My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE TORTURE OF THE ROPES

Another terrible torture was applied to Isotta's body by the evil Lucrezia: rope torture. The woman condemned to this torture was tied by her thumbs to a hook fixed to the ceiling, her feet touched the floor (her big toes were tied together) and her body was tied, at the painful points, by numerous ropes. In each rope there was a stick which served to tighten the rope itself by screwing it. As he did so, the rope slowly entered the tortured girl's flesh. Isotta had ropes around her wrists, elbows, face (one rope passed tightly through her mouth), around her armpits, one sawed her breasts in half, another was tied at the waist and to that was connected a rope that he cut her pussy and anus, then she had another very painful one on her thighs, one on her knees and finally one on her ankles. The big toes, as I have already said, were closely connected to each other, like the thumbs. Lucrezia turned the sticks and tightened and then loosened and then tightened the ropes again, those large rough ropes that tore the flesh of little Isotta, who was foaming at the mouth (she couldn't even speak) and was moaning and begging with her eyes for her Mistress, a little mercy...
Once again you have described, and nicely illustrated, a torture I really like but don't get see very often in artwork.... the tourniquet torture. Very hot!
Well done and thanks for sharing.

WHAT WILL I DO TO YOU TODAY?

Another torture devised by Lucretia to humiliate and terrorize Isotta was what she called "the question". The question was “what do you want me to do to you today my sweet little slut?” and the choice of how she was to be tortured, on what part of the body and with what instrument was left to the victim, that she had to decide what torture to suffer. Sometimes the girl was shown one or more instruments and then she only had to decide on which part of the body Lucrezia would use them. If the answer did not satisfy Lucrezia, she decided where, how and for how long to torture the slave, making her suffer as much as possible. If the answer was acceptable, Lucrezia alternated painful tortures with caresses and penetrations with her hands in the intimacy of Isotta (pussy and anus), who alternated pain with pleasure. However it was always a humiliation for her, it was just meat in the hands of her Mistress…

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpeg
    IMG_1127.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 285
THE MOLOSS

“NO… NOOOO… let it out… it's inside me…. no I do not want to!! NOOO!!” Isotta’s screams were pure terror. That day Lucrezia had told her "today, my little slave, I will make you try something new... and horrible" and laughing, she had let an enormous dog, a Moloss with a muscular body, into the torture room, held tightly to the chain by an assistant executioner, and with a large dark head. Isotta hadn't understood, she thought that Lucrezia wanted to have the dog tear her to pieces, but that wasn't what she thought. First she made the dog bring the dog's muzzle closer to Isotta’s pussy, then they forced her to lie down - chained - on her stomach on the floor. Then Lucrezia whispered to her "you know, I think he likes you..." and at that point Isotta, who despite the thousand violences and tortures was still a naive girl, understood what that dog wanted to do to her: fuck her!! She tried to free herself in every way, but between whiplashes and the strength of the man who kept her crushed on the floor she couldn't do anything except scream and piss on herself out of fear and disgust. Behind her Lucrezia accompanied that hideous mount, caressing the Moloss and the shoulders of the defenseless girl. The dog was also big in the cock and in any case he didn't hesitate to rape sweet Isotta...

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 173
AN AFFECTIONATE WOMAN

The humiliation of sexual intercourse with the dog had brought Isotta to the brink of madness. She trembled, whispered, touched her pussy incessantly. The big dog had been taken away, after a couple of relationships with the poor girl. Lucrezia said to her: “Did you like it my sweet little slut? I promised you something new... Ursus (the dog's name is that) liked you a lot... I think you should meet again..." and laughed while Isotta, unable to speak, shook her head to say no. “Now that you've had fun, you'll have to receive at least 50 lashes, you know... your beautiful little tits need a bit of a whip!” and while she spoke she touched Isotta’s nipples...

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpeg
    IMG_1143.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 167
AN AFFECTIONATE WOMAN

The humiliation of sexual intercourse with the dog had brought Isotta to the brink of madness. She trembled, whispered, touched her pussy incessantly. The big dog had been taken away, after a couple of relationships with the poor girl. Lucrezia said to her: “Did you like it my sweet little slut? I promised you something new... Ursus (the dog's name is that) liked you a lot... I think you should meet again..." and laughed while Isotta, unable to speak, shook her head to say no. “Now that you've had fun, you'll have to receive at least 50 lashes, you know... your beautiful little tits need a bit of a whip!” and while she spoke she touched Isotta’s nipples...
Isotta's diet: to drink the piss of Lucrezia and to eat the sperm of Ursus...

(AS THOSE WHO FOLLOW MY "WORKS" KNOW, I'M IMPULSIVE AND OFTEN PUBLIC MY DRAWINGS ON THE FORUM BEFORE REALIZING THAT I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE: IN THIS CASE THE "L" MARKED BY LUCREZIA MUST HAVE APPEARED ON ISOTTA'S ASS, SO I'M REPUBLISHING THE DRAWING AND THE COMMENT... AND I APOLOGIZE AS USUAL!)

THE MOLOSS

“NO… NOOOO… let it out… it's inside me…. no I do not want to!! NOOO!!” Isotta’s screams were pure terror. That day Lucrezia had told her "today, my little slave, I will make you try something new... and horrible" and laughing, she had let an enormous dog, a Moloss with a muscular body, into the torture room, held tightly to the chain by an assistant executioner, and with a large dark head. Isotta hadn't understood, she thought that Lucrezia wanted to have the dog tear her to pieces, but that wasn't what she thought. First she made the dog bring the dog's muzzle closer to Isotta’s pussy, then they forced her to lie down - chained - on her stomach on the floor. Then Lucrezia whispered to her "you know, I think he likes you..." and at that point Isotta, who despite the thousand violences and tortures was still a naive girl, understood what that dog wanted to do to her: fuck her!! She tried to free herself in every way, but between whiplashes and the strength of the man who kept her crushed on the floor she couldn't do anything except scream and piss on herself out of fear and disgust. Behind her Lucrezia accompanied that hideous mount, caressing the Moloss and the shoulders of the defenseless girl. The dog was also big in the cock and in any case he didn't hesitate to rape sweet Isotta...

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpeg
    IMG_1183.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
A NEW TOY

That morning, having just woken up from a sleep full of nightmares and pain, Isotta was immediately taken to the center of the Torture Room and tied up. Lucrezia had something in her hands, it was a "gift" for Isotta. “Look little slut, look at this beautiful tool I had made built for you… it's a new toy made especially for your beautiful tits… now let’s try it, what do you think? Do you like the idea?” and while Lucrezia was speaking thus she showed Isotta a kind of metal pliers, made in the shape of an arc. Inside the instrument large sharp nails were evident, and the shape of the instrument was clearly suitable for crushing breasts Lucrezia had commissioned it from the city blacksmith, and it had been built on the shape of Isotta’s breasts “No… my God… No please… NOOO!!” Isotta shouted when she saw him. Lucrezia had a great time that day making her little slave Isotta cry...

Attachments

• IMG_1189.jpeg
    IMG_1189.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 189
A NEW TOY

That morning, having just woken up from a sleep full of nightmares and pain, Isotta was immediately taken to the center of the Torture Room and tied up. Lucrezia had something in her hands, it was a "gift" for Isotta. “Look little slut, look at this beautiful tool I had made built for you… it's a new toy made especially for your beautiful tits… now let’s try it, what do you think? Do you like the idea?” and while Lucrezia was speaking thus she showed Isotta a kind of metal pliers, made in the shape of an arc. Inside the instrument large sharp nails were evident, and the shape of the instrument was clearly suitable for crushing breasts Lucrezia had commissioned it from the city blacksmith, and it had been built on the shape of Isotta’s breasts “No… my God… No please… NOOO!!” Isotta shouted when she saw him. Lucrezia had a great time that day making her little slave Isotta cry...
I love new toys..... especially this one. :devil2:

HOLES FILLED

Isotta was in the center of the Chamber, chained, with a particularly cheerful Lucrezia who approached her and whispered with her usual calm smile "Today I will show you what the holes that we women have between our legs are for: to be filled as much as possible and in a thousand different ways... some funny, some very painful... today my little slut you will beg me to stop doing to you what I will do to you, I assure you!” he said laughing as she examined her pussy and anus, and then "Have fun!"
During the long torture session Isotta was filled with a large vaginal pear opened to the maximum opening, penetrated in the anus by Lucrezia with an arm up to the elbow, and even the two things together. Then the situations were reversed, but Isotta’s orifices were always full of pain and humiliation. Then of course Isotta had to clean both Lucrezia's gloves and her vaginal pear with her tongue they had long skewers inserted into their breasts and needles into their nipples. Lucrezia was right with her: Isotta begged her many, many times to stop, but this only made her laugh more...

Attachments

• IMG_1338.jpeg
    IMG_1338.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 173
If Lucrezia needs new ideas, I don’t believe she’s pierced Isotta’s tongue yet- perhaps a nice way to use a red hot fish hook? Can have matching hooks in the nipples and clitoris as well, then attach chains to each hook and use them to restrain the sweet slave for a harsh whipping to help her feel useful!

If Lucrezia needs new ideas, I don’t believe she’s pierced Isotta’s tongue yet- perhaps a nice way to use a red hot fish hook? Can have matching hooks in the nipples and clitoris as well, then attach chains to each hook and use them to restrain the sweet slave for a harsh whipping to help her feel useful!
Ok, I'd say you have a lot of good ideas!! something can be exploited….
:jump1:

SUFFERING ON THE TABLE

With her arms and legs pulled across the wood of the torture table, almost dislocated, Isotta was suffering new torments from Lucrezia and an assistant executioner. They had inserted a large hook into her tongue which was forced to stay out of her mouth, while her head was tilted almost resting on her tits. The hook that was stuck in her tongue had a small chain and another hook (another painful hook) had been planted in Isotta’s clitoris, who was practically forced to keep her head bent against her chest while the rest of her body she was tight. The pain she felt in her tongue and clitoris was excruciating, she cried but she could do nothing but moan. Lucrezia and her assistant executioner tormented her body (especially her breasts) with red-hot irons, to make the agony more atrocious. More hooks were heating up and would be used to pierce her nipples. Isotta’s hell was endless, because Lucrezia loved torturing that defenseless young body... Isotta was her sweet girl, her slave to drive her crazy with pain... it was the only reason why she came into the world: to entertain Lucrezia!

(INSPIRED BY AN IDEA OF LOINCLOTHSLAVE)

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 151
SUFFERING ON THE TABLE

With her arms and legs pulled across the wood of the torture table, almost dislocated, Isotta was suffering new torments from Lucrezia and an assistant executioner. They had inserted a large hook into her tongue which was forced to stay out of her mouth, while her head was tilted almost resting on her tits. The hook that was stuck in her tongue had a small chain and another hook (another painful hook) had been planted in Isotta’s clitoris, who was practically forced to keep her head bent against her chest while the rest of her body she was tight. The pain she felt in her tongue and clitoris was excruciating, she cried but she could do nothing but moan. Lucrezia and her assistant executioner tormented her body (especially her breasts) with red-hot irons, to make the agony more atrocious. More hooks were heating up and would be used to pierce her nipples. Isotta’s hell was endless, because Lucrezia loved torturing that defenseless young body... Isotta was her sweet girl, her slave to drive her crazy with pain... it was the only reason why she came into the world: to entertain Lucrezia!

(INSPIRED BY AN IDEA OF LOINCLOTHSLAVE)
Oooh, inspired but different, what a lovely way to use my quick fire off-the-cuff ideas! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom