My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
MY OLD DRAWINGS…

Today I'm not posting anything new, in fact I'm looking for inspiration for a new story or new drawings. However, I have retouched some of my "first works" already published here - they were among the first that I somewhat arrogantly decided to submit to public judgment - and today I propose them again. There is nothing to say other than that small changes have been made (the "Artist" is never satisfied with his work) and my symbol of the shield with the laughing skull has been inserted. I'll have news soon, I promise!! Hi everyone!
i really want to know the story about “lingchi”,ireally like !what a wonderful torture,what a amazing work !

BERNARDINO THE INQUISITOR

At dawn the next morning, after a relatively peaceful night, Laya was taken to meet her Inquisitor, the one who would lead the investigation into her alleged witchcraft. Always chained, but dressed in a tunic, always accompanied by Rosa who did not let her go for a moment, Laya was made to enter a very austere palace, and there led to a room where she was already waiting for Father Bernardino, the inquisitor. for her. He was a Dominican, bald except for a little hair around the ears, of indefinable age but not young, with a very sharp and severe look. Laya fell on her knees at her feet and crying she said to him “Father, I am not a witch… I swear by the name of our Lord that I am not a witch!!” and the religious man replied: “Don't make your situation worse girl, you shouldn't swear on the name of our Lord! Never!" then turning to Rosa “You know what you have to do, we want to know if this woman is the fruit of a satanic Sabba. You know how to make her remember everything... go ahead! I’ll catch up with you later.” Rosa nodded without speaking and dragged Laya, terrified and trembling, towards the torture room...

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpeg
    IMG_2002.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 337
THE WHIP

They entered the torture room and Rosa immediately put on the black hood. When she tortured someone she didn't want them to see her face, and then her hood was scarier than her. Laya realized what was about to happen to her and she was shaking and sobbing. “Undress girl, you must be naked!” Rosa ordered Layla to undress. It was much more humiliating for the victim to undress herself in front of the executioner, rather than have her clothes torn off. She then took the chain that was tied to the shackles of the girl's wrists and tied it to a hook, making Layla raise her arms, defenseless. Then he said to her, in a very low and dark tone of voice "I can do things to you that you don't even imagine, I can make you suffer pain that you don't even believe exists, I can humiliate you and I can do it for hours and hours without ever stopping" and while he was saying these things looked into her big black eyes full of tears while Layla whispered "no, have mercy"... Rosa replied "pity is a word I don't like" I don't know... confess to me what Father Bernardino wants to know from you and I will stop hurting you so much" then he gave her a whip on the back so violent that he lifted her from the ground and said "for now you will know my whip"….

Attachments

• IMG_2006.jpeg
    IMG_2006.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 277
UNDER THE WHIP

Rosa was very strong woman and her whippings were painful, with the whip cutting through flesh and penetrating deep. She never spared Rosa of her in her work as a female assistant to the executioner, never. And the poor women who came under her hands lived in fear and torment. Laya was whipped savagely, each blow was stronger than the one before, and despite all her attempts to protect herself there was no place on her body that didn't bear purple lash marks. At a certain point Rosa also changed her whip, getting a longer and thinner one, which cut the flesh like a knife blade. Laya screamed full of bruises and pain, until around the fiftieth blow she fainted. Rosa revived her and began whipping her again, until she fainted again. At that moment Bernardino the inquisitor appeared “Did he speak? Did he confess his sins” he asked Rosa. “No Father, she suffered a lot but she didn't say anything” “Now take her to the cell, we will start questioning her again tomorrow”…

Attachments

• IMG_2022.jpeg
    IMG_2022.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 253
THE DELIGHTS OF THE “WOODEN HORSE”

Laya practically didn't sleep that night, full of bruises and sores that the whippings had left all over her body. Then she, exhausted, dozed off. The next morning, very early, she was awakened by Rosa's large and rough hands shaking her. "Come girl, another hard day begins for you..." she told her. Laya was again taken to the torture room of the Palace of the Inquisition. This time, with a little more light streaming in from the tall windows, she saw to her horror that the place was full of horrible instruments, instruments made specifically to inflict pain…. Rosa, who was very fast although physically imposing, tied her hands behind her back. She takes off her tunic, no longer white but stained with blood, and with one of her ropes Rosa lifts her off the ground. That position was called "strappado" and was itself a torture because she could dislocate the shoulders of those who underwent it, but in Laya's case it was only the preamble to the torture that awaited her: the "wooden horse". It was a wooden support generally surmounted by a sharp or serrated metal strip, on which the condemned woman was made to "ride". The atrocious position of her arms and the metal strip (in this case serrated) entering her pussy alone could have driven her mad with pain, but weights were also applied to Laya's ankles and she was whipped again. Between one scream and another, between one plea and another, however, that day Laya did not admit to being a witch. Rosa was amazed by the girl's resistance to torture, but she knew many, many ways to hurt her, to make her talk about herself...

Attachments

• IMG_2035.jpeg
    IMG_2035.jpeg
    428.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

Laya practically didn't sleep that night, full of bruises and sores that the whippings had left all over her body. Then she, exhausted, dozed off. The next morning, very early, she was awakened by Rosa's large and rough hands shaking her. "Come girl, another hard day begins for you..." she told her. Laya was again taken to the torture room of the Palace of the Inquisition. This time, with a little more light streaming in from the tall windows, she saw to her horror that the place was full of horrible instruments, instruments made specifically to inflict pain…. Rosa, who was very fast although physically imposing, tied her hands behind her back. She takes off her tunic, no longer white but stained with blood, and with one of her ropes Rosa lifts her off the ground. That position was called "strappado" and was itself a torture because she could dislocate the shoulders of those who underwent it, but in Laya's case it was only the preamble to the torture that awaited her: the "wooden horse". It was a wooden support generally surmounted by a sharp or serrated metal strip, on which the condemned woman was made to "ride". The atrocious position of her arms and the metal strip (in this case serrated) entering her pussy alone could have driven her mad with pain, but weights were also applied to Laya's ankles and she was whipped again. Between one scream and another, between one plea and another, however, that day Laya did not admit to being a witch. Rosa was amazed by the girl's resistance to torture, but she knew many, many ways to hurt her, to make her talk about herself...
I love dungeon women taking riding lessons. :devil2:
Thanks for sharing.

Lovely, lovely! But may I suggest - since the weight looks quite small - to use a lot of weights? Or maybe a large one also? Otherwise Laya won't take this torture very serious, I expect.

INSIDE HER PUSSY…

Rosa had clearly told Laya that to make her talk she would not hesitate to use any means, any torture. But Laya didn't cooperate... So the next day, Rosa hung the girl with her legs wide open and showed her a "pear of anguish". He illustrated to her in detail how it was made, where it could be inserted, how it could be opened wide to harm a woman's privacy... Laya was terrified... then Rosa began to insert the pear into Laya's tight pussy, then the it opened slowly, more and more, amidst the spasms and screams of the tortured girl. Then she took it out of her pussy (which was bleeding) and she had him licked. She then proceeded to insert it into her anus, then she took it out again she made Laya lick the tool…. the torture really lasted a long, long time….

Attachments

• IMG_2086.jpeg
    IMG_2086.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 236
INSIDE HER PUSSY…

Rosa had clearly told Laya that to make her talk she would not hesitate to use any means, any torture. But Laya didn't cooperate... So the next day, Rosa hung the girl with her legs wide open and showed her a "pear of anguish". He illustrated to her in detail how it was made, where it could be inserted, how it could be opened wide to harm a woman's privacy... Laya was terrified... then Rosa began to insert the pear into Laya's tight pussy, then the it opened slowly, more and more, amidst the spasms and screams of the tortured girl. Then she took it out of her pussy (which was bleeding) and she had him licked. She then proceeded to insert it into her anus, then she took it out again she made Laya lick the tool…. the torture really lasted a long, long time….
Ah, the hair grabbing, a nice detail to ad to the torture!

MANY LONG NEEDLES

Laya, chained to the wall of a cell, spent the night feeling the pain of the torture she suffered that same day and the days before. Then with the first light of the new day the cell was opened and Rosa entered to take her to be interrogated again, that is, tortured. This ritual had been repeated on the body of the poor tortured girl for six days now. But she hadn’t said anything yet... also because she had nothing to confess. But every day she was tougher. Rosa was a professional and she knew how to give her maximum pain. Like that day when she spent hours sticking long needles into the most sensitive points of Laya’s body, which screamed and writhed. “Speak girl! confess to the inquisitor that you are a witch and I will stop torturing you... if you don’t confess I will continue for a long time, until I drive you crazy...” and yet Laya was in pain but she didn’t speak

Attachments

• IMG_2095.jpeg
    IMG_2095.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 212
THE COUNTESS AMPARO

One afternoon of a day of torture, a noblewoman appeared in the room, who seemed to be at home in the dungeons of the Palace. She was richly dressed, made up, wearing jewels and was very beautiful. She approached the table on which Laya was lying and was suffering the torture of her arms and legs being pulled, she greeted Rosa with familiarity and said to her "Rosa, let me have a good look at the witch who doesn't confess". Then Rosa took Laya by her hair and pulled her head up, so that Countess Amparo (this was the noblewoman's name) could look into her eyes while she suffered. “You are a very beautiful girl, and I like watching the suffering of a beautiful tortured girl…” and she stayed all afternoon watching Laya suffer until she fainted…

Attachments

• IMG_2102.jpeg
    IMG_2102.jpeg
    378.6 KB · Views: 213
THE COUNTESS AMPARO

One afternoon of a day of torture, a noblewoman appeared in the room, who seemed to be at home in the dungeons of the Palace. She was richly dressed, made up, wearing jewels and was very beautiful. She approached the table on which Laya was lying and was suffering the torture of her arms and legs being pulled, she greeted Rosa with familiarity and said to her "Rosa, let me have a good look at the witch who doesn't confess". Then Rosa took Laya by her hair and pulled her head up, so that Countess Amparo (this was the noblewoman's name) could look into her eyes while she suffered. “You are a very beautiful girl, and I like watching the suffering of a beautiful tortured girl…” and she stayed all afternoon watching Laya suffer until she fainted…
Very nice! In case you are also looking for a nobleman who likes to watch... I've got a lot of spare time at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom