Go to CruxDreams.com
A mixed news post,here.
Sadly I had two shoots cancelled,on me last month,due to a "No-Show" and illness,hence no new piccys. :( :( (one lady I won't bother with,again....)
But out of the blue,yesterday,I was offered a last minute duo-shoot,due to a cancellation, involving the lovely Sam and Hattie. How
could I refuse ??
So,this month,alone, is going to involve THREE photo shoots,in the space of two weeks !!
Keep the faith,boys 'n' girls !!

A mixed news post,here.
Sadly I had two shoots cancelled,on me last month,due to a "No-Show" and illness,hence no new piccys. :( :( (one lady I won't bother with,again....)
But out of the blue,yesterday,I was offered a last minute duo-shoot,due to a cancellation, involving the lovely Sam and Hattie. How
could I refuse ??
So,this month,alone, is going to involve THREE photo shoots,in the space of two weeks !!
Keep the faith,boys 'n' girls !!
The good thing of no-shows, is that Baracus can crucify himself. :liebe26:

Well, not sure. Guess there are different tastes, one should make a voting. However, what would be cool, is a series where you shoot the models, and they revanche by crucifying you and take those photos. So from playboy pics, to played boy pics.
A good idea,I admit....but I don't have that kind of arrangement with the girls...hey ho.

Seeing as my land of Birth,Britannia/England is preparing to attempt to repel the might of Andalusia,(or more commonly,Spain) tonight,in a Gladiatorial competition,("oh,just GET on with it,Baracus "!!) I thought I'd ask a couple of nice Young ladies to pose,appropiately enough in Football garb,etc......LOL
I bring you,Ladies,and Gentlemen......Peachy Sam and Hattie Grace !!
DSCF5165.JPGDSCF5171.JPGDSCF5177.JPGDSCF5185.JPGDSCF5189.JPG

I 'shot a new girl today....in far flung Berkshire !!
Please welcome the divine 'Miss Diamond Sparkle',(AKA Nudie-Butt)
A couple of tasters.....DSCF5966.JPGDSCF6198.JPG
DSCF5892.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom