Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my Master's associates is a computer expert, and is fascinated by erotic decapitation. For that matter, so am I. He has set up a digital link between a guillotine and his desktop, and has created a programme whereby the victim chooses numbers on the National Lottery. If the numbers are successful, the blade is activated and the victim is decapitated. My master has offered me as a naked "guinea pig" for the idea.

A fascinating article about the horrendous Norse torture of the Blood Eagle:

Murphy et al (2022) An anatomy of the Blood Eagle: The practicalities of Viking Torture

(Available at https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/717332#d28432e1108 )

From the article: “Few aspects of Viking and medieval Scandinavian history have been as contentious as the blóðǫrn (“blood eagle”), a process of ritualized torture and execution allegedly carried out during the Viking Age (c. 750–1050) and said to involve the breaking of a victim’s ribs and the withdrawal of the lungs from the chest cavity, whereupon their fluttering would (allegedly) resemble an eagle’s wings”

The authors also note that “violence was not unknown at elite Viking Age funerals. Descriptions of women being killed (or killing themselves) to ‘accompany’ dead magnates into an afterlife are preserved in texts like ibn Faḍlān’s tenth-century Risāla and Snorri Sturluson’s thirteenth-century Gylfaginning [...] Viking Age culture appears to have included conspicuous display of dead and dying humans and animals: Adam of Bremen famously described human sacrifices hung or hanged from branches in eleventh-century Uppsala; texts including the thirteenth-century íslendingasaga Egils saga Skalla-Grímssonar witness the practice of erecting a níðstǫng pole surmounted by a decapitated horse’s head in tenth-century Norway [...]”

I wonder what I did miss...

Beheading?
92140587_p1.jpg92140587_p2.jpg92140587_p3.jpg92140676_p0.jpg92140676_p1.jpg

Exposure?
beachhole3.jpgbeachhole5.jpgbeachhole7.jpgbeachhole6.jpgbeachhole8.jpg

Exposure?
Tide?
These girls should run in differnt directions....
Right! And run in a zig-zag pattern...
Unfortunately, if they do, one of them will be caught by the rhinoceros anyway, the other two will be safe!
However, none of them neither wants to be the victim, nor grants the other two a chance for survival. So they stubbornly stay together, and will be crushed all three!

Tide?

Right! And run in a zig-zag pattern...
Unfortunately, if they do, one of them will be caught by the rhinoceros anyway, the other two will be safe!
However, none of them neither wants to be the victim, nor grants the other two a chance for survival. So they stubbornly stay together, and will be crushed all three!
I think a rhinoceros can run faster, than the girls!
View attachment 1114593
Wasn't the rhinoceros horn another name for a punishment for women, akin to the Judas cradle ?

Shhh! The poor species is threatened with extinction! :(
Don't bring CF members to ideas to go hunting them for making a cornu out of their horn!:nono::doh:
The girls’ expressions suggest a leisure run, like they aren’t really trying to outrun the beast.
Maybe they want to find out who will be the lucky lady that will enjoy the rhino’s tender love and care. . .

SPOILER ALERT:

The second clip is a long and tense sequence showing Greta's eventual execution by axe decapitation -- the Nazi sympathiser in the police force who had blackmailed her into blaming the communists arranges her execution to be brought forward despite a pending appeal. Greta's best friend, assistant police detective (and part-time prostitute) Charlotte Ritter gets an emergency court order to stop the execution and races to the prison to deliver it. However, the baddie arranges for Charlotte to be locked in an entrance hall until it is too late, with a clear view of the prison yard where Greta is being beheaded.

View attachment 1114842
View attachment 1114843View attachment 1114844View attachment 1114845View attachment 1114846View attachment 1114847View attachment 1114848View attachment 1114849View attachment 1114850View attachment 1114851

Leonie Benesch has an admirable range -- being entirely German in Babylon Berlin, she is very convincingly English in her role as Abigail Fix opposite David Tennant's Phileas Fogg in the new adaptation of "Around the World in 80 Days".
In a strange plot parallel, Leonie has a similarly desparate chase through the streets of Hong Kong in that series, trying to deliver a last-minute pardon from the Governor to stop David Tennant from being flogged as a jewellery thief. Like Charlotte, the pardon is also delivered seconds too late, albeit with less terminal consequences.
I should probably have posted this one here -- long judicial beheading scene in 1920s Germany, from "Babylon Berlin".

Last edited:
I believe that's a white rhino. Top speed is 25 - 31 mph (40 - 50 km/h), so, yes it can run a lot faster. Usain Bolt has been clocked at 27.5 mph (briefly).
But, remember, you don't have to be faster than the rhino, you just have to be faster than one of the other girls.:D
Now there's a theory that needs to be rigorously tested before we run with it (pun intended).

I've got no doubt that it works for lions, bears and other predators ... as they'll stop to snack on whatever they bought down ... but rhinos have an enormous inertia and would probably just roll over any snippet of a girl they mowed down and continue on the same direction.

The smart move in a confrontation between those of the girl persuasion and those of the rhinoceros persuasion would be for the girls to scamper off in different directions and hopefully confuse their rhino pursuer.

Just my 2 cents worth ...

Now there's a theory that needs to be rigorously tested before we run with it (pun intended).

I've got no doubt that it works for lions, bears and other predators ... as they'll stop to snack on whatever they bought down ... but rhinos have an enormous inertia and would probably just roll over any snippet of a girl they mowed down and continue on the same direction.

The smart move in a confrontation between those of the girl persuasion and those of the rhinoceros persuasion would be for the girls to scamper off in different directions and hopefully confuse their rhino pursuer.

Just my 2 cents worth ...
I was just making a joke, or repeating a joke about a lion really.
I think in this case, your suggestion of splitting up is a good idea, especially if they get downwind of it. Rhinos aren't very smart and have terrible eyesight. Also, the rhino isn't pursuing them as prey but is more likely just trying to chase them off.
If you ever do find yourself naked on the savanna in the presence of a rhino, here's what the experts recommend:

Hello to everyone who is not indifferent to execution by wheeling) I recently finished creating a story dedicated to this type of execution. Perhaps you will be interested in this
Here is a link to the file in the archive, kindly created by @Madiosi
dang fine work volod

Back
Top Bottom