Merry Christmas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings to all, and may everyone have as good a festive season as your circumstances allow.
Let us think especially of our friends with an illness or in hospital; we know of some, but there will be others of whom we are unaware.
Let us also think about those who have suffered a bereavement; I am more active on CF following one, and appreciate the opportunity to enter another world for a little while; a world where pain and pleasure intermingle and result in something strangely satisfying.

Merry Christmas to everybody here, especially all you gorgeous ladies that I find myself thinking of night after night after night... (you know who you are :p)

t_002.jpg images.jpeg xmas-bondage-51.jpg m_48068.jpg 1592.jpg 2008-xmas-desktop.jpg 1585.jpg tumblr_ldlcujwvyp1qedgkjo1_500.jpg

Merry Cr.jpg

to all Cruxforumers

Cruxton Christmas.jpg

From All at Cruxton Abbey!

(We're even letting the slaves out of the dungeon for the day, though if they think we're taking their chains off, they've got another think coming!)

Since by the time I get up some of you will be deep into Christmas Eve, some 'blasts from the past'...
c4.jpg
Messaline...

cm Eul 2.jpg
Eul...

cm15 temp.jpg
Siss...

cm26.jpg
Mother Superior... (stay away from her)

cm48.jpg
Dorothy...

cm30.jpg
All the Crux Forums ladies...

01.jpg
...and a special thanks to the late Makar and Image Maker for making this possible...

Tree

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas.
26306072.jpg
And a Happy New Year.
hny.jpg
I hope you all find nice things under the tree...
tumblr_n3wf7vPXnW1shrpk8o1_1280.jpg
...when Santa comes calling. (I know some one made this joke elsewhere, but I got a better picture.)
xmas6.jpg
Also, I know it's a little late, but, I'd like to wish our Scandinavian friends a Happy St Lucy's Day.
tumblr_nznv1rPl0R1rbytn9o1_500.jpg
PS: Camile, my black cat, would like to send Seasons Greetings to Pearl & company...but, she's too busy climbing the tree.
d4e718939962e16255a3d9f3c82be3e1.jpg

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas.
View attachment 314500
And a Happy New Year.
View attachment 314501
I hope you all find nice things under the tree...
View attachment 314502
...when Santa comes calling. (I know some one made this joke elsewhere, but I got a better picture.)
View attachment 314503
Also, I know it's a little late, but, I'd like to wish our Scandinavian friends a Happy St Lucy's Day.
View attachment 314504
PS: Camile, my black cat, would like to send Seasons Greetings to Pearl & company...but, she's too busy climbing the tree.
View attachment 314505
I don't even put a tree up (maybe next year) because Tabby, Tux, Zed, and Zeke are full-grown in their bodies but still kittens at heart...

To all my lovely friends and their families I wish ye all a peaceful and very happy Christmas. Love you all so much.
Tash xxx flower3
And a very special Christmas wish to you Tash,
from all of us here -
have a great Christmas,
and get better and better
for a happy, healthy new year,
cos we love you lots!
:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Last edited:
Since by the time I get up some of you will be deep into Christmas Eve, some 'blasts from the past'...
View attachment 314491
Messaline...

View attachment 314492
Eul...

View attachment 314493
Siss...

View attachment 314496
Mother Superior... (stay away from her)

View attachment 314498
Dorothy...

View attachment 314497
All the Crux Forums ladies...

View attachment 314495
...and a special thanks to the late Makar and Image Maker for making this possible...

Tree
Oh My God Yes. It`s a while since i have been
flushed down the toilet but it`s a hell of a thrill
when it happens, it`s best when i least expect it

Back
Top Bottom