Yours
Jack

Ladies and gentlemen,

The

View attachment 178185
Announces that are sold out tickets for the Christmas Concert, the fantastic

"Top Cat Band."

View attachment 178186

The Band Leader, Top Cat, remember that Christmas Concert, is also the beginning of the tour 2015/2017 of Top Cat Band.

There will be three years on the road playing around the world.

The debut of Turner in Europe, will be in England.

The band will play on New Year's party Abbey Cruxton, residence of an eccentric Lord, known as Lord W.

(Crazed fans around the world, of Top Cat Band, doing choreography in Tour 2011/2012 - courtesy, Top Cat Corporation)

View attachment 178187

View attachment 178188

View attachment 178189

View attachment 178190

View attachment 178191

Top Cat takes the time to reflect on the year that is about to end.

- It was a good year for the band and for me, much trial and preparation work for the 2015/2017 tour.

(courtesy, Top Cat Corporation)
View attachment 178192
View attachment 178193

- But arguably one of the best moments of this year, took place in March.

- That's when I met CruxForums.

- Yeah, Baby, was a surreal moment, meet with a people "names" and "strange quirks" equal mine.

- People from all over the world, different cultures, different customs.

- Humans, with defects and qualities, with vices and virtues, with problems and also solutions, weeping and smiling, having nightmares, and that the most beautiful dreams dream ultimately ........... ......................... PEOPLE.

- So it is for these people that Top Cat, wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. That in the coming year, we can be together again, (ok, I know there are a minority who would not want to see me, but as I said, is a minority).

The Community CruxForums once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

View attachment 178194

Top Cat
A famous post TC!

Ladies and gentlemen,

The

View attachment 178185
Announces that are sold out tickets for the Christmas Concert, the fantastic

"Top Cat Band."

View attachment 178186

The Band Leader, Top Cat, remember that Christmas Concert, is also the beginning of the tour 2015/2017 of Top Cat Band.

There will be three years on the road playing around the world.

The debut of Turner in Europe, will be in England.

The band will play on New Year's party Abbey Cruxton, residence of an eccentric Lord, known as Lord W.

(Crazed fans around the world, of Top Cat Band, doing choreography in Tour 2011/2012 - courtesy, Top Cat Corporation)

View attachment 178187

View attachment 178188

View attachment 178189

View attachment 178190

View attachment 178191

Top Cat takes the time to reflect on the year that is about to end.

- It was a good year for the band and for me, much trial and preparation work for the 2015/2017 tour.

View attachment 178192
View attachment 178193

- But arguably one of the best moments of this year, took place in March.

- That's when I met CruxForums.

- Yeah, Baby, was a surreal moment, meet with a people "names" and "strange quirks" equal mine.

- People from all over the world, different cultures, different customs.

- Humans, with defects and qualities, with vices and virtues, with problems and also solutions, weeping and smiling, having nightmares, and that the most beautiful dreams dream ultimately ........... ......................... PEOPLE.

- So it is for these people that Top Cat, wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. That in the coming year, we can be together again, (ok, I know there are a minority who would not want to see me, but as I said, is a minority).

The Community CruxForums once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

View attachment 178194

Top Cat

Superb, TC, I don't think I'll stop laughing this side of New Year's Day!!!

I just have to say ...

I'm watching, "It's a Wonderful Life" AGAIN.

I am such a sucker for this stuff.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 178291

Don't be fooled, that's Tree trying out his new toy. Sorry Barb you had to be involved...

Ulrika

And all I did was drop by the Treehouse to deliver a nice little present ... just a bottle of Seagrams .... and whammo... I end up hitched to this new toy contraption and presenting my tight little ass to its new owner... naughty little boys should not be given things like this to play with on Christmas!....oh what the hell...neigh neigh (humor him) ... Merry Christmas Tree :D

And all I did was drop by the Treehouse to deliver a nice little present ... just a bottle of Seagrams .... and whammo... I end up hitched to this new toy contraption and presenting my tight little ass to its new owner... naughty little boys should not be given things like this to play with on Christmas!....oh what the hell...neigh neigh (humor him) ... Merry Christmas Tree :D
neigh neigh ...

Sounds like a Fred Savage out-take from the Wonder Years!

Back
Top Bottom