Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
That’s very well true, but consider for us it is not the result than the process. The up and coming artists just want to see crux. They’ll make it however they can with the tools that are simplest to them. Means a lot of ai and a lot less photomanip.
Well, the up and coming members (some of them) anyway - they don't particularly care what tools are used. Some of us, however, take a bit more interest in our craft, whether we use Photoshop, DAZ, Blender, Paint, or some AI tool. I'm pretty sure you put a bit of effort into your images, more than just taking any old 9 fingered crux victim that comes out of a an AI program.

Anyway, for what it's worth, and whether the artists use an AI app or not, this is a thread for photomanips. Doesn't rule out AI being used as part of the process, of course.

And I’ve been told to take care not to drop anything …. oooops!!! :facepalm:

Oh well, I’m not sure a moon serves any function… sooooo
Just don't go dropping it in the nearest black hole, would you? It's so hard to get the bloody things out again, and last time that happened some transdimensional being complained that it dropped into their part of the multiverse, and crushed the first insectoid-lady-being's flutter-carriage and destroyed a case of Arcturan Late Harvest Riesling from the famous vinyards of Jaglan Beta Five (along with causing some sort of environmental damage that people are always wittering on about). So be careful.

Just don't go dropping it in the nearest black hole, would you? It's so hard to get the bloody things out again, and last time that happened some transdimensional being complained that it dropped into their part of the multiverse, and crushed the first insectoid-lady-being's flutter-carriage and destroyed a case of Arcturan Late Harvest Riesling from the famous vinyards of Jaglan Beta Five (along with causing some sort of environmental damage that people are always wittering on about). So be careful.

Giggle snort :duke:

A multi dimensionsional semi-divine entity advises us to be careful around black holes.

You don't get galaxy-saving advice like that on every website you may visit, Gentle Reader! ;)
I imagine that getting four of your 17 dimensions stuffed into a black hole really sucks the same way that accidentally slamming your hair in the car door does.

The Young Sultan visits the Harem
As it happens (to @Barbaria1 at least, more often than not), Barb was out shopping in Minneapolis. She stepped out of the ladies wear shop onto the street, and suddenly felt strong arms grab her around the torso, and a cloth was pressed to her face. There was a funny smell and she fell into unconsciousness. When she awoke, it was morning and quite warm. She discovered that she was naked, and in a palatial room, lying on a soft pallet. She looked into the face of another similarly naked girl. The girl spoke rudimentary English and suggested that a morning swim might be nice.
"Where is this?" Barb asked, as the girl helped her up and led her outside to a pool.
"This is the harem of the Sultan Suleiman ibn Wrahaggi, Ruler of the World," said the girl.
"A harem?" asked Barb. "Ruler of the world? He doesn't rule in Minnesota! Where is this?"
"You were brought here last night," said the girl. "You were found by the Sultan's agents and they brought you. Many girls arrive like this."
She helped Barb into the water which was beautiful and cool.
Barb looked around. The palace was impressive, but pink trees were not normal. Perhaps it was all a dream?
"It is quite safe," said the girl, as two other girls joined them. "Only women are permitted in the harem."
The door opened, and a woman in a veil and sheer pantaloons entered, followed by a young man.
"There she is," said the woman in the pantaloons. "She is already recovered from her journey."
"I thought you said only women..."
"That is the daughter of the Valide Sultan who rules the harem," said the girl. "She has brought her brother, the Sultan. Doubtless he has come to see you are well. If you are fortunate, he will choose you to please him tonight."
"If I'm fortunate," said Barb. "What if I'm not fortunate?"
"You must be optimistic," said the other girl, smiling encouragingly.
The Sultan was eyeing her appreciatively as she waded in the water. She was still not waking up from the dream.
"Oh shit," said Barb.
HaremPool-7.jpg

Last edited:
The Young Sultan visits the Harem
As it happens (to @Barbaria1 at least, more often than not), Barb was out shopping in Minneapolis. She stepped out of the ladies wear shop onto the street, and suddenly felt strong arms grab her around the torso, and a cloth was pressed to her face. There was a funny smell and she fell into unconsciousness. When she awoke, it was morning and quite warm. She discovered that she was naked, and in a palatial room, lying on a soft pallet. She looked into the face of another similarly naked girl. The girl spoke rudimentary English and suggested that a morning swim might be nice.
"Where is this?" Barb asked, as the girl helped her up and led her outside to a pool.
"This is the harem of the Sultan Suleiman ibn Wrahaggi, Ruler of the World," said the girl.
"A harem?" asked Barb. "Ruler of the world? He doesn't rule in Minnesota! Where is this?"
"You were brought here last night," said the girl. "You were found by the Sultan's agents and they brought you. Many girls arrive like this."
She helped barb into the water which was beautiful and cool.
Barb looked around. The palace was impressive, but pink trees were not normal. Perhaps it was all a dream?
"It is quite safe," said the girl, as two other girls joined them. "Only women are permitted in the harem."
The door opened, and a woman in a veil and sheer pantaloons entered, followed by a young man.
"There she is," said the woman in the pantaloons. "She is already recovered from her journey."
"I thought you said only women..."
"That is the daughter of the Valide Sultan who rules the harem," said the girl. "She has brought her brother, the Sultan. Doubtless he has come to see you are well. If you are fortunate, he will choose you to please him tonight."
"If I'm fortunate," said Barb. "What if I'm not fortunate?"
"You must be optimistic," said the other girl, smiling encouragingly.
The Sultan was eyeing her appreciatively as she waded in the water. She was still not waking up from the dream.
"Oh shit," said Barb.
Wow! Now I’m not so sure I dare go to sleep tonight

Wow! Now I’m not so sure I dare go to sleep tonight

Sleep wasn't the problem, Barb, going shopping was.

Look on the bright side, it's a palace by the water, and warm! Lovely views, too, and the way the pool water shimmers on your bare thigh . . . err . . . sorry I got distracted. Anyway, the Sultan looks like a nice man. Umm, if he's a sultan, isn't his sister a sultana?

some transdimensional being
We're very inclusive here on the Forums, all dimensions are very welcome!
Only in English. Apparently not in the original Turkish, or so it seems from Wikipedia and my recent viewings of "The Magnificent Century" (which is sort of Game of Thrones in the Ottoman Empire).
We get that from Italian, or possibly medieval Latin, sultana as the feminine of sultano < sultanus. The word is Arabic in origin, to do with 'power', it was borrowed into Turkish.

"Oh shit," said Barb.
HaremPool-7.jpg
This is a delightful example of fantasy art. I think all six figures have been added to the background. The architecture presents some characteristic effects of A.I. although the figures appear to be derived from photographic sources. Barb is quite recognisable, of course, with her suitably disorientated expression.

I think the Sultan and the seated girl have appeared in earlier pictures? The movement of water around the bathers legs is noteworthy, as are the details of reflections, sunlight and shadows. The colour balance between so many inserted figures is also remarkably consistent. Nice work, Jolly! :)

Back
Top Bottom