Go to CruxDreams.com
Here we go:

Then the man called Steve came back with a tin of long skewers. The other one turned to the one with the camera and said: "Make sure you take pictures of everything, people pay a lot of money for pictures like this.... "
View attachment 1477006
Then he started sticking long skewers into her breasts, so deep that they came out on the other side. Elisa screamed out loud. When the first skewer went through her breast, she said: "OK, I'll do it - stop!""We're not done with the punishment yet," said the man, and took the next skewer.
View attachment 1477007 View attachment 1477008 View attachment 1477009 View attachment 1477010
When he had pierced her breasts with four skewers, he grabbed her nipples and pierced them too, then stood in front of her.
View attachment 1477011

"You have now seen what will happen to you if you refuse. And I promise you, we still have lots of ideas. Once we have removed the skewers, it will take a few days for the wounds to heal. We will use the punctures on the nipples to ring you. That way, every one of your customers will see that you are a real slave... It's also handy for making you submissive. If that's not enough, you'll also be ringed on your clitoris later. "
View attachment 1477012

(tbc)
Why not hanging the victim now on her tits ?Really excellent - thanks OZ

Hello all,

Here are a few thoughts for the storyline...

Punishment for going to the police, if you are able to contact them or even make an attempt...kidnapping of your husband or daughter who will go through torture as you watch.
As you get sold/rented as a sex slave, I have several ideas for scenes if you go down that road...individual old men looking for a mature woman for sex, but also sadistic
The ending...you attempt to escape but are caught, deemed worthless and subjected to a crucifixion (with your husband watching) where you could be saved or spend your last breath on the cross

After ringing her nipples, he pulled the skewers out of her breasts, which was almost more painful than piercing them.

Elisa_054_OZ.jpg Elisa_055_OZ.jpg Elisa_056_OZ.jpg

Then he cleaned her swollen breasts and her bloodied upper body with a sponge. He also cleaned her pubic area in the same way so that the burning sensation in her vagina finally subsided a little. Finally, he wiped the tears from her face.
Elisa_057_OZ.jpgElisa_058_OZ.jpgElisa_060_OZ.jpg

After ringing her nipples, he pulled the skewers out of her breasts, which was almost more painful than piercing them.

View attachment 1477483 View attachment 1477484 View attachment 1477485

Then he cleaned her swollen breasts and her bloodied upper body with a sponge. He also cleaned her pubic area in the same way so that the burning sensation in her vagina finally subsided a little. Finally, he wiped the tears from her face.
View attachment 1477486View attachment 1477487View attachment 1477488
She could be made to kiss each skewer as it is removed, thanking her new master politely for his patient attention!

"I'm afraid we're not quite finished yet," he said, "one thing is still missing. You must know," he said, "that you are not our only sex slave. For this reason, you will now be marked with the number you will be with us in the future."
Then one of the men brought over a basin of glowing coals that had been standing ready for some time. The man took out the iron.
Elisa_061_OZ.jpg Elisa_062_OZ.jpgElisa_063_OZ.jpg
"Hold her tightly," he ordered, "otherwise the fire will become indistinct." Then he sank the glowing iron into her pubic mound.
Elisa_064_OZ.jpg
Elisa fainted for the second time that day.
Elisa_065_OZ.jpg

But this time she didn't wake up so quickly, apparently she had been given an anaesthetic. When she slowly regained consciousness, she found herself in her car. She was dressed again. At first glance, everything was as it had always been.

Had it all been a dream? A dull ache emanated from her breasts. She could feel the cold, throbbing metal on her nipples. Even when she felt her pubic mound through her clothes, she felt a fierce burning sensation, her whole abdomen ached. And it seemed to her as if she could still taste the salty cum on her tongue. So it wasn't a dream after all.

She became completely certain when she looked at the passenger seat. There was a note there. There was only one sentence on it, without a signature. "Be ready".
Yes, she thought, I will. And she started the engine. And drove off into her new life.

The End (?)

Elisa_066_OZ.jpg

Really a nice idea, but unfortunately I'm already a bit further along....
That's ok. It was more of a 'caption idea' than a suggestion.

But this time she didn't wake up so quickly, apparently she had been given an anaesthetic. When she slowly regained consciousness, she found herself in her car. She was dressed again. At first glance, everything was as it had always been.

Had it all been a dream? A dull ache emanated from her breasts. She could feel the cold, throbbing metal on her nipples. Even when she felt her pubic mound through her clothes, she felt a fierce burning sensation, her whole abdomen ached. And it seemed to her as if she could still taste the salty cum on her tongue. So it wasn't a dream after all.

She became completely certain when she looked at the passenger seat. There was a note there. There was only one sentence on it, without a signature. "Be ready".
Yes, she thought, I will. And she started the engine. And drove off into her new life.

The End (?)

View attachment 1478149
Can we have a view on the full car ? !

@Elisa56 asked me to translate some of her fantasies into pictures. For this purpose I tried to build a figure that looks like her. Her basic fantasy is to be abducted, abused and tortured by men and then forced into prostitution.
She started a little story about this (or someone wrote it for her), which I illustrated.
I will first show the first pictures and the first part of the story, in the next post I will explain how it continues....

The Abduction of Elisa and Her Cruel Fate

You are driving to work in the morning. As you slow for a light, another car pulls right in front of you. “How rude,” you think. Then you notice a van has stopped right next to you, boxing you in so that you can’t go around the car in front of you, which stays there when the light turns green. To your surprise, then, two guys get out of the van and one gets out of the car. They come to your side windows. Now you are anxious, but that turns to fear when you see that one guy on each side is pointing a pistol at you.

“Get out of the car, now!” You are scared. This looks like a carjacking. You comply with the order. Now you are doubly shocked when you realize that you recognize one of the men as someone from your office—that guy you humiliated in front of his coworkers the other day! You remember the way he stared at you afterward. You didn’t think much about it at the time.

View attachment 1471490
When the two other guys then grab you roughly by the shoulders and start moving you toward the open door of the van, you start to scream. Before you can make much of a sound, your office mate punches you hard in the belly, knocking the breath out of you. You double over as he yells, “Shut up, bitch! Do what you’re told and you won’t get hurt!” One guy grabs your head, pulls it back, and quickly shoves a rubber ball into your mouth with a strap that he fastens behind your head, gagging you. Another puts a black cloth band over your eyes.

Gagged and blindfolded, still weak from the punch, you are shoved to the floor of the van. Your arms are pulled behind you and handcuffs click onto your wrists. You are flipped over on your back and steel cuffs are clicked around your ankles and attached to rings on the walls of the van so that your ankles are spread wide apart and your legs are lifted up.

“That should hold the bitch,” you hear a man say, as the van drives off.

You had thought at first they were going to steal your car, but now you realize this is a kidnapping. You figure they are going to hold you for ransom, but whom do you know who has enough money for a ransom?

They drive for a long time. Finally the car stops. From the conversation you overhear, you gather this is only a rest stop for the men to pee.

You have to pee too. Your fear of what may happen to you has made that even worse, but the gag prevents you from asking them to let you get out to relieve yourself. All you can do is make sounds.

One of the men notices your distress and pulls out the gag. “Please, I have to pee too,” you say. “Please, let me out.” This causes all the men to laugh, as he replaces and tightens the gag. “Pee right there where you are or not at all,” one says. “We don’t care what you do, but you’re not going anywhere yet.”

When they return after a few minutes, one says, “Did she pee on herself?” A hand feels your panties, rubbing roughly against your pussy. “No, she’s still dry.” He leans in close and says, “do you really have to pee? Is it bad? Is your bladder full?” He then presses down hard on your bladder. It is full, and it hurts when he does that. You are embarrassed. He presses down again, even harder.

View attachment 1471496

“Let’s see what we’ve got,” says another man. “Let’s have a look at her.” A hand removes your blindfold. You quickly glance around. Through the open doors of the van and through the windows, you see nothing but trees.You can see that you’re on a dirt road. They must have stopped in some remote place. There is nobody out there to help you.

The face of the guy you know from work is close to your own. He shows you a large knife that he holds in his hand. “Keep very quiet and don’t move, if you don’t want to get cut.” He puts the blindfold back.

View attachment 1471492
You feel the blade of the knife against your chest, as he slides it under the neckline of your shirt. He pulls on the fabric and you hear the tearing sound as he slices through it with the sharp blade. He cuts your shirt open, then pulls it off. You feel the point of the knife nick your skin as he cuts through your bra. Now you feel the blade against your belly as he slides it under your waistband and then finally your panties too. You are now naked on the cold metal floor of the van. You shiver.
View attachment 1471493
“Well, that’s not the greatest body I’ve ever seen, but she’ll do.” The men all chuckle.

You shiver even more as you realize what will happen next. You feel the blade of the knife then against your throat. “Remember, do what you’re told and you won’t get hurt. If not, I won’t hesitate to cut you; and I will cut you badly! And, by the way, there’s nobody around here for many kilometers. Nobody will hear you scream, but I will cut you if you do.” He removes the gag.

You still feel the knife against your throat as you also feel something rubbing across your lips. “Stick out your tongue,” he says. You do, and a salty taste is on your lips. Your tongue tells you then that what has been rubbing against your lips is the head of the guy’s cock. You can smell it. “Keep that tongue out.” He slides the length of his cock across your tongue, and you taste his hairy balls then. “Lick my balls. Do a good job.” The musky smell fills your head.

As you comply, you feel fingers separating your pussy lips and penetrating inside. “Holy shit! This bitch is wet for us!” Another voice says, “Maybe it’s just pee.” A hand presses down hard on your painfully distended bladder. “Are you going to pee for us? We want to see you pee.”

To your surprise, with no warning, you feel a powerful punch to your stomach. In your shock, your bladder lets go and your pee flows out onto the metal floor of the van. “There ya go! We’ll hose this down when we get there.”

Before you can really dwell on your embarrassment, though, you feel a hand on your lower jaw. “Open wide for me now, whore!” You feel the length of the guy’s cock slide into your mouth, all the way in until you gag and choke on it. At the same time, you feel another guy climb on top of your lower body and his hard cock enter your pussy.

The two cocks fill your mouth and throat at one end and your cunt at the other. Both of them thrust violently into you for a short while before filling you with their cum. You choke on the thick, sour fluid that shoots into your throat. “Swallow it!” he shouts, holding your jaw closed.

View attachment 1471494

Now the third guy takes his turn. He removes the blindfold and you see it’s the guy from work. He slaps you hard across the face, first one cheek and then the other. As his cock slides into your cum-soaked cunt, he says to you, “Very unpleasant things are going to happen to you. You will be made to feel pain such as you have ever known. You probably won’t survive this. I want you to know that, so you can think about it.” He also cums in you after a few thrusts. He scoops up some of the cum from your cunt and some of the pee from the floor and shoves his hand into your mouth before replacing the gag and the blindfold.

View attachment 1471495
I am the writer of this story.

Back
Top Bottom