Merry Christmas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Few things say Christmas like a squirrel in your tree

adopted-wild-red-squirrel-baby-arttu-finland-13.jpg

Even fewer things say a row is brewing like the third slave girl to a party discovering the others already naked and under the tree...but she's brought a whip :D

christmasBD.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone at Crux Forums :)

Few things say Christmas like a squirrel in your tree

View attachment 314881

Even fewer things say a row is brewing like the third slave girl to a party discovering the others already naked and under the tree...but she's brought a whip :D

View attachment 314882

Merry Christmas everyone at Crux Forums :)
...and a merry one to you!!!

...and stop eating my tree...

...that looks a lot like Barb and Siss kneeling and Joan Tree with the whip. I ask her to wait while I refresh everyone's drink before she starts. This could be great fun. I love parlor games...

...and a merry one to you!!!

...and stop eating my tree...

...that looks a lot like Barb and Siss kneeling and Joan Tree with the whip. I ask her to wait while I refresh everyone's drink before she starts. This could be great fun. I love parlor games...

Okay I have a pretty good view of things but I am not sure of the rules. Do we bet on how loud Barb and Siss scream or how often and this tree is really rather...om...yummy...nom nom

Merry Christmas :)

Okay I have a pretty good view of things but I am not sure of the rules. Do we bet on how loud Barb and Siss scream or how often and this tree is really rather...om...yummy...nom nom

Merry Christmas :)
"Rules in a knife fight??? There are no rules! -Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Do what you want... except stop eating the tree!!!

RIAN_archive_143897_Celebrating_Christmas_in_Moscow.jpg

Christmas in Russia (Russian: Рождество Христово Rozhdestvo Khristovo, in the Russian Orthodox Church called Е́же по пло́ти Рождество Господа Бога и Спа́са нашего Иисуса Христа) is celebrated on 7 January and marks the birthday of Jesus. Christmas is mainly a religious event in Russia. On Christmas Eve (6 January), there are several long services, including the Royal Hours and Vespers combined with the Divine Liturgy. The family will then return home for the traditional Christmas Eve "Holy Supper", which consists of 12 dishes, one to honor each of the Twelve Apostles. Devout families will then return to church for the "всенощная" All Night Vigil. Then again, on Christmas Morning, for the "заутренняя" Divine Liturgy of the Nativity. Since 1992 Christmas has become a national holiday in Russia, as part of the ten-day holiday at the start of every new year.

some nice shots of celebrations across Eastern Europe,
the Eastern Orthodox countries,
and in Bethlehem:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35246763

(one little girl's looking a bit apprehensive,
not surprising, look who's behind her! ;))​

I'd almost forgotten; actually it's the day after in most countries that follow the Gregorian calendar, but Merry Christmas from Helmut

Done my cards (yes, still send and get a few the old way :)), sung carols, getting into the festive spirit,
so, my card for everyone here is courtesy of Mahashiva on DeviantArt, with a jingle I've made to go with it:

christmas_singathon__3__by_mahashiva001-dara67j.jpg

Dashing through the snow
Behind my Master’s sleigh
O'er the fields I go,
Jingling all the way.
Bells on boobies ring,
Clipped on nipples tight
O what fun to feel them swing
For a slavegirl they're just right!

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way,
Oh, how tight my bonds are tied,