My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm hoping you will begin another deliciously sadistic story soon. And do continue with the female torturers instead of men. They are much more entertaining. :)

I'm hoping you will begin another deliciously sadistic story soon. And do continue with the female torturers instead of men. They are much more entertaining. :)
You can rest assured with me about women torturers and women victims, it's my favorite erotic situation, and then women torturers are increasingly cruel and refined even in their techniques. Men are more brutal and violent, but they can serve more as assistants and rapists than executioners.
I'll probably do a few single drawings or a small series, then start a new story.
See you soon!
:smiley_1140:

Last edited:
THE THIEF GIRL

What Bettina didn't know, when she snuck in to steal in the basement of that sumptuous Palace, was that the Palace belonged to the Marchioness Caterina, a woman as beautiful and rich as she was cruel and bloodthirsty. When she was caught by a servant while rummaging through her marquise's jewels, her fate was sealed... Marquise Caterina didn't even think of bringing the thief girl to justice, she had her executed herself, with her own hands. In the palace there was a very deep basement that served as a prison and a small torture room. Bettina was taken (or rather dragged) there. She was stripped naked and tied to the torture table, the "rack", with her limbs atrociously stretched, her back resting on a roller full of nails, and while she was already suffering like this, begging for mercy, Caterina stuck two large hooks connected to chains into her tender nipples. The hooks could be pulled upwards, tearing the breasts of the poor women to whom that punishment was dedicated. The Marchioness enjoyed torturing that girl in every way. Bettina that afternoon and that night she was tortured to death by the Marchioness, with all the tools that she had at her disposal. The next day the body of the thief girl was fed to the pigs.

Attachments

• IMG_1617.jpeg
    IMG_1617.jpeg
    384 KB · Views: 288
You can rest assured with me about women torturers and women victims, it's my favorite erotic situation, and then women torturers are increasingly cruel and refined even in their techniques. Men are more brutal and violent, but they can serve more as assistants and rapists than executioners.
I'll probably do a few single drawings or a small series, then start a new story.
See you soon!
:smiley_1140:
...obviously without any offense to the male gender to which I belong, but I am firmly convinced that a sadistic woman, who loves to torture, and who perhaps loves to torture another woman, is infinitely more cruel and refined than a man. We men are brutal, violent, certainly very cruel, but the mental cruelty of a torturer woman is difficult to reach. And I have a sadistic imagination and yet I am sure that, as history teaches, for example for Countess Ersebeth Bathory, women know how to be more imaginative and sadistic than a man, even mentally and even in non-physical tortures but based on disgusting things (excrement, animals, etc.)… This is a my very personal ideas obviously. Then of course if a woman victim needs to be raped a man (or more men) the hard work of a man or many men is indispensable...
:span1:

Last edited:
...obviously without any offense to the male gender to which I belong, but I am firmly convinced that a sadistic woman, who loves to torture, and who perhaps loves to torture another woman, is infinitely more cruel and refined than a man. We men are brutal, violent, certainly very cruel, but the mental cruelty of a torturer woman is difficult to reach. And I have a sadistic imagination and yet I am sure that, as history teaches, for example for Countess Ersebeth Bathory, women know how to be more imaginative and sadistic than a man, even mentally and even in non-physical tortures but based on disgusting things (excrement, animals, etc.)… This is a my very personal ideas obviously. Then of course if a woman victim needs to be raped a man (or more men) the hard work of a man or many men is indispensable...
:span1:
My Master wrote a pretty good story based on Madam Bathory, “published” on fetlife

Blood Beast by Master Alex

My Master wrote a pretty good story based on Madam Bathory, “published” on fetlife

Blood Beast by Master Alex
Countess Ersebeth Bathory was a furious madwoman but she is also the extreme example of the concept I wanted to express. And let it be clear that I love women (I have loved many) and I believe in the difference in roles between male and female. I think I will read your Master's work.
HI! :tits:

THE TORTURE OF THE ROPES

Another terrible torture was applied to Isotta's body by the evil Lucrezia: rope torture. The woman condemned to this torture was tied by her thumbs to a hook fixed to the ceiling, her feet touched the floor (her big toes were tied together) and her body was tied, at the painful points, by numerous ropes. In each rope there was a stick which served to tighten the rope itself by screwing it. As he did so, the rope slowly entered the tortured girl's flesh. Isotta had ropes around her wrists, elbows, face (one rope passed tightly through her mouth), around her armpits, one sawed her breasts in half, another was tied at the waist and to that was connected a rope that he cut her pussy and anus, then she had another very painful one on her thighs, one on her knees and finally one on her ankles. The big toes, as I have already said, were closely connected to each other, like the thumbs. Lucrezia turned the sticks and tightened and then loosened and then tightened the ropes again, those large rough ropes that tore the flesh of little Isotta, who was foaming at the mouth (she couldn't even speak) and was moaning and begging with her eyes for her Mistress, a little mercy...
The good thing about being so busy you don't have time to visit our so beloved forum is all the beautiful work which awaits once you return. Thank you Maumau!

The good thing about being so busy you don't have time to visit our so beloved forum is all the beautiful work which awaits once you return. Thank you Maumau!
Thank you! I try to do at least one drawing, or two, a day. It's a hobby and I actually have some time to dedicate to it. And then there is always something or someone new in our Forum!! see you soon Pino

THE CART

Bice had been deemed a witch, after days of harsh interrogations. She was therefore sentenced to death, to be burned alive in the town square on Market day, so that her public torture could be seen by everyone. But first, as was the custom, she was made to climb onto a cart and was tied naked to a pole which was stuck upright on the cart itself. That cart with the tied naked woman would have crossed several towns and Bice would have experienced the shame of her nakedness exposed to the insults of the peasant women who offended her and threw rotten fruit at her. Above all, she would have begged to have mercy on her because on her wagon there were two executioners who burned her body with red-hot irons, with particular attention to her private and most painful parts. A brazier kept the irons red-hot. Meanwhile, a carter slowly moved the cart forward, led by a single horse insensitive to the screams of the young witch, so that no one would miss the show. Then the day ended with the burning of Bice in the square and the scattering of the ashes, amidst the delighted screams of the public….

Attachments

• IMG_1638.jpeg
    IMG_1638.jpeg
    335.3 KB · Views: 244
I love the idea of an unfortunate naked girl being carried and paraded through the streets and the different towns while she's tortured for everybody's fun!
I imagine the poor screaming victim listening to the laughs, cheers and mocks of the spectators while she's suffering horribly for their delight...
Yes it was terrible and it really happened (to men too obviously). They could have been tied as in my drawing, or forced to undergo torture always with hot pincers while sitting on the cart, or dragged behind the cart (in which case they were whipped bloody). However, it was the spectacularization of pain and humiliation for the publicy of the naked victim, who then suffered the public death sentence in the main city square

Last edited:
MY OLD DRAWINGS…

Today I'm not posting anything new, in fact I'm looking for inspiration for a new story or new drawings. However, I have retouched some of my "first works" already published here - they were among the first that I somewhat arrogantly decided to submit to public judgment - and today I propose them again. There is nothing to say other than that small changes have been made (the "Artist" is never satisfied with his work) and my symbol of the shield with the laughing skull has been inserted. I'll have news soon, I promise!! Hi everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1664.jpeg
    IMG_1664.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1663.jpeg
    IMG_1663.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1662.jpeg
    IMG_1662.jpeg
    358.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_1661.jpeg
    IMG_1661.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1660.jpeg
    IMG_1660.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
THE CART

Bice had been deemed a witch, after days of harsh interrogations. She was therefore sentenced to death, to be burned alive in the town square on Market day, so that her public torture could be seen by everyone. But first, as was the custom, she was made to climb onto a cart and was tied naked to a pole which was stuck upright on the cart itself. That cart with the tied naked woman would have crossed several towns and Bice would have experienced the shame of her nakedness exposed to the insults of the peasant women who offended her and threw rotten fruit at her. Above all, she would have begged to have mercy on her because on her wagon there were two executioners who burned her body with red-hot irons, with particular attention to her private and most painful parts. A brazier kept the irons red-hot. Meanwhile, a carter slowly moved the cart forward, led by a single horse insensitive to the screams of the young witch, so that no one would miss the show. Then the day ended with the burning of Bice in the square and the scattering of the ashes, amidst the delighted screams of the public….
An illustrated story would be incredible (from the apprehension, trial, interrogations, trial and condemnation, punishment and public execution) of beautiful maidens in the hands of the Inquisition. As always excellent work maumau59. Greetings.

An illustrated story would be incredible (from the apprehension, trial, interrogations, trial and condemnation, punishment and public execution) of beautiful maidens in the hands of the Inquisition. As always excellent work maumau59. Greetings.
Well of course the dear old Spanish Inquisition (extremely more cruel and ruthless and terribly different from the Roman Inquisition) always has its reasons and its charm... but I have to find a plot... a "soap opera" must be born as someone suggested... but the witches and the torture of their splendid flesh there will be, I guarantee it, I already know... but I don't want a banal story of Monks, Inquisitors, Bishops or perhaps cruel Nuns, no, I want a story of curses and black magic, in that witches are real witches... believe me I'm thinking about it and the drawings will be interesting!!
HI!! :smilie-devil:

THE STORY OF THE WITCH LAYA
(a new story)

Hi everyone. Given that I still have a story to finish (we will be about halfway through) which is "The Convent" which I left out due to the very long story of the life of the Princesses, today I present to you a new work. It's called "The Story of the Witch Laya" and it will be a little different, I think, from your expectations. This is just a prologue, a presentation, but it is necessary. The name Laya that was given to this little girl in Spanish means "kindness, charm, elegance", certainly due to her beauty, but it also refers to darkness (probably due to the dark color of the little girl's hair). The story takes place in Spain (or rather in the Basque Country) during the period of the terrible Spanish Inquisition. I will only tell you this, then in the course of the story many things will be known. One above all, however, I'll tell you in advance: not all the girls burned at the stake were poor innocents, witches really existed... and I believe they still exist. And Laya was born a very very powerful witch...

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpeg
    IMG_1676.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 182
THE STORY OF THE WITCH LAYA
(a new story)

Hi everyone. Given that I still have a story to finish (we will be about halfway through) which is "The Convent" which I left out due to the very long story of the life of the Princesses, today I present to you a new work. It's called "The Story of the Witch Laya" and it will be a little different, I think, from your expectations. This is just a prologue, a presentation, but it is necessary. The name Laya that was given to this little girl in Spanish means "kindness, charm, elegance", certainly due to her beauty, but it also refers to darkness (probably due to the dark color of the little girl's hair). The story takes place in Spain (or rather in the Basque Country) during the period of the terrible Spanish Inquisition
Mucho gusto!

. I will only tell you this, then in the course of the story many things will be known. One above all, however, I'll tell you in advance: not all the girls burned at the stake were poor innocents, witches really existed...

I absolutely love this! Does the superstition that keeping a witch in Iron Shackles prevent her from successfully casting spells therefore work?. I really like that idea and have even used it in one of my stories…
and I believe they still exist. And Laya was born a very very powerful witch...
I already live this story!

THE CART

Exactly what happened in France, year 1574, city of Thann. You're a fine historian.....

Mucho gusto!

I absolutely love this! Does the superstition that keeping a witch in Iron Shackles prevent her from successfully casting spells therefore work?. I really like that idea and have even used it in one of my stories…

So they say but we'll see... there will certainly be many surprises for the inquisitors, both men and women... and the tortures will not only be carried out on Laya, who will also immediately admit to being the daughter of the Devil...

Mucho gusto!

I hope it's a story that you will like... as always it comes from a dream, the dream I had last night of this drawing published today... then we'll see the sequels!! Hi everyone

Back
Top Bottom