Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another non-crux image I’m posting because it’s @messaline's and it’s HOT! :babeando:
IMG_2323.jpeg

Nope, she'll give up and take it up her ass where it is meant to be...
It's clearly meant to be up her pussy (trust me I know, i did those renderings)

Ah, the age old question, cunt or arsehole? A philosophical dilemma only the lady herself can truly resolve. Maybe she could try out both before she settles?

Circling back to actual crucifixions, @jucundus indecently nailed this "squeaky clean girl" to @mp5stab's T-cross last Fall. :eeek: :babeando:

IMG_2342.jpegIMG_2343.jpeg

Circling back to actual crucifixions, @jucundus indecently nailed this "squeaky clean girl" to @mp5stab's T-cross last Fall. :eeek: :babeando:

View attachment 1511415View attachment 1511416

She reminds me of Oxana, in all of the best ways. And that pussy look so inviting to the tongue. :p

Three more
She reminds me of Oxana, in all of the best ways. And that pussy look so inviting to the tongue. :p
Why, you are quite right Em.

Same for these two, also from last fall

IMG_7451.jpegIMG_2351.jpeg

and his first attempt at AI imagery

IMG_2345.jpeg

which along with giving her reasonably realistic hands equipped her with equally edible privy parts.:babeando:

I've never seen this Quoom render before, I forgot which CF member posted it, and for this I do beg their pardon.

I’m fairly certain the stygian darkness of this dungeon scene was Quoom's intent, but since I’m into this kink in order to ogle pretty nekkid ladies I brightened it. :babeando:

(And apologies to Quoom.;))

IMG_2419.jpegIMG_2419.jpeg

I’m fairly certain the stygian darkness of this dungeon scene was Quoom's intent
It's not a dungeon, it's one of the high rooms in the palace, in the "conquered" series. The conquerors take the queen up to the ceiling to hang her in plain view, nailed to the table with this horror - the king's head, I think, adjusted to a spiked piece of wood - in her pussy. It would be difficult to have plenty of light in that room and in that angle. (Yet I like the the illuminated version as much!)

It's not a dungeon, it's one of the high rooms in the palace, in the "conquered" series. The conquerors take the queen up to the ceiling to hang her in plain view, nailed to the table with this horror - the king's head, I think, adjusted to a spiked piece of wood - in her pussy. It would be difficult to have plenty of light in that room and in that angle. (Yet I like the the illuminated version as much!)
I stand both corrected and informed. Many thanks @PeterVl. ;)

@Condemned One's HOLY SHIT!!! experiment with FLUX a few weeks ago.

IMG_2493.jpeg

And as always, well damn DONE!!!.:eeek::babeando::clapping:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom