Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
1323751-f16bcd168de660cceeb1ea0b6584f1af.jpg
Don't be ridiculous! Your dad has the worldwide biggest network and connections and billions of followers! Heads of state and government swear official oaths to him or rule with his blessings! He can fix you any passport and visa you want!

A married couple with young children, engages itself to, when they have an argument in the presence of these children, to always take care of the choice of their words and always pretend to be on good terms with each other.
Then one day, it happens that little brother and little sister are violently quarreling. The parents calm them down, and ask for the reason :
Little brother says : "She called me 'honey' first!"
While little sister replies "No! He insulted me like 'darling' first!" :facepalm:

Note the warning that the sign has a tracker in case its stolen.
I'm pretty sure than anyone prepared to go to the trouble of detaching the sign from its post and taking it will find disabling a tracking device to be completely trivial

Note the warning that the sign has a tracker in case its stolen. How many times do you think they had to replace it before that technology came along?

So, that's why they're extinct.
:D
Yes, only constantly on the Internet, YouTube, Twitter. No more time to hunt or gather berries and mushrooms and worst of all, no time to father offspring. So they are extinct.
:icon_pc:

Back
Top Bottom