My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
EMPTY

After having filled Laya's stomach with liters and liters of that mixture of disgusting liquids, the girl was untied from the torture table and hung upside down, so that all those liquids could be violently forced out of the unhappy victim's mouth. She couldn't even speak since she had to vomit, and Rosa helped her in this humiliating and disgusting operation of emptying her by giving her continuous violent blows on the stomach with a wooden stick. Disgust was therefore joined by pain... Countess Amparo admired the art of torture in which Rosa excelled, sipping a cup of Tempranillo, a red wine. “Perhaps you would prefer to drink this wine, my darling? Now empty yourself, we still have so many things to do to you...” and she smiled mockingly while Laya was suffering in a lake of vomit...

Attachments

• IMG_2347.jpeg
    IMG_2347.jpeg
    390.7 KB · Views: 131
URETHRAL TORTURE

“My little girl, now I will teach you that there is a point in your pussy that will drive you crazy with pain… you'll have fun you'll see!” The Countess Amparo heated a long needle on the flame of a candle, under the frightened eyes of Laya who saw that preparation. She had been tied up on the table again, and now Rosa with her big dirty hands was holding the pussy of the alleged witch wide open "Here, you Rosa hold this fruit open, and I will stick the red hot needle in the hole where you pee, dear little girl ..." Laya's screams of pain were also heard on the upper floors of the building...

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    364.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
CRUSHED TITS

“Poor little whore, your tits hurt so much don't they?” she whispered Countess Amparo to Laya who had been forced to wear a diabolical instrument that crushed her breasts, slowly and in excruciating pain. It was an instrument made of two wooden planks, internally filled with nails, held together by two screws, and into which the tortured woman's breasts were inserted. Chains that passed behind her neck and back fixed that "bra" to the tender flesh of the tortured woman. Then the screws were turned and tightened and the breasts were crushed and filled with wounds that the nails made on them. The tits treated in this way tended to come out frontally from the two parallel boards that crushed them, thus allowing the executioner (Rosa in this case) to insert more needles into the nipples... "Confess child, confess that you are a witch, and I will make you free your tits first that they are crushed like rotten fruit..." but despite the pain, apart from heartbreaking screams, no confession came out of Laya's mouth...

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 101
CANDLES

New torments awaited Laya. Rosa, annoyed by the girl's stubbornness, decided to tie her up with her arms hanging from the ceiling. A large iron hook also hanging from the ceiling was inserted into her anus, which started bleeding again, while her bent legs were tightly tied together and two large, very heavy iron balls were hanging from her ankles. In this position, in which the weight of her body obviously rested entirely on the anus which had already been tormented several times in the previous days, Laya also had to suffer a ferocious beating on the soles of her feet by Rosa. But the most painful torture was inflicted on her by the Countess: she placed her breasts in front of her and played with two candles to slowly burn her nipples, breasts and belly. Laya never stopped screaming, she didn't confess anything but screamed non-stop and begged for mercy.... naturally pity was not contemplated
And again, you've exceeded yourself, Maumau! Lovely!!

CRUSHED TITS

“Poor little whore, your tits hurt so much don't they?” she whispered Countess Amparo to Laya who had been forced to wear a diabolical instrument that crushed her breasts, slowly and in excruciating pain. It was an instrument made of two wooden planks, internally filled with nails, held together by two screws, and into which the tortured woman's breasts were inserted. Chains that passed behind her neck and back fixed that "bra" to the tender flesh of the tortured woman. Then the screws were turned and tightened and the breasts were crushed and filled with wounds that the nails made on them. The tits treated in this way tended to come out frontally from the two parallel boards that crushed them, thus allowing the executioner (Rosa in this case) to insert more needles into the nipples... "Confess child, confess that you are a witch, and I will make you free your tits first that they are crushed like rotten fruit..." but despite the pain, apart from heartbreaking screams, no confession came out of Laya's mouth...
Breast presses should always be lined with spikes. Well done Sir, well done. :devil2:

HOT WAX INSIDE

Laya was chained to the ceiling, and Rosa began to insert a large wooden pole topped with a huge cone into her anus. Laya's anus bled profusely as the girl screamed and tried to escape the humiliating torture. The torment chosen by Countess Amparo for Laya was more refined: two hooks held together by a chain were inserted into the large lips of the tortured girl's pussy, the chain was passed behind her back, around her waist, and the effect was very painful- it was having Laya's pussy open and ready for new torture. Regardless of the girl's desperate cries, Amparo lit a red candle, and told her "My darling, I will now transform your entire pussy into a mass of boiling wax, which I will make enter inside you in every fold of your sweet pussy. You will enjoy it , you will see... then I will burn you with the flame of my candles - there are two of them, you see - both in your pussy and in your thighs... yes, we will have a lot of fun with you today!” Laya was crazy with pain and they didn't even ask her to confess... she was tortured just for the pleasure of making her suffer

Attachments

• IMG_2371.jpeg
    IMG_2371.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 64
ENDLESS PAIN

As I was saying, torturing Laya was a pleasure that Countess Amparo didn't want to give up. She always invented highly refined and extremely painful torments for the unfortunate girl. She once had Laya tied up by Rosa with her ankles and wrists tied together and forced her to kneel on a wooden platform filled with nails. She was then tied tightly by her tits with thick, rough ropes, fixed to the ceiling. Every movement Laya tried to make to escape the pain of the nails in her knees ended up weighing on her tits which became red, large, hard, full of blood from the ropes tightened around her, two spheres of her flesh. Then, smiling at Laya, the Countess began to decorate first one and then the other nipple with long needles. Laya was in the throes of infinite pain... and behind her, Rosa was preparing to torture her with pincers and whip her. “You little slut, do you like needles in your tits? Your breasts are so beautiful, so swollen... I swear we will continue to hurt you so much, little girl..." Amparo whispered in the ears of Laya who was suffering and crying...

Attachments

• IMG_2402.jpeg
    IMG_2402.jpeg
    368.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom