Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
The contrast between the pale, defenseless Emma's naked skin and the atrocius scourge is highly erotic.

Four against one. Did all of them whip you ? With four whips ?
You must wanna hear the gory detail, huh?
The contrast between the pale, defenseless Emma's naked skin and the atrocius scourge is highly erotic.

Four against one. Did all of them whip you ? With four whips ?
Actually the commander intervened against using the barbed scourge, instead they used a split cane. Even then it was bad enough.
as5.jpgas7.jpgas10.jpg
The lictors were sorry they couldn't have fun with the barbed scourge.

Compare and contrast:

The wooden cornu employed by @jucundus

IMG_1956.jpeg

or the stainless steel one favored by @phlebas.

IMG_1951.jpeg

Discusss.

Or dont.:eeek: :babeando::very_hot::rolleyes:

Both look decidely uncomfortable... not that I have the anatomy to decide :rolleyes:
Well, you could come rather close, but yes, material, length and whole geometry as well as the chosen hole must be aplied individualy. Due to gender equality I guess only one hole remains, but there seems also be more space for longer and bigger cornus, which is good for the audience.
article-The-Vagina---Female--qGq.jpg

Last edited:
Compare and contrast:

The wooden cornu employed by @jucundus

View attachment 1501131

or the stainless steel one favored by @phlebas.

View attachment 1501140

Discusss.

Or dont.:eeek: :babeando::very_hot::rolleyes:
Personally I like @jucundus version. I was so absorbed with the idea of ivory and the way to construct a cornu as depicted by quoom, I didn't think about the way @jucundus did, which is much simpler and more natural looking.

And the use of that hole would free up the female hole to be abused?
It makes the jobs of the executors more easy and for modern processes ou try to standardize as much as possible and for thos "Mimimi"-Females outside: "Take it like a man!"

Back
Top Bottom