New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Welcome to our fun, kinky, and friendly forums! I hope you find things you like here. If you have any questions about navigating or posting protocol or anything, feel free to ask!

Meanwhile, surf what interests you and enjoy! All contributors will appreciate any feedback you wish to offer.
You see here how friendly we are. Loin even had to post his welcome twice! ;)
Thank you, I'll wait for the invitation
What is your native language so they can invite you to the appropriate forum?

I thought it was just a cavernous echo! :confused: Either that or @Loinclothslave is really a malfunctioning robot
Well, I am Australian so according to flat-earthers I’m either a hologram or a robot…
I hear that programming true slave-mentality robots is a challenge for AI. :rolleyes:
okay I would probably volunteer to help teach the AI how to be properly subservient given the proper motivation (whips and chains would be a good way to begin encouraging me)

Far out, you two, am I the only person to get a phone glitch? :roflmao:

Welcome to the forums, @montycrusto and @Praefectus Praetorio - good to see fresh blood, even if not so young… :rocker:

Hello, I`m happy to found this place here.

I love bdsm drawings of all kinds. My avatar is from the artist which I have noticed in this area first many years ago: Joseph Farrel. But there are of course many great other artists as well. Some of them I`m happy to support and I admire their talent and creativity.
Welcome to the forum. Pleased to meet you, and have fun here.

Back
Top Bottom