Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, a roundabout like this will probably totally confuse anyone who doesn't use it on a daily basis. But otherwise roundabouts work well if everyone follows the rules.
View attachment 1313172

I think that British one is the Magic Roundabout at Swindon, but why do they need all the lane markers and arrows? They seem to do ok without them at the Arc de Triomphe with its 12 entry/exit points. I love watching the traffic navigate this anytime I'm in Paris.

pexels-mikhail-nilov-8431136_50.jpgArc-de-triomphe11-scaled.jpgAdeT.jpg

I think that British one is the Magic Roundabout at Swindon, but why do they need all the lane markers and arrows? They seem to do ok without them at the Arc de Triomphe with its 12 entry/exit points. I love watching the traffic navigate this anytime I'm in Paris.

View attachment 1313364View attachment 1313365View attachment 1313366
Trafic coming from right has priority ('prioritée à droite'),:roto2nuse: and since one always comes from the right of someone else at the Arc de Triomphe....things become simultaneously simple and complicated :roto2palm::facepalm:
(the same for the Place de la Concorde).

Trafic coming from right has priority ('prioritée à droite'),:roto2nuse: and since one always comes from the right of someone else at the Arc de Triomphe....things become simultaneously simple and complicated :roto2palm::facepalm:
(the same for the Place de la Concorde).
In Germany, everyone who is in the roundabout has the right of way. Everyone who drives in has to wait. When driving in, you are not allowed to signal, when driving out you have to signal to the right. That's the problem, because at least every third driver hasn't figured out how to blink.

Those will be the ones driving BMWs, right ? :D
Yes, the cars in which the right of way is already installed in the factory.
And this sign is special for the drivers of such cars.
b3afb2d8245044a8a53bc218f437544a.jpg

I bet you remember the old joke about the Ford XR3i. "What`s the difference between anXR3i and a porcupine? On a porcupine, all the pricks are on the outside."
Yeah I remember that one - after all, it was only about... 40 years ago :eek:

I was Googling traffic memes and found my state has its own group. I wasn't surprised, mind you.
I've driven on these roads and these are totally accurate.
View attachment 1313654View attachment 1313655
In fairness, he's right, he wasn't drinking and driving.
View attachment 1313657
I was driving the Florida interstate that follows the gulf coast once (can’t remember what it’s number is) and encountered a traffic backup that extended for miles and took me more than an hour to reach what was causing it. I figured it was an accident, but what surprised me was that the accident was completely on the other side of the divide. My side was clear. The reason for the backup on my side was gawking!

Florida drivers!!!!!!

I was driving the Florida interstate that follows the gulf coast once (can’t remember what it’s number is) and encountered a traffic backup that extended for miles and took me more than an hour to reach what was causing it. I figured it was an accident, but what surprised me was that the accident was completely on the other side of the divide. My side was clear. The reason for the backup on my side was gawking!

Florida drivers!!!!!!
I-75. Runs from Miami to the Sault Ste Marie Bridge in the UP.
I75.png
We call that "sight seer slowdowns".

Florida drivers!!!!!!
Another reason why I do not attend Fetishcon

Florida drivers!!!!!!
Meanwhile, the the greater New York area of the States…8f3d8d8c7d766860eb67b579f0091fab97-20-mad-max-doof-mobile.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Last edited:
Guys this is the quickest way to become a pirate with a beautiful eye patch.
7819173c9c7e70a1afaefd59069e122d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom