My Fantasy, What's Yours? Members fetish-, wish- and fantasy Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are so so many (including a few that can be read in the resource archive). One that first took shape in my early teens and has been updated periodically over the years to reflect different people who've come in and out of my life, goes like this.

I'm with one or a couple of my close female friends (or coworker, or crush, etc etc). The world is a bit crueler even than it already is. The laws harsher, the enforcers more barbaric.

We're brutally arrested, put in shackles. Black burlap tugged over our faces. The next time our eyes are open we're in a dark drafty garage or warehouse, somewhere in some cursed black site. We're stripped to our underwear.

Then (of course. Because it's me) the whipping starts. They cuff me to a pole and force me to watch, helplessly, as the girl I'm with is chained to a post (or to a pipe overhead, or spread between two beams, or facedown on a bench) and whipped. Stroke after thunderous stroke carving stripe after bloody stripe into her naked back, ass, and/or thighs. Her tears stain the cold dirty floor and her screams fill the room.

(Sometimes there may be other tortures. Depending on the mood I'm in. Strappado sometimes, or water torture. Perhaps they taser her stomach or burn her breasts or shoulders with hot needles. But the flogging is always the feature presentation.)

Eventually I beg them to stop, plead with them to stop flogging her while she's still alive. I offer myself to take the remainder of her punishment. They laugh and mock me for it, but they acquiesce. I'm chained beside her and take a whipping for her, a couple dozen lashes or so across my own back as she watches in terror.

When it's finished, they throw us, still without our clothes into a miserable damp and dirty cell with some meager food and water. I lay her down and, as carefully and gently as I'm able, wash the welts on her back, holding her hand and whispering encouragement as she whimpers and flinches from the pain of my touch. We don't know if tomorrow will bring more torture, a sentence of hard labor, or even death. But we're together and alive for now...

As I said, numerous variations to the details over the years but thats the basic outline I keep coming back to

I'm very very rich. I own a private island in a small Caribbean country whose government is very happy to accommodate me. A female assistant of mine lures nubile young college students to serve as "personal assistants". If they fail to perform their duties, they are, of course, punished rather severely. Sometimes I invite friends down to enjoy my hospitality. Various adventures ensue.

Hey, this could make a decent story...
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/spring-break-slaves.7852/

and various sequels you can find with the Search function

Or we could all just Visualize Whirled Peas.... :D

I love it when one fucks my mouth and another my tight little ass. It feels so hot to just be used and also indulging in such shameful acts! makes me hornier because I have given myself over to abomination. That's why I need to be executed as soon as they are done with me.

Attachments

• IMG_4174.jpg
    IMG_4174.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 104
still have clothes.jpgMe waiting for a random guy I met online. I am so horny I can't wait to just take my cloth off in front of him and
taking it off.jpgAs soon as I hear him coming through the door I can't help it but take everything off!
squirming.jpgthis is what he sees when he walks in. A naked boy squirming on the floor and just wants to be fucked! I mean look at me, don't you just want to put your cock in me?
getting fucked.jpgyes! fuck me! put your cock inside me and enjoy me! use me for your pleasure! it felt so good when he pounded my naked body! Pushing his cock into me and watching me stretch my naked body out from sexual pleasure.

As for a real scenario - my lover being gang banged publicly. She is submissive, a bit on plus size and... well, its a fantasy we like to talk about. 5 guys taking her in any way they want in front of public. I just want to be the first, who takes her analy and I want to spank her hard with the belt. As for the rest - they would do whatever they would like to do, all the creepy, humiliating, sadistic stuff.

Plus, I want young, slim girl satisfying me, while I'm watching.

As for clearly "fantasy" scenario - it's public humiliation, torture and rape for a condemned girl. And than - long impalement on a thick wooden pole. She could sit on it by herself, she could be forced on it... or she could be lying on torture bench and the pole would be pulled into her (or hammered into her).. However, I want it to be public...

I also have a fetish for branding... My slaves would be branded with PR letters and pearl of angish sign. One buttock (large one), one breast (smaller one) and her pubic (smallest, more like jewellery size branding)

@Illara fantasy thread (one of the best stories I've read) also works for me, however I'm not such a fan of crucifixion. But the atmosphere, the humiliation... Mrrrr.... It's so good :)

Last edited:
As for a real scenario - my lover being gang banged publicly. She is submissive, a bit on plus size and... well, its a fantasy we like to talk about. 5 guys taking her in any way they want in front of public. I just want to be the first, who takes her analy and I want to spank her hard with the belt. As for the rest - they would do whatever they would like to do, all the creepy, humiliating, sadistic stuff.

Plus, I want young, slim girl satisfying me, while I'm watching.

As for clearly "fantasy" scenario - it's public humiliation, torture and rape for a condemned girl. And than - long impalement on a thick wooden pole. She could sit on it by herself, she could be forced on it... or she could be lying on torture bench and the pole would be pulled into her (or hammered into her).. However, I want it to be public...

I also have a fetish for branding... My slaves would be branded with PR letters and pearl of angish sign. One buttock (large one), one breast (smaller one) and her pubic (smallest, more like jewellery size branding)

@Illara fantasy thread (one of the best stories I've read) also works for me, however I'm not such a fan of crucifixion. But the atmosphere, the humiliation... Mrrrr.... It's so good :)
Thanks! I’m really glad you enjoy my stories! Appreciate the kind words!

Thanks! I’m really glad you enjoy my stories! Appreciate the kind words!
Adore it!, seriously!!!

Hope your next story will be about impalement :) And remember, the thicker pole, the longer she suffer and the longer it takes for them to die ;)

Adore it!, seriously!!!

Hope your next story will be about impalement :) And remember, the thicker pole, the longer she suffer and the longer it takes for them to die ;)
I really appreciate the kind words. I’ll think about it but I’m not sure I’m the best to write about impalement in a story, it’s not an execution method I’d be comfortable exploring erotically. But I’ll consider it and let you know if that changes :)

My fantasy came true! I was so horny and I got naked in front of a random guy and while touching my naked body I begged him to fuck me! And he took me to his house and had me. Now my next fantasy is to be publicly fucked by a random person and exposed in front of a public crowd and executed!

Attachments

• IMG_4301.jpeg
    IMG_4301.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4302.jpeg
    IMG_4302.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4305.jpeg
    IMG_4305.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 55
Completely naked! He threw me on the bed and fucked me like a little bitch! oh the feeling of having no clothes on and laying helplessly on the bed and having a cock shoved into you is so much pleasure! Plus knowing what I am doing is so taboo! Indulging in homosexuality is such an abomination! That's why I need to be executed in front of a public crowd. Completely naked
! he fucked me hard.jpgOH YEAH!! FUCK ME!! OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!! FUCK ME LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!

Attachments

• naked in front of him 2.jpg
    naked in front of him 2.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 47
!naked in front of stranger.jpgmet him on the street. as soon as he came inside my room I couldn't help it but take all my clothes off

!sat fucked.jpg It was so hot riding his cock!! look at me! im such a little whore!

about to get naked.jpgStranger: what are you doing?
Me: I am so horny! can I take this off? please?
Stranger: what the fuck?

finally naked!.jpgMe: I can't help it im taking it off!! (And I took my towel and let it fall to the floor and I just stood there completely naked in front of this random man.
stranger: Dude what are you doing!? look at you! You just can't help it huh?
me: no.. mmmm.. I just love being naked and fully exposed in front of another man because its so taboo!
I get so horny sometimes! I can't help it but when I see another man I just want to expose myself!

laying naked.jpgI laid on the bed and while looking at him and rocking my hips back and forth and arching my back and moaning. He watched me as I indulged myself in my sinfulness. I have been given over to my sexual lusts and I am just a filthy little whore!
he slowly fucked me.jpgFinally he couldn't help it and he pulled out his dick and he grabbed me and I just laid there while he took advantage of me.
me: oh yes put it in me!!
stranger: you like that!? you like indulging in gay pleasure huh?
me: yea! it feels so hot!! im a boy completely naked full of lust and having another man put his cock into me like a little bitch. he thrusted back and forth and all I did was moan, arch my back, tilt my head and, ran my hands up and down my chest as he violated and used me like an object.sucking like a whore.jpgthen he threw me on the ground and he put his cock into my mouth. I just helplessly suck his cock. it made me feel so dirty laying there my penis shamefully exposed and being treated like a filthy little slut. being dominated by a random guy gets me so horny!!
After he was done with me he cummed in my mouth.

A friend of mine in Vegas would like to play along with a fantasy of mine. We go to her place, drugs mez ties me up and throws me into the back of her car. Drives me somewhere where no one would find me...keeps me chained up and used however she sees fit.

We're talking about doing the first part of I ever go visit her!

1000016368 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom