Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just for a swith from those all great drawings. If you want to feel obscene display... just try going to a swingers club with strong switch towards BDSM. With your friend...

I'm not sure what was more obscene - sex, spanking or just seeing.... couple of man wanking towards you and your friend having fun ;)

Just for a swith from those all great drawings. If you want to feel obscene display... just try going to a swingers club with strong switch towards BDSM. With your friend...

I'm not sure what was more obscene - sex, spanking or just seeing.... couple of man wanking towards you and your friend having fun ;)
I thought about this from time to time. Obscene is something sexual lacking grace where it's expected?

This would not surprise me in the slightest. :rolleyes:

IMG_1624.jpeg

I thought about this from time to time. Obscene is something sexual lacking grace where it's expected?
It is extremely hard to explain - we were both naked and having fun, so you could tell that we were both obscene.

But as there were much more men than woman watching us - I think it it was more obscene for her, than me. Plus - short but harsh spanking did grew unwanted attention. ;)

This would not surprise me in the slightest. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1494996
You mean as obscene? Her being a sub qualifies her to be exposed like that, I guess. You can even sympathize with her, looking at her helpless expression. What do you say about this? I'm less objectified and I'm supposed to wear panties of the the stockings (This is a pair of body stockings).
BodyStockings3.jpg

Last edited:
I assume some Game Of Thrones fan arranged for these AI generated pics of Arya, Daenerys and Melisandre, but I honestly have no idea who.

IMG_7832.jpegIMG_1658.jpegIMG_7851.jpeg

I do confess I look forward to the day when the state of the art allows for convincing hands and feet to be shown properly nailed. :eeek: :babeando::rolleyes:

Sansa Apostate! Not Melisandre, SANSA! :doh: (But also arguably a RED WITCH...) ;) :BoredSmiley:
@robn13, I stand corrected, for which I do thank you.

You see, as I am one of the statistically insignificant number of people in this sector of the galaxy whom have never watched so much as a trailer for Game Of Thrones, I had to google "red haired game of thrones female characters" and picked the first redhead I found. The wrong one.

Mind you, Melisandre has been portrayed obscenely exposed, just not in a crux context. :rolleyes:

IMG_1685.jpeg

I've finally more or less figured out how LIE works in Daz. So I applied to my avatar in the same scene as #2,385. This scene doesn't show the nipples but it has been too dark and I couldn't make it any lighter with HD Nipples for G8F. That is now solved. So I made a scene for @fallenmystic .

View attachment 1497048View attachment 1497049
OMG. How did you know that was my favourite pose for slave girls? I love it because it exposes every asset - even the armpits! - the slave has without reservation. It either shows her absolute submission to her owner, or ultimate humiliation in front of prying eyes.

And of course, a girl treated as an animal is definitely my thing! “Toilet is for humans and you don’t deserve it, being an inferior animal.”

You couldn’t have chosen a better gift for me. Thanks much! :)

P.S. Do you mind if I try to make an AI version of it?

OMG. How did you know that was my favourite pose for slave girls? I love it because it exposes every asset - even the armpits! - the slave has without reservation. It either shows her absolute submission to her owner, or ultimate humiliation in front of prying eyes.

And of course, a girl treated as an animal is definitely my thing! “Toilet is for humans and you don’t deserve it, being an inferior animal.”

You couldn’t have chosen a better gift for me. Thanks much! :)

P.S. Do you mind if I try to make an AI version of it?

Oh, I'm so glad you like it! To tell you the truth, I was a bit afraid to post this without asking you. But then, I wanted to surprise you. I knew you would like the pose. And of course, you can make an AI version of this.

Here's another obscene display in the new version. Here, someone, must be very close, perhaps a lover, sending her nude picture to his friend.

BossPhone.jpg

Emma is humiliated as she is made to relieve herself before those that have come to see her crucified. She should be grateful she just makes a small puddle on the ground. Imagine her punishment if she peed on a spectator while she hangs from the cross!!!

Great pictures, Emma. Very human!!!

Oh, I'm so glad you like it! To tell you the truth, I was a bit afraid to post this without asking you. But then, I wanted to surprise you. I knew you would like the pose. And of course, you can make an AI version of this.

Here's another obscene display in the new version. Here, someone, must be very close, perhaps a lover, sending her nude picture to his friend.

View attachment 1497077
Is considering hiring some mercenaries to capture the precious Emma.
Better use Eunuchs or they might keep you for themselves though.

Love that pic!

View attachment 1497077
@emmaX, I join with others in expressing my appreciation for your work, with a whining plea recommendation to start nailng those those ladies to crosses. ;)

Back
Top Bottom