anyway, if you don't have a beautiful kitten or one of those BDSM toys on hand, you can use one of these hair combs surely you have at home

hair comb2.jpg
....although I prefer to use this

According to legend this method was used to execute St Erasmus of Formia, aka St Elmo.
saint-erasmus.jpgNicolas_Poussin_-_Le_Martyre_de_Saint_Érasme.jpgDieric_Bouts_-_Martyrdom_of_St_Erasmus_(triptych)_-_WGA02983.jpgSantelmo.jpg
It seems like a ridiculously tedious way of killing someone and I doubt it was really done. Given that the same legend says that Erasmus was earlier coated in pitch and set on fire but survived, I think the whole thing is rather dubious. I don't know of any account of the method being used on anyone else at all.

images (22).jpg
A variant of cat claws would be to use a rake, a very common tool for any farmer, but suitably sharpened.

Gabriel Roman arena 099.1-.jpg
The executioner would not have such a precise tool but it would allow him to reach higher thanks to its long handle, such as to scratch the ass and back of a crucified girl.

5f34587e878c65111805360.jpeg
It would also allow the executioner to use more force and make deep grooves in the skin, skinning it in strips. Silvio Dante shows us how to use this tool in his comic Torture Tunnel.

flaying on the rack.jpg
I have allowed myself to illustrate this type of torture in the dungeon.

amy.jpg
.....and on the stage, in a public square.

flaying on the rack.jpg
I like the detail of the girl witnessing her partner's torture while waiting for her turn to have her back and ass skinned. The girl shines from her own perspiration!

images (10).jpgunnamed.jpg
Some skinning tools should be called "raven claws"
images (29).jpgd8e69eb12080a7cbaa955ee4bca7737f.jpg
Well, they seem inspired by that part of the anatomy of an intelligent scavenger.
b13.jpg
Probably the executioners who designed it were based on the observation of what the ravens did to the bodies of people executed and exposed to the open air for hours or days.

The wise judges and clerics must put their own souls at risk when confronted with the evil represented by the naked women they must interrogate. This sacrifice is for the good of the community.
Isn’t it, though!
Dangerous work, but someone has to do it.... for the greater good, of course. :smilie-devil:

19g.jpgmedieval-torture-device-iron-spider_1_cda49d7710fb722529f7fc638861ac2c (2).jpgmedieval-torture-device-iron-spider_1_cda49d7710fb722529f7fc638861ac2c.jpg
A variant of the breast ripper was the "spider" (which should actually have eight legs instead of six as we can see in the tool on the left) but it undoubtedly seems to be inspired by the legs of the arachnid as it can be seen on the right.
33_Breast Spider - closes bites and tears by pulling.jpg
This "spider" variant must be designed so that the horizontally placed victim "hangs" directly from her tits while the arachnid's legs tear them apart little by little.

The amputation of breasts ripped off by the spider was an awful torture reserved for single mothers.
Muriel and the spider.jpg
Here we can see the beautiful Muriel Senderos in the role of a single mother in the Middle Ages about to experience the "bite" of the spider.

Back
Top Bottom