My Fantasy, What's Yours? Members fetish-, wish- and fantasy Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would love to have a similar experience before a crowd, the method of execution being beheaded. I would be marched from my cell, naked except for a tiny loincloth. This would be removed when I am forced on my knees with my head on the block. Whilst in the kneeling position, my executioner would not be able to resist the temptation to penetrate my inviting anus...

Fuck me in front of all these people! Let them watch! Some people came up and watched me get pounded IMG_4635.jpegI love it when he covers me with cum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, and after that belt spanking :p
View attachment 1430406

Some more pain? Posty skryptu, photos.... Are just only for fun.
If you could keep your image size below 400kB, please.

.pngs like these are a bit too heavy on our bandwidth costs.

Thanks for your help.

IMG_4853.jpegHelplessly sucking his cock. I love being his little whore. Laying there on the floor completely naked and horny. With my legs spread out and arching my back from pleasure.

being used as a beast of burden and abused. Eventually put on the auction block where my owners disrobe me and show off my body to get the bids up

being kidnapped and taken to a disused abattoir bought by a circle of rich and depraved extreme BDSM/Dolcett entusiasts ; stripped naked and completely depilated; after a predetermined period, say a week, led to an execution chamber wearing only a tiny loincloth, where there is a stage of which the main feature is an iron guillotine ("fallbeil"). I am led up steps , loincloth whipped off by the executioner, stretched out on the infernal device and beheaded.

Back
Top Bottom