Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
A double header from @Condemned One's thread, the first an experiment with AI by @settantuno

IMG_1985.jpeg

and the culmination of @Condemned One's efforts to provide "decent cornu results."

IMG_1986.jpeg

Whoa! :eeek: :babeando::very_hot:

OUCH!!!! :eeek: :eeek::eeek:

The latest by @jucundus, drastically downsized,

IMG_2017.jpeg

the original may be found here.

Actually mine are big pink and I wasn't able to control the render came out brown. But finally I've learned new skillsand this is my new avatar, not too different from the previous except for coloring.

This is before.

And after.
The two pictures are both gorgeous, what a splendid woman. On my tablet I'm not able to appreciate the colour difference.

Like the black collar.

Thanks for sharing

@Condemned One's making progress on properly nailing them.:eeek::babeando:

Image.jpeg

@Condemned One's making progress on properly nailing them.:eeek::babeando:

View attachment 1503189

Yeah, nothing about that whole process that isn't gonna tingle a bit !!!!!! heheheheheehehe

The two pictures are both gorgeous, what a splendid woman. On my tablet I'm not able to appreciate the colour difference.

Like the black collar.

Thanks for sharing
Thank you for your encouraging comment. :bdsm-heart:

"I'm not able to appreciate the colour difference." . . . Is it because it's too small on the tablet, or something to do with the color reproduction of your tablet? In case it's too small to see the difference, you might be able to zoom in by clicking the picture. I can do that on my laptop.

Last edited:
Actually mine are big pink and I wasn't able to control the render came out brown. But finally I've learned new skillsand this is my new avatar, not too different from the previous except for coloring.

This is before.

View attachment 1502929

And after.

View attachment 1502930
@emmaX, it occurs to me a 90 degree rotation of your avatar brings her much closer to mine own obscenely crucified woman ideal.

IMG_2065.jpeg

And let me also add thanks and :eeek::babeando:!!!

When I ffrst saw these thumbnails I thought somebody had finally crucified Velma Dinkley naked..

IMG_2132.jpegIMG_2129.jpeg

Alas and dammit she's Pauline from Super Mario Cart, for whom I have yet to develop an unclean obsession like that for Ms Dinkley. :rolleyes:

IMG_2133.jpeg

Gina Rae Michaels, is a fetish producer as well.
I always like this position.
Thanks, Captivecuties, I never knew her name, either. I had seen the Insex video these stills were taken from, as well as a number of still photos. She's a great little victim. I love the expression of pain and torment on her face. I don't think she was acting. I like this position as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4232.jpeg
    IMG_4232.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 558
A BDSM entry, a render in which a WWII vintage Wonder Woman showing one of the few times Hitler's goons got the drop on her. :eeek: :babeando::rolleyes:

IMG_2304.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom