Go to CruxDreams.com
The idea behind these two pictures is the following: A couple of wealthy gentlemen have come up with a perverted game for this lady. She sits on a sharp ridge, which is quite painful. When she pulls a lever, she is lifted up by her breasts, which also hurts. When she pulls the lever again, she lowers herself back onto the ridge. So she has the choice of what torture she wants to endure and for how long....
And the gentlemen are watching.
I want to test it ☺️

Igor enhanced part #1
Hello, I sat down and improved some highlight pictures from my series “Igor's Diary” with AI. It doesn't work equally well with all pictures, but some results are quite good. Because the AI doesn't show the characters identically in every picture (and I'm too stupid to do it right) these pictures work more as single pictures and not as a series as they were originally designed. But if you want, you can look at the original pictures as a series in the link at the bottom of my signature.

For better orientation and for the collectors among you, I have largely retained the original file names and added “AI”.
I will gradually post more improved pictures from Igor's diary, but I can't yet say at what intervals and which ones.

Attachments

• 1_before_10_OZ_AI.jpg
    1_before_10_OZ_AI.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 521
  • 2_before_04_OZ_AI.jpg
    2_before_04_OZ_AI.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 423
  • 2_before_013_OZ_AI.jpg
    2_before_013_OZ_AI.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 451
  • 2_before_E1_OZ_AI.jpg
    2_before_E1_OZ_AI.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 488
  • 2_before_E2_OZ_AI.jpg
    2_before_E2_OZ_AI.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 521
Igor enhanced part #1
Hello, I sat down and improved some highlight pictures from my series “Igor's Diary” with AI. It doesn't work equally well with all pictures, but some results are quite good. Because the AI doesn't show the characters identically in every picture (and I'm too stupid to do it right) these pictures work more as single pictures and not as a series as they were originally designed. But if you want, you can look at the original pictures as a series in the link at the bottom of my signature.

For better orientation and for the collectors among you, I have largely retained the original file names and added “AI”.
I will gradually post more improved pictures from Igor's diary, but I can't yet say at what intervals and which ones.
Thanks Zardoz for your always great work! But if I can express a personal opinion, I still prefer the originals, compared to those modified with AI. Personal taste, but I find the "originals" more intense and "artistic". Different speech for the works made directly in AI; while I always prefer your graphic works, I certainly find them interesting. Thanks again for what you do and share!

Igor enhanced part #1

No 4.
CIA Station Controller, Barbara Moore, has been "picked up" by the FSB hit squad and taken to a remote safe house. She was forced to strip and submit to a brutal cavity search, before being prepared for the rigorous interrogation, which is about to begin.

Igor enhanced part #1

While I too tend to favor your original artwork, these are quite good and an interesting contrast between the two mediums. As a collector I appreciate that you label your AI work, as it's sometime hard to tell the difference (though I'm getting better at that, I think).
As always, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Zardoz for your always great work! But if I can express a personal opinion, I still prefer the originals, compared to those modified with AI. Personal taste, but I find the "originals" more intense and "artistic". Different speech for the works made directly in AI; while I always prefer your graphic works, I certainly find them interesting. Thanks again for what you do and share!

To be honest, I'm increasingly coming to see working with AI as a complement to my CGI work, especially when I use AI as a tool for enhancement. When I think about what I've done with CGI over the last 20 years, it's a direct line from the first Poser renderer to Iray to the photorealism of AI. In the end, the AI is just like a filter or a particularly good renderer.
Unlike with fully AI-generated images, I have extensive control over the image composition and image content (although it's also exciting to let the AI work on its own. It's like watching TV). But well, this has already been said a thousand times about the AI.

In the 2nd chapter of Igor's Diary there was a scene in which Igor looks at photos of interrogated women on a cell phone or a monitor. Here are a few of them. They can be edited quite well with AI because they are quite simply composed.

Attachments

• 3_Before_6_OZ_AI.jpg
    3_Before_6_OZ_AI.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 358
  • 2b_before_05_21_OZ_AI.jpg
    2b_before_05_21_OZ_AI.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 358
  • 2b_before_03_15_OZ_AI.jpg
    2b_before_03_15_OZ_AI.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 2b_before_03_13_OZ_AI.jpg
    2b_before_03_13_OZ_AI.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 359
  • 2b_befiore_03_24_OZ_AI.jpg
    2b_befiore_03_24_OZ_AI.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 387
Igor enhanced part #1

Joining the respected Wolf, I want to note that I also like your original works more. I will say more, I periodically turn to the collection of your 2D pencil works, starting with the earliest (they are stored in the "Fema" folder, due to the length of time I don't remember where this name came from, since I didn't know the author's name then). Despite some naivety, they please with the thoughtfulness of the layout and the diversity of the plots. As for the experiments with AI, they are interesting in their own way and, most importantly, in my opinion, that the author's style is undoubtedly preserved, which not all artists can do.
Heartfelt thanks for the work.

... and, most importantly, in my opinion, that the author's style is undoubtedly preserved ...
That's more because I can't do anything else than that :-(
But thanks for the appreciation.
Here some "on screen"

Attachments

• 2b_before_03_13b_OZ-AI.jpg
    2b_before_03_13b_OZ-AI.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 2b_before_05_13_OZ_AI.jpg
    2b_before_05_13_OZ_AI.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 296
In the 2nd chapter of Igor's Diary there was a scene in which Igor looks at photos of interrogated women on a cell phone or a monitor. Here are a few of them. They can be edited quite well with AI because they are quite simply composed.
I think it would near impossible to improve your previous render work, but you have managed to do just that. These AI enhanced images are fantastic in their realism, and a huge turn-on for an old sadist like me. Saying "thanks for sharing" doesn't seem adequate, but it is heartfelt. :)

Joining the respected Wolf, I want to note that I also like your original works more. I will say more, I periodically turn to the collection of your 2D pencil works, starting with the earliest (they are stored in the "Fema" folder, due to the length of time I don't remember where this name came from, since I didn't know the author's name then). Despite some naivety, they please with the thoughtfulness of the layout and the diversity of the plots. As for the experiments with AI, they are interesting in their own way and, most importantly, in my opinion, that the author's style is undoubtedly preserved, which not all artists can do.
Heartfelt thanks for the work.
I also had them stored that way for a long time, till I learned who the real creator was. I originally found a few of them on one of the early torture art sites (I don't recall which one) where someone had removed the signature :)(). Like you, I love them all for their quality and variety of cruel scenes. Most enjoyable to visit them on occasion.

I hope Oz doesn't mind if I post a few examples of his great 2D artwork.
Enjoy.
222-3.jpg238rdd.jpg250rdd.jpg

Igor enhanced part #1

More pics of this mature woman or other mature please. You are the best

I also had them stored that way for a long time, till I learned who the real creator was. I originally found a few of them on one of the early torture art sites (I don't recall which one) where someone had removed the signature :)(). Like you, I love them all for their quality and variety of cruel scenes. Most enjoyable to visit them on occasion.
Thank you for reminding me of my youthful sins... :sisi1

By the way, if anyone is interested in these drawings, you can find a fairly complete compilation in the GIMP forum.
See here

Last edited:
Thank you for reminding me of my youthful sins... :sisi1

By the way, if anyone is interested in these drawings, you can find a fairly complete compilation in the GIMP forum.
See here
Some youthful sins are worth remembering and savoring. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom