Merry Christmas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ladies and gentlemen,

The

001.jpg
Announces that are sold out tickets for the Christmas Concert, the fantastic

"Top Cat Band."

002.jpg

The Band Leader, Top Cat, remember that Christmas Concert, is also the beginning of the tour 2015/2017 of Top Cat Band.

There will be three years on the road playing around the world.

The debut of Turner in Europe, will be in England.

The band will play on New Year's party Abbey Cruxton, residence of an eccentric Lord, known as Lord W.

(Crazed fans around the world, of Top Cat Band, doing choreography in Tour 2011/2012 - courtesy, Top Cat Corporation)

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Top Cat takes the time to reflect on the year that is about to end.

- It was a good year for the band and for me, much trial and preparation work for the 2015/2017 tour.

(courtesy, Top Cat Corporation)
008.jpeg
(courtesy, Top Cat Corporation)
009.jpg

- But arguably one of the best moments of this year, took place in March.

- That's when I met CruxForums.

- Yeah, Baby, was a surreal moment, meet with a people "names" and "strange quirks" equal mine.

- People from all over the world, different cultures, different customs.

- Humans, with defects and qualities, with vices and virtues, with problems and also solutions, weeping and smiling, having nightmares, and that the most beautiful dreams dream ultimately ........... ......................... PEOPLE.

- So it is for these people that Top Cat, wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. That in the coming year, we can be together again, (ok, I know there are a minority who would not want to see me, but as I said, is a minority).

The Community CruxForums once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

010.gif

Top Cat

I'll produce as many Irish Coffees as needed to keep people warm over Holiday Season. Happy Christmas everyone! xxx

And after those Irish coffees, here's a serving suggestion for the hostess who wants to go all the way for their Christmas guests

Attachments

• _7582 (1).jpg
    _7582 (1).jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 35
  • _7582 (3).jpg
    _7582 (3).jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 36
  • _7582 (5).jpg
    _7582 (5).jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 37
  • _7582 (8).jpg
    _7582 (8).jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 35
Please excuse Tree. He has been rather ill and thus sober, unable to drink Seagram's and thus been sober. I have never seen him this way. Be assured I will watch over him and make sure he maintains minimum standards for posting on the site.

But for the rest of you know you are loved and your love is appreciated. We are friends here but you have friends where you are. Give them a 'rub under the chin' and they will remember it forever...

001.jpg

Leo

...yes, I know his password, Ulrika, I am a cat...

Please excuse Tree. He has been rather ill and thus sober, unable to drink Seagram's and thus been sober. I have never seen him this way. Be assured I will watch over him and make sure he maintains minimum standards for posting on the site.

But for the rest of you know you are loved and your love is appreciated. We are friends here but you have friends where you are. Give them a 'rub under the chin' and they will remember it forever...

View attachment 178205

Leo

...yes, I know his password, Ulrika, I am a cat...
There are minimum standards for this site....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom