My Fantasy, What's Yours? Members fetish-, wish- and fantasy Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1008624
After they are done using me they want to take me to the execution site and hand me to the soldiers so they can strip me naked and nail me to a cross in front of a public crowd.
It's good to reanimating this thread, but please, not with full size images!

ve been longing to endure a crucifixion experience for a while now, but I've never had much of an opportunity for the event. If I every do actually experience crucifixion, there's an RP experience that I've fantasize about enduring (one that takes some inspiration from the crucifixion of Jesus and much more from the stories I've heard here).

Stage 1: Humiliation, Torture, & Harassment
It starts with me, as a young and favored (bisexual) sex slave (I'm dressed in a small slave tunic and a loincloth) to a (male) Roman Prefect, being sentence to crucifixion after being falsely accused of attempting to assignation my master, who I truly respect. A few of my master's other sex slaves, who're actually guilty, have also been condemned to the same fate (around 3 - 5 victims consisting of males and/or females who're dressed in a similar fashion as me ); during their arrest they framed me to take me to the grave with them, because they're jealous that our master favors me the most. However before the crucifixion is to be carried out our executioners (similar to Roman Soldiers & Executioners) have been given a lot of time to have some fun with us, including sexually harassment (the Executioners have my consent of course) and physical torture. They take us to a chamber where they strip us naked and then the executioners have some fun with us. When they have their way with me they have some extra fun with me since I was the master's favorite; they caress and lick me all over, play with my cock, jerk me off and make me drink my own cum, make me suck their dicks, and fuck me in the ass, and at some point they'll make and the others I'm condemned with do each other and most of the other slaves treat me as roughly as the executioners since they envy me, we suck and lick each others' sex, and fuck each other. After the sexual play the executioners chain us up naked to posts and whip us for a good while. After being whipped for a while the executioners spend another brief moment sexually harassing us again before they crudely redress the others with me in just their loincloths first before turning their sights on me. When they come to me at the end they decide to treat me like some honorary victim do to me being the master's favorite sex slave; they crudely redress me in my loincloth and then dress me with a red robe and a (fake) crown of thorns. In that moment I'd then fall to my knees and the executioners begin to mock me and call me 'Prince of The Sex Slaves', and then they jerk themselves off and cum on me while I'm still down on my knee.

Stage 2: Carrying the Cross
The executioners then take me and the other sex slaves, tie us by the arms to our patibulums, hang our titulus around our necks, and then make us carry them. We are forced to walk outside in an empty, quiet, (nonpublic) environment (either a forest, clearing, etc...) In the end we arrive at this secluded outdoor place where our stipes are set and waiting.

Stage 3: Crucifixion
The executioners would start with others first; they stripe them naked again, tie their arms to their patibulums, raise them onto their stipes, fix dildos to their crosses to act like a sedile/cornu, tie their feet to their stipes, and then take their titulus and fix them to their crosses above their heads. Once the others have been crucified the executioners crucify me. They first relieve me of the patibulum and titulus then strip me of the robe and loincloth and leave me naked with just my (fake) crown of thorns. One of the men then grabs me by my penis and pull me like a dog on a leash over to my patibulum that now lays on the ground before my stipe, and then shove me down on my back onto it. The executioners cruelly tie me down to my patibulum by my wrists and after they finish they'd leave me laying there, tied down and naked, to harass me some more; they'd make me suck their cocks, jerk me off and have me drink my own cum, fuck me in ass, and in the end they all stand over me all around, jerk themselves off, and cum on me again. After their fun they raise me up onto my stipe and briefly let me hang there before they play with me some more; they jerk me off and have me drink my own cum and fucking me in ass. After that they fix a dildos to my cross to act like a sedile/cornu that can fuck my ass while on the cross. Finally my feet are tied to the cross. As I begin enduring the cross the executioners attach my titulus to the cross above my head; the titulus says "(MY NAME), Prince of the Sex Slaves". I suffer on the cross between the other sex slaves crucified with me. As I suffer the executioners would once and a while masturbate me to make cum in a bowl, and once and a while the dildo on my cross fucking my ass will stimulate my penis enough a make cum which drips into the same bowl on the ground; when the executioners give me water to drink they mix some of my cum from the bowl in the water for me to drink. I spend hours on the cross along side my fellow slaves before the event concludes and I'm taken down along with the others.

So that's a crucifixion experience I fantasize on enduring; a bit role play but hey let me dream. If I ever actually undergo crucifixion experiences this is one I'd die to endure.

My Fantasy (beheading)

The way I would like it to go is as follows, forgive me but I'm not very good with words.

A dinner in an amphitheater setting, with a raised platform where there stands a guillotine. Everyone that attends the dinner receives a raffle ticket. During the dinner I would mingle among the guests, getting to know everyone. After the dinner is finished, and the dishes cleared, while everyone sips at their after dinner drink of choice, I would go on stage and draw a ticket. The winner would come up on stage, strip me, handcuff or tie my hands behind me, lock me into the guillotine, and preside over the execution, inviting volunteers up for me to please however they wish. At some time during the proceedings, they would step forward, whisper "it's time" into my ear, and release the blade, my head either dropping into a basket, or onto the ground and rolling (up to the raffle winner)

Any thoughts?
I share this aspiration, more than a fantasy..... An associate in the BDSM world has made a guillotine digitally llnked to a computer. The idea is that the victim (me) chooses lottery numbers. If they come up, the digital link does its work and my naked body is beheaded .

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 74
I would like to be beheaded naked by means of a guillotine, or any sharp blade. A BDSM friend has devised a guillotine linked to a desktop. The idea is: a victim chooses various lottery numbers; lays on the guillotine slab; if the numbers coincide, the blade is activated the victim's head is decapitated.. One of my preferred choices for my execution..

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 86
My Fantasy (beheading)

The way I would like it to go is as follows, forgive me but I'm not very good with words.

A dinner in an amphitheater setting, with a raised platform where there stands a guillotine. Everyone that attends the dinner receives a raffle ticket. During the dinner I would mingle among the guests, getting to know everyone. After the dinner is finished, and the dishes cleared, while everyone sips at their after dinner drink of choice, I would go on stage and draw a ticket. The winner would come up on stage, strip me, handcuff or tie my hands behind me, lock me into the guillotine, and preside over the execution, inviting volunteers up for me to please however they wish. At some time during the proceedings, they would step forward, whisper "it's time" into my ear, and release the blade, my head either dropping into a basket, or onto the ground and rolling (up to the raffle winner)

Any thoughts?
Another thought: one of my BDSM activities is naked wrestling. I would love to wrestle nude before a large gathering and as the conclusion, be strangled to death.

Having my bumhole being lubricated , being stretched out naked on a slab, and comprehensively fucked is beautiful - the best way for dealing with stress!

They took me out in the public where the crowd watched as they stripped me naked and throwing me down on a wooden cross screaming and flailing in agony as they executed me. Even though it was painful and very shameful but at the same time I couldn't help it but get aroused. It felt such sexual pleasure I felt so hot being naked and helpless as I was dominated by the soldiers he treated me like a worthless little whore!

Attachments

• IMG_3900.jpg
    IMG_3900.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3891.jpg
    IMG_3891.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3900.jpg
    IMG_3900.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3891.jpg
    IMG_3891.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 92
Having my bumhole being lubricated , being stretched out naked on a slab, and comprehensively fucked is beautiful - the best way for dealing with stress!
I know. Sometimes my friends share me and I love when they pass me around and enjoy me. Especially when they take me outside and throw me on the grass and fuck me or stretch me out on a picnic table and violate my holes.

here is one after me begging he took me outside and he took my clothes off and throw me onto a pile of wood and enjoyed me. When I feel his cock in me I can't help it but flail up and down.

Attachments

• IMG_3843.jpg
    IMG_3843.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 104
I love to fantasize that I get turned over to the soldiers to be executed for committing homosexuality. I think gay sex is so taboo and unnatural. But it feels so hot to indulge in something that is a disgrace and an abomination. I love to be fucked and treated like a dirty whore!
Still surprised it is a taboo today, since people just sing about it

however doing it might be a step to far

aoo.jpg

A stranger saw me naked in the woods so he grabbed me and took me to his apartment and he fucked me.

Attachments

• IMG_3927.jpg
    IMG_3927.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 83
Public punishment on a high platform in the town square is one of my favourites,
I imagine myself to be Jean - a warrior cousin of Joan of Arc
I am captured and handed over to the head Inquistor to be publicly 'examined'.
He is determined to extract every drop of information from me to make up for his disappointment
of being denied access to Joan's tender body before she was burned at the stake
"It was a huge mistake but I can make this worthless wench Jean pay dearly for!"
. . and I do, fort et dur mmmm! S_220_052_WL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom