Go to CruxDreams.com
I 'shot a new girl today....in far flung Berkshire !!
Please welcome the divine 'Miss Diamond Sparkle',(AKA Nudie-Butt)
A couple of tasters.....View attachment 1501132View attachment 1501138
View attachment 1501139
That is a very shocking female. She looks so common, like the female you met when buying your daily needs and then she reveals such huge and beautiuk breasts and let me forgot the need of these any blue pills. And she is even shaved, that nasty bitch!

That is a very shocking female. She looks so common, like the female you met when buying your daily needs and then she reveals such huge and beautiuk breasts and let me forgot the need of these any blue pills. And she is even shaved, that nasty bitch!
I'm not quite sure how to respond to that,or in what context it's meant....is it a compliment,or what ?? (please elaborate,@dfg42 )
Anyway here's some nudie pics,of Emma to keep y'all amused..... ;) :p
DSCF2905.JPGDSCF2909.JPGDSCF2747.JPGDSCF2733.JPGDSCF2711.JPG

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that,or in what context it's meant....is it a compliment,or what ?? (please elaborate,@dfg42 )
Anyway here's some nudie pics,of Emma to keep y'all amused..... ;) :p
It is surely a compliment, as we males undress the females we meet, I redress the nude ones and imagine where to see her. In my younger days I was always wrong in guessing which female is nasty, which is nice. Upon the celebrities, where Victoria Principal (Pam the wife of Bobby)

pambob.jpg

was playing a nice girl, while it was said she was a nasty one. However, I do not know if that is true, but for sure, I would be mistaken.

Having a total 'mare trying to reduce the pixels-size,from my Preggo-themed 'shoot.
Sadly I wasnt't 100% happy with the results*,but here's some pics,of Pregnant CS Jayne....

DSCF6402.JPGDSCF6388.JPGDSCF6465.JPGDSCF6473.JPGDSCF6474.JPG
*( I had a LOT of technical issues to contend with....needless to say I've reluctantly decided not to do any more work with her,even though she's a really lovely lass...)

For various reasons,there will some Models that I won't be 'shooting with again....Either due to their retirement,or a personal/professional choice. :(
I could name and shame,but that would be rather mean,not to mention,ungentlemanly as well as somewhat unprofessional....
However,there is one girl I'm going to miss working with,and that is Kim B.,(She retired and is now a domestic Cleaner....damn !!) :( :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom