Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a question. Why they abduct her?
I'll ask the kidnappers when I get the chance. If I understand correctly, one of the kidnappers is an employee of the woman who wants to take revenge on her by turning her into a sex slave and forcing her into prostitution.
Incidentally, this is @Elisa56 fantasy, so in the end it doesn't really matter what the motives are. Perhaps she will be able to explain it better. I'm only responsible for the pictures ;-)

After everyone had used her, the man with the mask said firmly: "She really has a hot pussy for her age. Let's make her even hotter".

View attachment 1475059

Then he took a bottle of Tabasco and rubbed it into both her anus and her sore pussy. He penetrated deep into her vagina with his fingers.
View attachment 1475060View attachment 1475061
At first Elisa only felt a little of it, but it didn't take long before a sharp burning sensation spread through her genitals and became stronger and stronger.
View attachment 1475062 View attachment 1475063
When the masked man inserted his entire hand into her burning vagina and the pain doubled, she fell into a deep, relieving swoon...
View attachment 1475064 View attachment 1475065

(PS: Don't try this at home.)
Beautiful work, and thanks for sharing.
I'm really loving this mature victim, btw.

It goes without saying that you are a great master, both for the cruel (truly cruel) situations that you know how to create and because your victims are normal women, defenseless students and not fashion show models, and often not even young women. It takes courage to show the "banality of evil" (to paraphrase the title of a famous book on the Nazi criminal Eichmann) and you succeed. Compliments!
:applaudit:
Oh, I'll add that I don't like modern techniques (electricity, waterboarding, etc.). In fact I draw stories set in the past, no military junta, mafia, etc. I am a lover of antiquity (Rome) and the Middle Ages, but your stories manage to strike me and fascinate me (it is you and another author who have this power, Pino53)

Last edited:
I'll ask the kidnappers when I get the chance. If I understand correctly, one of the kidnappers is an employee of the woman who wants to take revenge on her by turning her into a sex slave and forcing her into prostitution.
Incidentally, this is @Elisa56 fantasy, so in the end it doesn't really matter what the motives are. Perhaps she will be able to explain it better. I'm only responsible for the pictures ;-)
Why old women? More Young girl will be super...

don't be angry, but old ladies don't excite me... ;)
Normally I would then say that you don't need to look at this thread. Nobody is forcing you. But since I'm a nice person and respect you as a brother in perversion, I suggest that you run all the pictures through the AI once, so you can make your character as young or old as you like.
Elisa_013_OZ.jpgElisa_013_OZ_AI.png

Normally I would then say that you don't need to look at this thread. Nobody is forcing you. But since I'm a nice person and respect you as a brother in perversion, I suggest that you run all the pictures through the AI once, so you can make your character as young or old as you like.
View attachment 1475678View attachment 1475679
You misunderstood me, I didn't say that I don't like your work, I just don't like old women, I prefer younger ones...

your work is awesome!

and no thanks, I saw what a monster Ai made of the characters I created, and I needed a fucking expensive psychiatrist... :devil:

You misunderstood me, I didn't say that I don't like your work, I just don't like old women, I prefer younger ones...

your work is awesome!

and no thanks, I saw what a monster Ai made of the characters I created, and I needed a fucking expensive psychiatrist... :devil:
Yes, we are full of non-adolescent but still pleasant women (see "milf"), and often sexier than the very young ones! And then in suffering it is not age that counts but the ability to express and appreciate the pain of torture! Even “older” women are fine (but of course little girls are better than old ones, obviously!)

Last edited:
She fell into a deep faint.
When she woke up, she didn't know where she was at first. Had it all just been a terrible dream? But then she felt the burning sensation in her anus and vagina. It had become only slightly milder and reminded her of where she was. Her arms ached too, and she realized that the men had tied her to the St. Andrew's cross again.
Elisa_042_kombo_OZ.jpg
The man from her office was standing in front of her.
"I'm going to explain to you what happens next," he said. "You will work for us as a sex slave in future. At least once a week you will be available to the men we choose for you. You will be used however they want. And if they enjoy hurting you, you will have to endure that too. And if you refuse to fulfill a customer's wishes, we will punish you"
"But," she rebelled, "you can't do that to me! I'm over 50... I'm married..." She felt her strength returning and with it her resistance. "I'll go to the police and report you!"
Elisa_043_OZ.jpg Elisa_044_OZ.jpg
"I thought you understood how things would work here in future," said the man, "if you're rebellious, you'll be punished. And threatening the police is really very rebellious. Steve, get the long needles. We'll have to explain it to her again."
Elisa_045_OZ.jpg Elisa_046_OZ.jpg
(tbc)

I'm a little late to the party on this thread, I saw this today and love the concept of an older woman being made into a sex slave.

As I understand it, this is for Elisa56, OZ does the artwork, who does the storyline and narrative? Is it member contributed, screened by OZ for appropriateness for Elisa?

She fell into a deep faint.
When she woke up, she didn't know where she was at first. Had it all just been a terrible dream? But then she felt the burning sensation in her anus and vagina. It had become only slightly milder and reminded her of where she was. Her arms ached too, and she realized that the men had tied her to the St. Andrew's cross again.
View attachment 1476702
The man from her office was standing in front of her.
"I'm going to explain to you what happens next," he said. "You will work for us as a sex slave in future. At least once a week you will be available to the men we choose for you. You will be used however they want. And if they enjoy hurting you, you will have to endure that too. And if you refuse to fulfill a customer's wishes, we will punish you"
"But," she rebelled, "you can't do that to me! I'm over 50... I'm married..." She felt her strength returning and with it her resistance. "I'll go to the police and report you!"
View attachment 1476703 View attachment 1476704
"I thought you understood how things would work here in future," said the man, "if you're rebellious, you'll be punished. And threatening the police is really very rebellious. Steve, get the long needles. We'll have to explain it to her again."
View attachment 1476705 View attachment 1476706
(tbc)
Long needles and skewers are my favorite toys, and I love where this is going. Great story and wonderful renders. Thanks Oz, for sharing your work with us.

@bindhertothecross , at first I asked Zardoz if he will accept to make a story with one of my fantasy , I gave him and explain it and he had accepted to try it . At first I write what I had in my head , and a friend Arctarus wrote and developed my story too with some exchanges with me … I am here for share and pass good time .. and naturally we asked other member if they have some ideas to continue and finish this story … it s only fantasy and it s not to be sold of course … everyone can make their contribution…. …sorry for my English so bad !!
Thanks for the clarification, I have some ideas for this storyline, I'll send them to you...and yes, Zardoz has done an amazing job!

@bindhertothecross , at first I asked Zardoz if he will accept to make a story with one of my fantasy , I gave him and explain it and he had accepted to try it . At first I write what I had in my head , and a friend Arcturus wrote and developed my story too with some exchanges with me … I am here for share and pass good time .. and naturally we asked other member if they have some ideas to continue and finish this story … it s only fantasy and it s not to be sold of course … everyone can make their contribution…. …sorry for my English so bad !!

I'm a little late to the party on this thread, I saw this today and love the concept of an older woman being made into a sex slave.

As I understand it, this is for Elisa56, OZ does the artwork, who does the storyline and narrative? Is it member contributed, screened by OZ for appropriateness for Elisa?
A note: I have the story based on Elisa's wishes and my own ideas so far, most of the pictures already exist, maybe 3 or 4 are still missing to finish the story, as well as a bit of post-production. So I can't process any new suggestions for treatments.

But it will be the case that Elisa will be rented out as a sex slave in the future, so there is theoretically enough room for further ideas. Provided I feel like taking the pictures, which I don't know yet.
I'll post the next scene straight afterwards.

Here we go:

Then the man called Steve came back with a tin of long skewers. The other one turned to the one with the camera and said: "Make sure you take pictures of everything, people pay a lot of money for pictures like this.... "
Elisa_047_OZ.jpg
Then he started sticking long skewers into her breasts, so deep that they came out on the other side. Elisa screamed out loud. When the first skewer went through her breast, she said: "OK, I'll do it - stop!""We're not done with the punishment yet," said the man, and took the next skewer.
Elisa_048_OZ.jpg Elisa_049_OZ.jpg Elisa_050_OZ.jpg Elisa_051_OZ.jpg
When he had pierced her breasts with four skewers, he grabbed her nipples and pierced them too, then stood in front of her.
Elisa_052_OZ.jpg

"You have now seen what will happen to you if you refuse. And I promise you, we still have lots of ideas. Once we have removed the skewers, it will take a few days for the wounds to heal. We will use the punctures on the nipples to ring you. That way, every one of your customers will see that you are a real slave... It's also handy for making you submissive. If that's not enough, you'll also be ringed on your clitoris later. "
Elisa_053_OZ.jpg

(tbc)

Back
Top Bottom