My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it's time for little Isotta to experience firsthand the torment with needles and thread that her late cousin Isabelle suffered.
I am sure that Lucrezia will not disappoint us by imagining new variants of this and other exquisite torments. It would also be good for the Queen to visit the torture chamber from time to time to see and be entranced by the eternal suffering of the slave Isotta.
As always excellent work maumau59. Keep it up.

I think it's time for little Isotta to experience firsthand the torment with needles and thread that her late cousin Isabelle suffered.
I am sure that Lucrezia will not disappoint us by imagining new variants of this and other exquisite torments. It would also be good for the Queen to visit the torture chamber from time to time to see and be entranced by the eternal suffering of the slave Isotta.
As always excellent work maumau59. Keep it up.
Yes Isotta will have to suffer a little longer, after all Lucrezia is her perfect cruel personal torturer and she cannot disappoint her. But the story is coming to an end: Isotta has already suffered too much for her "sins", the Queen is aging and ill, Lucrezia knows that she will not be able to torture her little slave Isotta forever, whom she loves but cannot to have for herself except when it makes her suffer. I fear that soon the story of the Princesses (Isabella first, then Isotta) will have to come to an end, but there will be others. However, the time has not yet come! HI! :fighting02:

DEATH SENTENCE

Cousin Beatrice had become Queen from the Regent she was. She had eliminated Isotta in the most atrocious of ways, using the excuse of her promiscuity and her sexual desire (in reality very normal) contrary to the principles of chastity and virginity, having her locked up in the dungeons of her Castle, condemned to the most terrible tortures. Beatrice was a dangerous and crazy bigot, full of prejudices, while Isotta was a little girl full of life and hormones, eager to discover sex. After all, they were daughters of two different fathers (since their widowed mother - the previous Queen's aunt - had remarried) and there was at least thirty years of difference between them. However, she had always been interested in the torments to which her sister Isotta was subjected, and one day she summoned Lucrezia, her trusted executioner, to Palazzo for urgent orders. Lucrezia knelt in front of the throne, at the feet of Queen Beatrice, and she realized that although only a few years had passed the Queen appeared old and ill. She had a bag in her hands. “Lucrezia, you worked well, you always humiliated and punished my whore sister Isotta, well done. This bag of gold coins is for you, for your latest job: Lucrezia, I’m dying, and I don't want Isotta to become the next Queen! Torture her to death, kill her by making her suffer as you know and want, but she must die!! Go and carry out my order, then you can leave this Kingdom" Lucrezia smiled as always, took the gold coins (there were so many) and swore loyalty to the Queen Beatrice. But Lucrezia was a pirate woman, her only loyalty was to be true to her own honor. And Isotta, after everything she had already suffered, did not deserve to die, on the contrary... if anything, her sister Beatrice should have died!

Attachments

• IMG_1529.jpeg
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    379.9 KB · Views: 215
NOW LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY

Isotta was, as always, tied naked in the center of the room, hanging by her wrists and with her feet touching the floor, desperately waiting to suffer some new (or old) torture. Lucrezia silently appeared from the dim light of the Torture Room, stood next to her and hugged her pelvis. Isotta was trembling and her eyes were shining, she feared new humiliations and new pain for her exhausted flesh. She didn't even notice (but in fact she was forbidden to look directly at her Mistress's face) that Lucrezia wasn't smiling. "Now listen to me carefully, my little slut - Lucrezia whispered to her - I have some things to tell you..." and he told Isotta about the meeting with Beatrice, she showed her the bag full of gold coins, she told her that it was the price for torturing her to death and get rid of her once and for all. She told her that Beatrice was old and sick and she would not live long, but she did not want her, the sinful Isotta, to become Queen. Isotta was terrified and thought of the thousand horrible ways in which Lucrezia could kill her, making her go mad with pain... but Lucrezia leaned close to her ear and said "No, I won't kill you and you will go from being a slave to the new Queen... but you have to leave do to me!” But naturally Lucrezia whipped Isotta for a long time so as not to arouse suspicion…

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpeg
    IMG_1530.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 187
NOW LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY

Isotta was, as always, tied naked in the center of the room, hanging by her wrists and with her feet touching the floor, desperately waiting to suffer some new (or old) torture. Lucrezia silently appeared from the dim light of the Torture Room, stood next to her and hugged her pelvis. Isotta was trembling and her eyes were shining, she feared new humiliations and new pain for her exhausted flesh. She didn't even notice (but in fact she was forbidden to look directly at her Mistress's face) that Lucrezia wasn't smiling. "Now listen to me carefully, my little slut - Lucrezia whispered to her - I have some things to tell you..." and he told Isotta about the meeting with Beatrice, she showed her the bag full of gold coins, she told her that it was the price for torturing her to death and get rid of her once and for all. She told her that Beatrice was old and sick and she would not live long, but she did not want her, the sinful Isotta, to become Queen. Isotta was terrified and thought of the thousand horrible ways in which Lucrezia could kill her, making her go mad with pain... but Lucrezia leaned close to her ear and said "No, I won't kill you and you will go from being a slave to the new Queen... but you have to leave do to me!” But naturally Lucrezia whipped Isotta for a long time so as not to arouse suspicion…

“Lucrezia leaned close to his ear and said "No, I won't kill you and you will go from being a humble slave girl to being the new Queen... but you have to leave it to me!”

