Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
our beloved redhead has many faces Divine (yes a divine Godess) Governess (yes the cruel redhaired vixen) elfgirl Erin (yep the heroine of the Irish) and of course the usual Redhead Connie and one of our mods.
and in my most sweet dreams she looks like this beauty:rolleyes:

Attachments

• connie 1.jpg
    connie 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 623
  • connie 12.jpg
    connie 12.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 574
  • connie 13.jpg
    connie 13.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 532
  • connie.jpg
    connie.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 559
Some nice ones here​
(but with a bit more on)​

HOW TO SATISFY A REDHEAD EVERY TIME Caress, praise, pamper, relish, savor, massage, deliver, make plans, fix, empathize, serenade, compliment, support, feed, tantalize, bathe, humor, placate,stimulate, jiffylube, stroke, console, hug, purr, coddle, excite, pacify, protect, phone, correspond, anticipate, nuzzle, smooch, toast, minister to, forgive, sacrifice for, accessorize, leave, return, beseech, entertain, charm, lug drag, crawl, show equality for, spackle, oblige, fascinate, attend, deliver, implore, shower, shave, trust, grovel, defend, coax, clothe, brag about, acquiesce, aromate, fuse, fizz, rationalize, detoxify, sanctify, help, acknowledge, polish, upgrade, spoil, embrace, accept, butter up, hear, listen, understand, respect, entertain, locomote, jitterbug, beg, plead, borrow, steal, climb, swim, nurse, resuscitate, repair, patch, crazy-glue, calm, kill for, die for, dream of, promise, deliver, tease, flirt, commit, enlist, pine, cajole, angelicize, murmur, snoozle, snurfle, snuggle, elevate, enervate, alleviate, spot-weld, serve, rub, rib, salve, bite, taste, nibble, gratify, deliver, take her places, scuttle like a crab on the ocean floor of her existence, diddle, doodle, hokey-pokey, hanky-panky,crystal blue persuade, flip flop, fly, don't care if I die, swing, slip, slide, slather, mollycoddle, squeeze, moisturize, humidify, lather, tingle, slam-dunk, keep on rockin', deliver, wet, slicken, undulate, gelatinize, brush, tingle, dribble, drip dry, knead, puree, fluff, fold, blue-coral wax, ingratiate, indulge, fondle, wow, dazzle, amaze, flabbergast, enchant, idolize and worship, and then go back, Mark, and do it again.

Some nice ones here​
(but with a bit more on)​

HOW TO SATISFY A REDHEAD EVERY TIME Caress, praise, pamper, relish, savor, massage, deliver, make plans, fix, empathize, serenade, compliment, support, feed, tantalize, bathe, humor, placate,stimulate, jiffylube, stroke, console, hug, purr, coddle, excite, pacify, protect, phone, correspond, anticipate, nuzzle, smooch, toast, minister to, forgive, sacrifice for, accessorize, leave, return, beseech, entertain, charm, lug drag, crawl, show equality for, spackle, oblige, fascinate, attend, deliver, implore, shower, shave, trust, grovel, defend, coax, clothe, brag about, acquiesce, aromate, fuse, fizz, rationalize, detoxify, sanctify, help, acknowledge, polish, upgrade, spoil, embrace, accept, butter up, hear, listen, understand, respect, entertain, locomote, jitterbug, beg, plead, borrow, steal, climb, swim, nurse, resuscitate, repair, patch, crazy-glue, calm, kill for, die for, dream of, promise, deliver, tease, flirt, commit, enlist, pine, cajole, angelicize, murmur, snoozle, snurfle, snuggle, elevate, enervate, alleviate, spot-weld, serve, rub, rib, salve, bite, taste, nibble, gratify, deliver, take her places, scuttle like a crab on the ocean floor of her existence, diddle, doodle, hokey-pokey, hanky-panky,crystal blue persuade, flip flop, fly, don't care if I die, swing, slip, slide, slather, mollycoddle, squeeze, moisturize, humidify, lather, tingle, slam-dunk, keep on rockin', deliver, wet, slicken, undulate, gelatinize, brush, tingle, dribble, drip dry, knead, puree, fluff, fold, blue-coral wax, ingratiate, indulge, fondle, wow, dazzle, amaze, flabbergast, enchant, idolize and worship, and then go back, Mark, and do it again.

...that is exactly what you said last night when I was licking your clit. So I guess it may work for women of other hair color...

T

but they are not......................so high-spirited:p

you have obviously missed our divine redhead, Connie

t
No, we are talking about "stereotypes" and "statistics" only... of course there are many slim and very beautiful American girls...

inside

have you got any video nastyas? :p
PS don't think this is the same one,​
Nastya seems to be the favoured name for sexy Russky girls,​
this one's found Katrina's log:​
nastya.jpg
And this one gets herself tied up without any ropes!​

have you got any video nastyas? :p
PS don't think this is the same one,​
Nastya seems to be the favoured name for sexy Russky girls,​
this one's found Katrina's log:​
And this one gets herself tied up without any ropes!​
It seems Nastya or Nastia is a diminutive form of Anastasia. I've always liked that name.
"I stuck around St Petersburg/When I saw it was time for a change
I killed the Tsar & his ministers/Anastasia screamed in vain
Pleased to meet you/Hope you guessed my name
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game."

Back
Top Bottom