My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
my drawings are very raw and the suffering is real in my victims
in my drawings the victim is (almost) always female and the victim and her atrocious suffering from the terrible torture she underwent are the true protagonists… my freehand drawing work is always on the expressions of the victim's face and her reactions to pain and the fear suffered… obviously mine are extreme fantasies, but always and only fantasies

I barely passed through the some kind of website slowdown, so it's time to be surprised at how much thematic content has degraded from this,
View attachment 1344535
(which was really inspiring),
to this... drawings.
That’s a whole different artist, in a different medium. Total non sequitur. And weirdly rude?

That’s a whole different artist, in a different medium. Total non sequitur. And weirdly rude?
my English is absolutely not fluent and I use Google to understand and write, to clarify. My drawings are violent, atrocious, timeless and placeless, they don't follow the politically correct but only the pleasure of torture. And if I have to be honest, I always identify with the suffering of the victim, that's why I am very attentive to the expressions and contortions of the tortured women.

my English is absolutely not fluent and I use Google to understand and write, to clarify. My drawings are violent, atrocious, timeless and placeless, they don't follow the politically correct but only the pleasure of torture. And if I have to be honest, I always identify with the suffering of the victim, that's why I am very attentive to the expressions and contortions of the tortured women.
when I draw I am the victim not the perpetrator, and I try to give realism to the suffering of these women. there is no sadism in me, in fact, perhaps the opposite (however I am heterosexual, to clarify, extremely interested and always fascinated by women)

in my drawings the victim is (almost) always female and the victim and her atrocious suffering from the terrible torture she underwent are the true protagonists… my freehand drawing work is always on the expressions of the victim's face and her reactions to pain and the fear suffered… obviously mine are extreme fantasies, but always and only fantasies
You are very successful with making the terror and pain believable on the victims' face! One reason I find this entire thread and all your free hand drawings delightfully delicious! The other reason is the extreme and severe torments and execution methods you create which makes your art truly exciting! I specially like the Arabian night series, with the lovely foot burning side actions :D

You are very successful with making the terror and pain believable on the victims' face! One reason I find this entire thread and all your free hand drawings delightfully delicious! The other reason is the extreme and severe torments and execution methods you create which makes your art truly exciting! I specially like the Arabian night series, with the lovely foot burning side actions :D
Well said, and I agree with every word. I too enjoy the extreme tortures depicted and the effects on the victims. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you continue to do so.
One of my favorites of today's images.
IMG_5873.jpeg

I barely passed through the some kind of website slowdown, so it's time to be surprised at how much thematic content has degraded from this,
View attachment 1344535
to this... drawings.

View attachment 1344535
to this... drawings.
It's hard to compete with the art of SkatingJesus, so your drawings are certainly on topic for this site. SJ's Nikki who's shown here on the cross is character in his Andaroos Chronicles. In the story she hasn't been crucified (yet). She has had her share of tribulations however. One of eight slave girls (the others: Sarah, Sonya, Alice, Cecilia, Esmeralda, Berseh & Nathy) are the property of the slave dealer Hamal who is going to ship them from Hadjil Creek in Andaroos to the slave markets of Kal Duah where they will be displayed naked on the auction block and sold to the highest bidder. Hamal randomly chooses Nikki and Berseh to be whipped in front of the other captives to teach them obedience.

After the beating, the girls are forced to row the galley taking them to Kal Duah. The unfortunate Nikki faints from her labors and is saved from an overseer's lash by Sarah, who is then tied to the mast and whipped for her rebelliousness. Nikki is sold to the Queen Kalorah of Kal Duah. The newly purchased slaves are taken by boat to the Royal Palace where the naked slave girls are taken from the boat and lined up on the pier. Poor Nikki, she doesn't obey one of the guards and is whipped for her disobedience. The last we see of her is when she is being raped by Kal Duahan and Androssian soldiers at the Royal Palace.

It's hard to compete with the art of SkatingJesus, so your drawings are certainly on topic for this site. SJ's Nikki who's shown here on the cross is character in his Andaroos Chronicles. In the story she hasn't been crucified (yet). She has had her share of tribulations however. One of eight slave girls (the others: Sarah, Sonya, Alice, Cecilia, Esmeralda, Berseh & Nathy) are the property of the slave dealer Hamal who is going to ship them from Hadjil Creek in Andaroos to the slave markets of Kal Duah where they will be displayed naked on the auction block and sold to the highest bidder. Hamal randomly chooses Nikki and Berseh to be whipped in front of the other captives to teach them obedience.

After the beating, the girls are forced to row the galley taking them to Kal Duah. The unfortunate Nikki faints from her labors and is saved from an overseer's lash by Sarah, who is then tied to the mast and whipped for her rebelliousness. Nikki is sold to the Queen Kalorah of Kal Duah. The newly purchased slaves are taken by boat to the Royal Palace where the naked slave girls are taken from the boat and lined up on the pier. Poor Nikki, she doesn't obey one of the guards and is whipped for her disobedience. The last we see of her is when she is being raped by Kal Duahan and Androssian soldiers at the Royal Palace.
I don't want to compete with anyone, and certainly not with great masters like SkatingJesus. I have always drawn for myself and now also for those who want to look at my fantasies. here are a thousand examples of better artists than me, and I'm not saying this out of modesty but because it's true. if someone spends a few minutes looking at my drawings it is an honor for me

Back
Top Bottom