Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here are two very short GIF hangings, from Cydo. These are only a few seconds long. Most Cydo hangings last three to five minutes. Also, a GIF from Solodon. Be patient: these are GIF mini movies, and are slow to download!3405167310 cydo thunk2.gif3405167310 cydo thunk2.gifTest6.gifConspirators.gifGreyAnim4.gifHollyFrames09.gifParisNeckSnapped.gifAlso, a bonus. Paris Hilton gets hung.

Attachments

• 2979002313 cydo thunk.gif
    2979002313 cydo thunk.gif
    779.2 KB · Views: 2,258
As a fantasy I get no where with hanging or shooting,but there could be something in the former if done with care but no pleasure in shooting,that's not consensual. I have a contact from dark Fetish who likes hanging scenes in BDSM....Let's have fantasy and careful consensual BDSM role-play.

Here are several still images from Cydo hangings, and other artists as well. Dark Fetish Net.com and also Dark Spot.com has several hundred still images and several dozen computer generated hanging videos available.

My dad died while acting out a fantasy (alone) with a rope round his neck that went badly wrong.​
I found him. I was 14.​
Naturally, I find the whole idea distressing and upsetting -​
But I'm not suggesting for moment that I want to ban these pics or discussion,​
just emphasising what can happen -​
obviously I wouldn't go near it,​
if anyone does want to, for God's sake be careful!​

My dad died while acting out a fantasy (alone) with a rope round his neck that went badly wrong.​
I found him. I was 14.​
I'm agree with you Girl and you know why..........................

Yes, I also strongly agree! One Male Dom had his female sub tied up, he had her on a chair, and a rope around her neck. She panicked, she fell, she died instantly of a broken neck. He went to prison for second degree murder. Her family lost her, and his family lost him, because he was not thinking. His family lost him, because he was an idiot. As a male Dom, this is one line that I will never cross. I don't play with ropes around the neck! Now, from the neck down, a rope well placed can lead a female sub to multiple orgasms! At FetLife, my name is "ClimaxHer". But, for those who have a hanging fetish, plenty of material is available at Dark Spot.com, as well as Dark Fetish Net.com. I don't like Dark Fetish Net: they have material that I find gross, offensive, nauseating, sick, etc. But, for folks with a hanging fetish, plenty of material is available.
Eulalia, I'm sorry that your dad did that to you. I'm sorry that you found him, that you have that trauma, and now you have a trauma 'echo'. I weep with you, my dear friend. He must have been a good man: he raised YOU!
I have a 'trauma echo' when I remember the death of my children. After 22 years, it still hurts. But, the pain decreases each year. Time heals. I'm recovering. Finding like minded men and women has been great therapy for me, very good grief therapy.
I like 'Hands On' therapy the best of all !!!!!

Thanks guys - it's like being part of a really loving family here!​
Not that I'm wanting anyone to feel sorry for me -​
I know several Forum friends have had very painful experiences in their lives,​
I guess maybe it's something that brings us here?​
For this girl it meant having to grow up and take on responsibilities very suddenly and quickly -​
I like to think that made me a stronger person,​
and for a kid who was already having (and worrying about) her own weird fantasies,​
it was at least reassuring to know that poor Dad had his too!​

Here's one I wrote about a sacrifice....

Spring Ritual

It was the first Saturday in April. The children were at the school under the care of the older teenagers. At first light all of the town’s adults were at a farm field several miles away talking among themselves or checking up on their children by cell phones. When a white van approached on the gravel road they formed two rows leading from the road to a freshly dug hole and a short pillory a dozen feet in an unplowed field. When the van pulled up the side door slid open and a young woman not yet nineteen was helped out by her mother. She wore a white hooded cape, white slippers, and a white silk blindfold. Her wrists were bound crossed behind her back with a white silk scarf. As she was led between the rows the cape billowed open revealing her nakedness and that she was late in her pregnancy. She walked in halting steps as her mother guided her to the pillory. She was stopped two feet before the small structure. Her mother whispered for her to be brave and stepped back as the town’s people formed a circle around the girl, the pillory and the hole.

An elder stepped between the pillory and the girl. He pushed the cape back behind her shoulders and slipped the hood from her head. She stood nearly naked, shivering in the cool spring breeze. She was a small girl, barely five feet tall and even in late pregnancy small of build. Her belly was swollen as were her breasts. The elder cleared his throat and said loudly “Suzanne Wilson, you have been presented for the spring ritual. Have you anything to declare?”

The girl took a deep breath and nearly yelling replied with the words her mother her taught her. “I, Suzanne Wilson, do submit myself to the spring ritual on my own accord to insure the well-being of the township through a bountiful harvest this fall. I ask that you plant this fertile seed as first of your sowing.”

The elder unfastened the knot holding the cape about her neck and laid the cape on the ground before her. He helped her to her knees then bent her forward, lowering her neck to the half-circle scallop of the lower beam of the pillory. Untying her arms he guided wrists to two smaller cutouts in the beam then lowered the upper beam and locked her kneeling on the cape. He tapped her on the inside of her thighs and whispered for her to spread her knees. Then he pulled the slippers from her feet.

“Suzanne Wilson had submitted her body as the vessel to carry the fertile seed of spring planting. I ask for our young men to come forward and plant their seed.”

Suzanne was trembling as she knelt. Her full breasts swung beneath her chest with each breath she took and her child hung heavy in her belly. The elder pulled the cape between her calves. A teen that was a senior on the football team last year knelt behind her and unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled out his already stiff member and guided it into her sex. Suzanne tensed as the thick shaft slid into her and gasped when he grabbed her hips and rammed it home. He slowly rocked back and forth. Her curly blond hair waved as her shoulders were banged against the pillory with each thrust. She pursed her lips as the sensation began to overwhelm her. It had been more than eight months since she and the rest of the senior graduate cheerleaders had been locked in similar pillories and used by the football team with the goal of having a large group of pregnant women to choose from for the spring ritual. While she was cold and afraid she was proud to have been chosen over the other nine of her class that were also with child. She smiled and arched her back as an orgasm she was not expecting swept through her. When his cum shot into her, she smiled and whispered “Oh, yes!”

As one withdrew a second knelt behind her. His hands grabbed her cheeks as his thumbs spread the cleft of her ass. That was the amount of foreplay he would do before burying his member into her sphincter. Suzanne hissed in pain but made no other sound as he raped her ass. It didn’t take the young stud long to pump his load into her bowels. She was released from the pillory and hoisted to her feet. Her wrists were crossed behind her back and the silk scarf was fastened about them. An elder led Suzanne to the hole. Three sides were close to vertical but the one closest to her was carved at a thirty degree angle. The elder whispered there was a short hill and it would be slick. Suzanne shook her head and started down the ramp. She felt the straw that had been thrown on the incline scratch at her feet then the muddy soil ooze between her toes. The elder tightened his grip on her arm to keep her from falling. At the bottom of the ramp she stepped into cold standing water and her feet sunk into the mud. The elder was joined by two other men that helped Suzanne through the muck. She was backed against a post and pushed to her knees with post between her bound wrists and the post. A strap was wrapped around her chest below her swollen breasts and the post and ratcheted tight. The town’s men pulled a tarp off the side of a mound of dirt and started shoveling dirt into the hole. Suzanne stared into the blindfold and cried out “What’s happening?”

Her knees sunk into the muck while the dirt being shoveled splattered cold, murky, water on her legs, ass, and swollen belly. The combination of the cool air, the water seeping into the hole, and the semen in her bowels Suzanne felt a gurgle in her gut followed by a loud purging of her gut. The men paid no attention, continuing to toss shovel after shovel of dirt into the hole. In less than twenty minutes Suzanne was buried half way between her navel and her breasts. The elder walked down the ramp to her half buried body and knelt before her. With firm but gentle hands he kneaded her swollen breasts, occasionally squeezing and pulling on her nipples. Suzanne knew what he was doing as her mother had been training her for the last month for the possibility she could be the chosen. Soon her breasts began to flow with milk. The elder knelt before her, his knees pushing dirt against her belly. He cupped her breasts, lifting them, and then sucked milk from each nipple. She almost came again. He rose on his knees and squeezed her breasts until milk ran down them, across her belly, and into the ground she was buried in. He looked up and called out “This vessel has given her milk to the earth! Let us plant the final seed!”

Suzanne thought finally it would be over. As he unzipped his jeans she opened her mouth. She had never had a man in her mouth but like the sodomizing of her ass her mother had trained her using cucumbers that were larger than anything that would penetrate her this day. She was aroused as she took him into her mouth. He tasted like sweat but different. Suzanne sucked his member like she had been born to do it. The dirt between her legs oozed into her sex and ass giving her stimulations she had never felt before. She was surprised when she felt the second orgasm sweep over her. It was more than she had felt with all her couplings of her high school trysts. She was driven to taste what she knew was to come but she had refused before this day. Suzanne sucked harder, bobbed her head faster, and flicked her tongue around the shaft filling her mouth. She felt his shaft swell and pump his load into her throat. She swallowed it all. As he slowly withdrew she lapped every inch of his member clean, taking a moment longer to suck the last of his seed from the head of his shaft. Suzanne smiled as she listened to him grunt as he tucked his tool away and zipped up his pants. He stood up and declared “Suzanne Wilson has performed her duty as the vessel of the seed. Let us prepare the crops.”

Ending One

Suzanne stared into to blindfold satisfied her ordeal, no matter how humiliating, was over. Off to one side of the hole she heard a tractor fire up. She smelled the rich odor of spent diesel. They’re going to pull us out she thought as she felt her child kick in her womb.

Just then the tractor pushed a yard of moist dirt over Suzanne’s head. She never had a chance to scream. In five minutes the hole was filled and another tractor had dragged disks behind it, cutting trenches and seeding the summer crop.

Suzanne’s name was removed from all county records…

Ending Two

The elder removed her blindfold and walked up the shortened ramp. On cue, Suzanne called out “Every orifice of this vessel has been filled with seed. Bury it so the seed will not go to waste.”

Suzanne looked up from the hole and watched as every able-bodied town’s men took turns tossing a shovelful of dirt into the hole then handing the shovel to the next man. It seemed to take forever to fill the hole. Her swollen belly had finally been covered when the sun had rose high enough to shine into the hole. Suzanne wiggled in the dirt as much as she could. She knew the dry dirt that they were filling the hole with would wick up the moisture from the ground water and swell and squeeze her body. The more she moved the more room she would save for breathing. The last thing Suzanne wanted was to die from suffocation before her head was buried in dirt. She smiled when the dirt reached the bottom of her swelled breasts. She looked down at her filled orbs to see her milk dipping from them. They bounced on the rising dirt as she flexed her hips and knees what little she could. As she did the dirt scraped the folds of her sex and she felt another orgasm grow from her loins.

She shivered as she felt cold water fill the pockets in the earth she had cleared with her small movements. As the dirt swelled against her she screamed “Shovel faster, damn it, or I’ll die before you plant me!”

The men picked up more shovels and began scooping dirt into the hole as fast as they could. Suzanne could feel the dirt begin pressing her belly and pushing against her ribs. Breathing was becoming difficult as the dirt constricted around her. As the dirt began to cover her breasts and roll between them she cried out as yet another orgasm swept through her.

By the time Suzanne was buried to her neck she was gasping for each breath. The elder noticed her struggle and called for the men to get her head covered first then fill the rest of the hole. Suzanne tilted her head back and felt the dirt fill around her chin and ears.

Soon her face was covered and she could no longer breath. Defensively her body tried to birth the child she carried but the moist earth refused her son. It took only a few minutes for Suzanne to die. While her body quivered its last a tractor pulling discs to trench the field for planting rolled over Suzanne, joining her grave with the rest of the field.

Hope you like T

I found him. I was 14.​

When it comes to a rope around the neck the words careful or safe do not apply.

some spankings

Attachments

• I guess it depends if you have any HAIR down THEY'RE.jpg
    I guess it depends if you have any HAIR down THEY'RE.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 2,170
  • Maybe this will help you see things my way.JPG
    Maybe this will help you see things my way.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 2,014
  • Now THAT will get her attention.JPG
    Now THAT will get her attention.JPG
    382.2 KB · Views: 2,005
  • The girl has an HMO, That is the only way they will remove that mole on her behind..jpg
    The girl has an HMO, That is the only way they will remove that mole on her behind..jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 2,008
  • The sound of the rod not spoiling the child.JPG
    The sound of the rod not spoiling the child.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,014
  • tumblr_m2p9m8nVWL1qfbon7o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_m2p9m8nVWL1qfbon7o1_400.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,073
:D Not crux, but all the same 1 & 6 should be on Subhunt's Crux Humour thread!​
why my dear bardslave?..................... it is spanking also another punishment isn't:p

Spanking to death:D it is fantyasy anyway........... my dear bard

Thanks so much for the pdf with the links to Cydo's animations. He is really talented, and many of his hangings come close to matching my own fantasies. Did Quoom ever start doing animated stuff? I remember years ago him talking about it.

As much as I love a good hard spanking, I can't say I would consider it an exciting way to be executed. Doesn't seem practical, as already noted. A long time ago I did (briefly) fantasize about being whipped to death though. As in all my whipping fantasies, I was naked with my wrists tied overhead, my body pulled taut forcing me to stand on tiptoes. Of course, there is a huge, excited crowd. The whip has several small but very sharp hooks attached to it. These hooks pierce and rip my flesh with every lash. First my ass, hips, and thighs were made a bleeding mess. Streams of flowing blood tickle my legs. Then my waist and back. Finally, through my screams and tears I am aware that my breasts are now being torn to shreds. I'm fairly certain that one of my nipples has been ripped completely away. All goes black as I pass out, my naked body covered with rivers of blood, flowing to a widening pool at my feet.

Well, I turned myself on just a little as I typed that....perhaps I'll enjoy that fantasy again soon! -jackie

Oh by the way, I must protest my promotion to "onlooker." It's really more of a demotion, as I very much preferred my "condemned" status. As I said on another thread some time ago, I considered it an exciting honor to be condemned.

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom