Medieval Torture Devices

Go to CruxDreams.com
Whole array from The Rack to an Iron Maiden and frequently used

Clip:

https://www.xnxx.com/video-dj3ir64/countess_looking_for_new_slaves

52.jpg
56.jpg

e0f_Skined_Alive_copy.jpg
This terrible image by Bazell illustrates one of the most horrifying methods of torture and execution: flaying alive

flaying.jpg
In the Middle Ages of Western Europe I have not heard of it being used although it has been known since the ancient Assyrians, but the Turks were very fond of removing the skin.
tumblr_p7czg1e3oZ1u442p8o1_540.jpgpicture1.jpgimages (25).jpg
Here are some of the richly decorated skinning tools

These two skinning images show us some creepy details about it.

flayed1.jpg

In this recreation, Volod shows us the need for the victim to be completely stretched out and not be able to move even a millimeter while the executioners do their job conscientiously. To do this, they tie her arms to the lintel of the torment posts and her ankles are tied to a heavy beam. The stretch is so intense that it may even dislodge the victim's shoulders.

On the other hand, the executioners make the victim bite into a gag not only so that her screams cannot be heard but also so as not to bite her tongue and lips since the pain and suffering are inhuman.

morps.jpg
In this other, Morps shows us that before the victims are skinned, they are immersed in boiling water or close to boiling to scald the skin and make it easier to tear it off. Being immersed in boiling water is in itself a horrible torture, but what comes next is worse.

Behind the cauldrons, the victim on the right has been tied face down. As is known, the executioners used to start peeling the skin off the legs, but I don't think that's why. It is more cruel, like what happened with the torture of the saw. If the victim is placed upside down, the brain continues to have blood flow longer and prevents the victim from fainting too soon.

During Henry VIII´s rule "boiling to death" execution method was performed to kill poisoners. So the cook Richard Roose was boiled alive in 1532 in Smithfield for poisoning several people in Bishop Fisher household. This awful method was used with a woman, Margaret Davy in 1542.

Before the XVI century, in the middle ages, it was used in various countries of Europe to punish counterfelters and other crimes.
frmms9p8l8cc1.jpeg
In fact, in Deventer (Low Countries) you can find this cauldron to boil alive
caldero.jpg
The cauldron had to be big enough a human body to be sumerged in boiling liquid for a long time because the procedure of death is slow and, of course extremely painful. It is said that Richard Roose took two hours to die, perhaps because he was hanged over the cauldron and dept three times in boiling water in order to make the execution longer.

d952de63.jpglarge-pot-pan-over-fire-preparing-potion-meal-evaporating-large-amount-steam-boiling-water-mys...jpg
We can imagine the anguish and extreme fear of the victim when she saw the cauldron a few meters below her waiting to be placed in that burning liquid.

I have allowed myself to do this manipulation and a little story to illustrate it.
boiling to death3.jpg
"The cook Richard Roose was paid with a lot of gold to poison Bishop Fisher, but anticipating that he could be accused of being the poisoner, he made sure that his two kitchen assistants, two peasant girls hired that day, were seen preparing the bishop's porridge. He introduced the poison without being seen and when the bishop's guests died then he accused the poor girls of the poisoning. In fact, after several days of being tormented and interrogated, the girls confessed they had introduced the poison and suffered the horrendous torture of dying by being submerged in boiling water instead of the cook. The public execution last several hours...."

I was making notes for a story..."Assassin's Sorority"... or something similar.

"When she was younger, the beautiful Irina had been raped by a bishop and had sworn revenge on all the clerics. For that, she brought together all those beautiful young women who had also been raped by clerics to form a society of poisoners. They had to be young and beautiful because they had to seduce the lustful clerics and taking advantage of that, the girls had to poison them. Thus, several lustful and paunchy clerics died. However, one of the assassins was caught in flagranti and put into question until she denounced other members of the sorority. Despite the brutal torture to which all those girls were subjected, none of them confessed the name of the boss of all of them, so the court lost patience and ended up condemning all the women as poisoners to be boiled to death in a cauldron on the scaffold in the city square, in front of a large audience.

When the water began to boil, the executioners prepared to put the first victim into the cauldron. To their shame, the other girls waited their turn completely naked on the scaffold, crying and moaning, trying to uselessly cover their shame. Meanwhile, a clergyman heard the girls' confession at the foot of the scaffold and forgave them for their sins.

Those beautiful naked girls would watch their companions die for hours between desperate screams of pain waiting to be immersed in the burning pot. However, when the ordeal was about to begin, something extraordinary happened. A female spectator approached the scaffold and began to undress. It was Irina who decided not to leave her "sisters" in that difficult moment and face that horrible death herself...."

boiling04.jpg
I have to admit that I can't decide how to introduce the girls into the cauldron. The executioner has been ordered not to simply put the girls in boiling water until they die, but to do it little by little in short deeps to prolong the torture for hours. If the victim hangs by her arms as soon as her feet and legs come into contact with the boiling water, she will start kicking like a crazy woman, splashing the other girls, the executioner and even part of the audience with boiling water... it doesn't look good idea...
boiling13.jpg
That would be avoided by putting the girls in gibbets, but then only their legs, waist, belly would be burned and everyone wants to see how those girls' beautiful tits are submerged.
boiling11.jpg
This could be a solution, but it doesn't fit well in the pot, the girl will desperately do everything she can to avoid being put in the pot.
boiling08.jpg
This seems like a better idea, since it allows the torment to be focused on the most sensitive part of the young woman's body, but again the audience is not going to have a good view of how the girls' tits are slowly cooked.
boiling09.jpg
I think the best idea is a small cage where the girl has to stay crouched and free. It will be fun to see how the girl shakes and squirms, trying to escape in vain from the boiling water that floods her small cubicle. It would be even more fun to introduce two girls at once....

198477043.jpgbody_cages_by_noone102000-dckwksj.jpg
Cages and body cages were used as instruments of torture in the Middle Ages.

boiled 9.jpg
I have already shown my preferences for the use of cages in boiling to death torture.

gibett.jpg
For example, if we used a body cage, a gibbet, and a sufficiently deep cauldron, the victim could be immersed in boiling water almost up to the neck for short, very painful periods of five minutes. After doing so, the victim can be lifted again and a skilled executioner could skin her using whips with hooks or cat's claws before de crowd.

[Pixiv] Artist - Satoimo_987541-0019.jpg

Body cages were used to expose the victim naked in public and high up, perhaps at the gate of the city, and leave her there subject to the atmospheric elements and public shame or another type of more atrocious death, as I will tell in the next section.

I was making notes for a story..."Assassin's Sorority"... or something similar.

"When she was younger, the beautiful Irina had been raped by a bishop and had sworn revenge on all the clerics. For that, she brought together all those beautiful young women who had also been raped by clerics to form a society of poisoners. They had to be young and beautiful because they had to seduce the lustful clerics and taking advantage of that, the girls had to poison them. Thus, several lustful and paunchy clerics died. However, one of the assassins was caught in flagranti and put into question until she denounced other members of the sorority. Despite the brutal torture to which all those girls were subjected, none of them confessed the name of the boss of all of them, so the court lost patience and ended up condemning all the women as poisoners to be boiled to death in a cauldron on the scaffold in the city square, in front of a large audience.

When the water began to boil, the executioners prepared to put the first victim into the cauldron. To their shame, the other girls waited their turn completely naked on the scaffold, crying and moaning, trying to uselessly cover their shame. Meanwhile, a clergyman heard the girls' confession at the foot of the scaffold and forgave them for their sins.

Those beautiful naked girls would watch their companions die for hours between desperate screams of pain waiting to be immersed in the burning pot. However, when the ordeal was about to begin, something extraordinary happened. A female spectator approached the scaffold and began to undress. It was Irina who decided not to leave her "sisters" in that difficult moment and face that horrible death herself...."

View attachment 1461736
I have to admit that I can't decide how to introduce the girls into the cauldron. The executioner has been ordered not to simply put the girls in boiling water until they die, but to do it little by little in short deeps to prolong the torture for hours. If the victim hangs by her arms as soon as her feet and legs come into contact with the boiling water, she will start kicking like a crazy woman, splashing the other girls, the executioner and even part of the audience with boiling water... it doesn't look good idea...
View attachment 1461740
That would be avoided by putting the girls in gibbets, but then only their legs, waist, belly would be burned and everyone wants to see how those girls' beautiful tits are submerged.
View attachment 1461739
This could be a solution, but it doesn't fit well in the pot, the girl will desperately do everything she can to avoid being put in the pot.
View attachment 1461737
This seems like a better idea, since it allows the torment to be focused on the most sensitive part of the young woman's body, but again the audience is not going to have a good view of how the girls' tits are slowly cooked.
View attachment 1461738
I think the best idea is a small cage where the girl has to stay crouched and free. It will be fun to see how the girl shakes and squirms, trying to escape in vain from the boiling water that floods her small cubicle. It would be even more fun to introduce two girls at once....
If I may make a suggestion... why not suspend her while chained to a vertical X-shaped metal cross? No trashing around and fully displayed.

These two skinning images show us some creepy details about it.

View attachment 1459862

In this recreation, Volod shows us the need for the victim to be completely stretched out and not be able to move even a millimeter while the executioners do their job conscientiously. To do this, they tie her arms to the lintel of the torment posts and her ankles are tied to a heavy beam. The stretch is so intense that it may even dislodge the victim's shoulders.

On the other hand, the executioners make the victim bite into a gag not only so that her screams cannot be heard but also so as not to bite her tongue and lips since the pain and suffering are inhuman.

View attachment 1459866
In this other, Morps shows us that before the victims are skinned, they are immersed in boiling water or close to boiling to scald the skin and make it easier to tear it off. Being immersed in boiling water is in itself a horrible torture, but what comes next is worse.

Behind the cauldrons, the victim on the right has been tied face down. As is known, the executioners used to start peeling the skin off the legs, but I don't think that's why. It is more cruel, like what happened with the torture of the saw. If the victim is placed upside down, the brain continues to have blood flow longer and prevents the victim from fainting too soon.
Volod usually makes stories of 100+ images, like Quoom did in his time. Is the first one part of a story that can be found somewhere on this site, or elsewhere?

Hanging a naked victim inside a gibbet body shape cage could entail a type of death infinitely more atrocious than being exposed to the cold and heat tens of meters high.
gibbet cage crow 8.jpg
Of course, for that the executioner had to have some black and hungry visitors...
gibbet cage and crow.jpg
We can imagine a naked girl squeezed into a cage hanging from the castle walls watching the crows or ravens approach her. At first, the cunning birds would keep their distance.
gibbet cage and crown.jpg
However, the crows would soon understand that their victim was immobilized and could not escape or harm them. Then they would get closer and start choosing the order from the menu. The pretty eyes of a beautiful girl attract a lot of attention to crows and are surely an especially tasty food for their young.

gibbet cage and crow4.jpg
These girls would try to fight the eager birds by tightly closing their eyes and trying to remove them from the reach of the raven's steely beak, but everything would be useless. It is a matter of time before the bird's beak catches the eye and pulls it out of its socket, first one and then the other.

gibbet cage and crow2.jpg
Once blinded, the girl would be devoured little by little, perhaps for days.... probably after the eyes the raven would be attracted to the pink puffy nipples and would tear them off after some skillful work with its beak. That would be a nice gift for their "babies".

I'm not sure Lin-chi or skinning is worse than this.

Back
Top Bottom