Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
Last edited:
Examples of Japanese bondage art posted 13 years ago by former member jonesygirl which, although not Roman style crucifixions, are still incredibly suitable for this thread. :babeando::very_hot:

IMG_1372.jpegIMG_1373.jpeg

She’s really suffering the way she is crucified is brutal!
Crucifixion is brutal but, as one who is crucified more or less the same way, I can just say that I love it and also need it.

Pain is real but pleasure too. Of course, being athletic, as I am, helps a lot.

Crucifixion is brutal but, as one who is crucified more or less the same way, I can just say that I love it and also need it.

Pain is real but pleasure too. Of course, being athletic, as I am, helps a lot.
There is a huge difference between a 'crux session' and an execution by crucifixion. Both hurt (even when done with ropes or padded restraints) but what would go through your mind when you realize the pain won't stop until you are dead???
crux 965 B.jpg

There is a huge difference between a 'crux session' and an execution by crucifixion. Both hurt (even when done with ropes or padded restraints) but what would go through your mind when you realize the pain won't stop until you are dead???
View attachment 1489074
Via crucifixion or anything else...

At some point, Tree feels like your hope will run out before you life ends...
View attachment 1489077

This is the cruelty of crux, whether you lose hope or not, there is no way out. The one who loses hope must still see the ordeal through to the very end, and however much the their will may have given up, their body will surely fight on, millions of years of evolution will guarantee her a long and painful end.

Back
Top Bottom