Merry Christmas

Go to CruxDreams.com
cm30.jpg
The 2014 Nailus Martyrs Christmas card...

For the new members, some older cards...
c4.jpg cm Eul 2.jpg
...the Messa and the Eul...

Like Niemen Marcus, Nailus Martyrs offered some extravagant gifts in the past
cm7.jpg

...and Tree's hot toddy recipe...

Get a large coffee mug. Cover the bottom with honey. Squeeze in one to two lemons. Fill have way with Seagram's 7 with your favorite whiskey or bourbon. Top off with hot water. Stir and drink while warm!

Tree

All members are invited to put their Christmas, wishes, whatever here so they are in one place. I'm putting my sincere wishes on Milestones a couple days from now...

Madiosi, Tree was just making a joke about your having not shown the entire image of your avatar, it is a lovely image. He meant no disrespect by calling you a bastard. In the US men call each other names such as that in a way meant to tease each other in good natured fun. Usually it is between people that have a great deal of respect for each other, which American men have a difficult time admitting to each other.

Madiosi, Tree was just making a joke about your having not shown the entire image of your avatar, it is a lovely image. He meant no disrespect by calling you a bastard. In the US men call each other names such as that in a way meant to tease each other in good natured fun. Usually it is between people that have a great deal of respect for each other, which American men have a difficult time admitting to each other.
Ahhh!
A german Rhyme by Heinrich Heine:

Die Philister die beschränkten,
diese geistig eingeengten,
darf man nie und nimmer necken.

Aber weite kluge Herzen,
werden stets in unseren Scherzen,
Lieb und Freundschaft nur entdecken.

and that in Google-Wronglish:

The Philistines the limited,
these mentally concentrated,
you should never, ever tease.
But wide wise heart,
are always in our jokes,
Love and friendship only discover.
---
I'm not a Philistine.
:)

I want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope Santa stuffs everyone's stockings full of great gifts.
I consider the members here to be my friends, even though we have never met. Each day after work I always look forward to spending some time with my friends here on the forums....so again....a heartfelt Merry Christmas to all:)

Boys will be boys and trade insults with affection.

Really don't get it and never will.

Merry Christmas! You knobs!

And to everyone else ... Keep them safe! ;)

Back
Top Bottom