…this was the correct phrase that Lucrezia says to Isotta, but the meaning was distorted in the translation…

NOW LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY

I love a good dungeon soap opera. :devil:

THE KILLER INSIDE HER

Lucrezia played with her fingers to feel the sharp tip of his dagger, that Malay kriss with which she had slaughtered Akame on Devil's Island, years before. She had never gotten rid of it, that dagger was the memory of what she had suffered, of her eye that the cruel Akame, the Pirate Queen, had taken from her, but also of the taste of her revenge. While she played with the knife she thought. He thought about how long he had already been in that Kingdom, about Beatrice's cruelty, about Isotta’s beauty, about the thousand tortures and humiliations inflicted by her on that little girl in those years and before her also by the men executioners, who had also often raped her (Isotta was still a virgin when she was imprisoned by her sister). She thought back to how Beatrice had seized power in her kingdom, eliminating her sister and forcing her into an abyss of horror and pain. Lucrezia was a cruel woman, definitely a murderer, a pirate woman, she knew how to torture until the death. It was her job, but she also had a sense of justice, buried deep beneath so much violence and cruelty. Isabella had deserved to suffer and die for her betrayal, but Isotta was suffering through no fault of her own. And she did not deserve death, rather it was destiny that she should sit on Beatrice's throne. Unfortunately Lucrezia would have had to leave Isotta to her fate as Queen, once the plan had been successful, and she would never have seen her again. But the time had come for Lucrezia to put things right and put her services under the orders of some other King, or Queen... or set sail and go back to being a pirate... With these thoughts she fell asleep, sure that this would be the last night of life of the sick Queen Beatrice…. and that she would soon no longer see her beloved Isotta.

Attachments

• IMG_1546.jpeg
    IMG_1546.jpeg
    399.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
LET'S REMOVE YOUR SLAVE COLLAR

That day no torture was carried out on Isotta, who in any case was chained to the wall ready to suffer any torment. Indeed, that day no one was interested in her, and this surprised her. Sure he wasn't in a comfortable position and was very thirsty, but at least he hadn't felt any pain. Only late, almost at sunset, did Lucrezia appear. Lucrezia she gave her a drink. Isotta trembled when she saw her approaching, but then she heard these words: "Isotta - and it was the first time he called her by her name - now I'll take off your girl slave collar" and so saying she put the key in the collar lock and he took it off him, after years of wearing it. Then Lucrezia continued to speak to a stunned Isotta and explained her plan...

Attachments

• IMG_1548.jpeg
    IMG_1548.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 137
LET'S REMOVE YOUR SLAVE COLLAR

That day no torture was carried out on Isotta, who in any case was chained to the wall ready to suffer any torment. Indeed, that day no one was interested in her, and this surprised her. Sure he wasn't in a comfortable position and was very thirsty, but at least he hadn't felt any pain. Only late, almost at sunset, did Lucrezia appear. Lucrezia she gave her a drink. Isotta trembled when she saw her approaching, but then she heard these words: "Isotta - and it was the first time he called her by her name - now I'll take off your girl slave collar" and so saying she put the key in the collar lock and he took it off him, after years of wearing it. Then Lucrezia continued to speak to a stunned Isotta and explained her plan...
I notice Lucrezia still Carrie’s her whip. That’s good news for Isotta, because after all these years she understands the language of the whip best of all, and will need it to be able to follow Lucrezia’s scheme…

I notice Lucrezia still Carrie’s her whip. That’s good news for Isotta, because after all these years she understands the language of the whip best of all, and will need it to be able to follow Lucrezia’s scheme…
Well done, great observation but I expected it from you. I'll tell you a secret (spoiler? I don't think so): this story is about to end but the character of Lucrezia will definitely return in other stories. And as you well know Lucrezia knows how to be cruel and murderous, she loves to torture girls, even if she has her own justice and she knows how to love, in her own way. But she is a character that I loved very much and she will come back again. Thanks for following me!
:fighting02:

THE MURDER

In the dark night a furtive shadow moved near the room where Queen Beatrice slept. This now old and sick woman didn't want anyone by her side, not a maid and even less a man, a soldier. No man could ever set foot in her room. In short, Beatrice was sleeping soundly, in solitude, when Lucrezia behind her pressed a pillow taken from nearby her bed onto her face. She gasped, she writhed in surprise and agony, but within minutes she suffocated to death. Lucrezia had time to tidy up the room, to check that she was really dead, and to observe that there was no evidence of a murder. Queen Beatrice, the usurper and cruel sister of Isotta, had died in her sleep a natural death. Lucrezia had done a good job, and still in silence she disappeared from the dead woman's bedroom...

Attachments

• IMG_1559.jpeg
    IMG_1559.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 129
SHE IS FREE

As she promised the following morning, at dawn, Lucrezia arrived in the castle's dungeon and freed Isotta from her cell and chains. She signaled her not to speak. She gave her a kiss, gave her a simple dress, a short white habit, and made her wash her face. While this was happening in the Queen's apartments, woman Beatrice's personal maid found the Queen's already cold corpse in her bed. She had clearly died of illness and was holding a piece of paper in her hands. In that paper - which Lucrezia had written about her in her own hand and slipped into the hands of the murdered queen - it was written (obviously in Latin but I'll translate it for you):
“I, Queen Beatrice, feel that I am about to die. With this writing of mine I leave my orders for future times.
First: give me a fair and honorable burial;
Second: I gave forgiveness of every fault or sin to my sister Isotta;
Third: Isotta be freed and her rank recognized, for she will be the new Queen, Queen Isotta, and she will reign over this country;
Fourth: I ask forgiveness from the good Lord for all my sins. Amen."
With this document in hand, the Queen's advisors soon arrived in the dungeons, and found Isotta already free with Lucrezia at her side ready to defend her little girl from anyone who wanted to change Beatrice's "last wishes" (naturally Lucrezia knew them well, had written)... but no one opposed it and Isotta was finally freed... She will become the new Queen from a slave! (strangely no one asked why Lucrezia had already freed Isotta... but perhaps it was because everyone in the Kingdom couldn't wait for the cruel Beatrice to die)

Attachments

• IMG_1582.jpeg
    IMG_1582.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 121
ISOTTA, FROM SLAVE TO QUEEN

This story ends here, but a few things are worth remembering. It all began with Isabella (the first Princess) who tried to kill the Queen, her sister, to take power and who paid atrociously for her betrayal, with years of prison, violence and torture, until her death nailed to the cross. Then Beatrice and Isotta, the cousins, were called to replace the deceased Queen. Beatrice proclaimed herself Regent, condemning her sister to the same fate as Isabella, even though in reality the young Isotta had neither conspired nor betrayed her. Beatrice had Isotta imprisoned, who was humiliated, tortured and raped (she who was still a virgin) first by cruel and violent men, then Beatrice hired a professional torturer named Lucrezia. And while Isotta suffered hell every day in the dungeons of the Castle, Beatrice had become the Queen. This tradition of hatred between sisters, however, had to end. Lucrezia, the cruel woman who had carried out Isabella's death sentence and made Isotta a humble slave, knew well what pain and revenge were. She herself had suffered the imprisonment and slavery of a terrible woman, the Chinese Akame, the Pirate Queen, who had stolen part of her life and removed one of her eyes. But Lucrezia had killed Akame, taking revenge on her. Now, she realized that she had to bring justice to that young girl, Isotta, who had been forced to suffer terrifying things but did not deserve the death that Beatrice wanted Lucrezia to commit and for which Beatrice had paid with many gold coins. You know the rest of the story: Lucrezia certainly loved Isotta (in her own way, in a cruel way, but the girl also loved being tortured by Lucrezia) but she would never have killed her. She took the gold coins from Beatrice but then killed her, she wrote a false "will" in which Isotta was named the new Queen, she made Isotta go from slave to Queen. Then with the gold coins stolen from Beatrice, Lucrezia disappeared forever, took to the sea and returned to being a Pirate Queen. Isotta married a Prince and had two children, a boy and a girl, and she was a good and just Queen. The executioners who had raped her were exiled forever from the Kingdom, obviously. She never forget Lucrezia, and she realized that she loved her, and she remember her for the rest of her life. On her bottom she had the "L" branded in fire by Lucrezia, in memory of her, who she never saw again.

But perhaps we will still hear about Lucrezia, and if it's meant to be, so it will be

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Excellent story mamau59. The turn of events and the happy ending (for Isotta and Lucrezia, of course).
I look forward to your next project, which will undoubtedly be full of sadism and delicious sexual torture.
Greetings and congratulations for your excellent work.

Excellent story mamau59. The turn of events and the happy ending (for Isotta and Lucrezia, of course).
I look forward to your next project, which will undoubtedly be full of sadism and delicious sexual torture.
Greetings and congratulations for your excellent work.
Thank you with all my heart! Maybe I'm better at writing than drawing, but as I was saying, my "stories" are born first as a drawing and then the story is a commentary on the drawing. Lucrezia will be back, she's a character I really like, but of course there will be other stories first.
Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom