Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh by the way, I must protest my promotion to "onlooker." It's really more of a demotion, as I very much preferred my "condemned" status. As I said on another thread some time ago, I considered it an exciting honor to be condemned.

Oh well.
Yes, I said just the same when I was first on the Forums -​
it's questioning The System that gets girls like us crucified!​
Anyway, keep posting and you'll find you get promoted to different ranks,​
maybe even awarded a special title of your own!​
Also you can fix yourself a signature that tells us how you want us to think of you,​
like I've done​
(just put your cursor over your name at top right, don't click on your name,​
but click 'signature' on the drop-down menu that appears)​

Oh by the way, I must protest my promotion to "onlooker." It's really more of a demotion, as I very much preferred my "condemned" status. As I said on another thread some time ago, I considered it an exciting honor to be condemned.

Oh well.

Damn, I'm going to have to hire more staff...

Tree

Thanks Jackie, glad you like my stuff. I just joined here, need to sort out my avatar and maybe post some stuff. Seems a good site!

Cydo

Thanks so much for the pdf with the links to Cydo's animations. He is really talented, and many of his hangings come close to matching my own fantasies. Did Quoom ever start doing animated stuff? I remember years ago him talking about it.

As much as I love a good hard spanking, I can't say I would consider it an exciting way to be executed. Doesn't seem practical, as already noted. A long time ago I did (briefly) fantasize about being whipped to death though. As in all my whipping fantasies, I was naked with my wrists tied overhead, my body pulled taut forcing me to stand on tiptoes. Of course, there is a huge, excited crowd. The whip has several small but very sharp hooks attached to it. These hooks pierce and rip my flesh with every lash. First my ass, hips, and thighs were made a bleeding mess. Streams of flowing blood tickle my legs. Then my waist and back. Finally, through my screams and tears I am aware that my breasts are now being torn to shreds. I'm fairly certain that one of my nipples has been ripped completely away. All goes black as I pass out, my naked body covered with rivers of blood, flowing to a widening pool at my feet.

Well, I turned myself on just a little as I typed that....perhaps I'll enjoy that fantasy again soon! -jackie

Thanks Jackie, glad you like my stuff. I just joined here, need to sort out my avatar and maybe post some stuff. Seems a good site!

Cydo
Cydo, welcome. I think people unfamiliar with your talents will be pleasantly surprised...

T

Thanks T ;)

Might even try a crux anim
and you both............... take a seagram or beer or.................. in the coffeeshop:D

My dear brother Cydo: Welcome! It's great to have you in our midst, in our group, in our kinky little club!
Cydo, I have posted this several times, on various threads here at CruxForums. As bondage lovers, we are a tiny minority. As Crucifixion lovers, we are a very tiny minority within a minority. As Crucifixion lovers, we are truly "The World's Smallest Club".
I would love to see some of your crucifixion GIFs in the months ahead. Good . Very good!
Again, welcome aboard. Welcome to "The Worlds Smallest Club".

Back on "Other forms of executions" topic.

"We must discover," he then said, "some sort of death through which this maiden may endure long-drawn and bitter torment ... So let us kill this ass, and afterwards cut open its stomach and after removing the inwards, shut up the girl inside in such a way that only her head would be left outside (this, of course, to prevent her being suffocated altogether), while the rest of her body is hidden within the carcass. Then, when this has been sewn up, let us expose them both to the vultures — a strange meal prepared in a new and strange fashion. Now just consider the nature of this torture, I beg you. To begin with, a living woman will be shut up inside a dead ass; then by reason of the heat of the sun will she be roasted within its stomach; further, she will be tormented with mortal hunger, yet entirely unable to destroy herself. The other gruesome aspects of her agony, both from the stench of the dead body as it rots, and the swarm of writhing worms, I say nothing of. Lastly, the vultures that feed on the carcass will rend in pieces the living woman at the same time. All shouted assent to this monstrous proposal, and unanimously approved its being put in execution.

"We must discover," he then said, "some sort of death through which this maiden may endure long-drawn and bitter torment ... So let us kill this ass, and afterwards cut open its stomach and after removing the inwards, shut up the girl inside in such a way that only her head would be left outside (this, of course, to prevent her being suffocated altogether), while the rest of her body is hidden within the carcass. Then, when this has been sewn up, let us expose them both to the vultures — a strange meal prepared in a new and strange fashion. Now just consider the nature of this torture, I beg you. To begin with, a living woman will be shut up inside a dead ass; then by reason of the heat of the sun will she be roasted within its stomach; further, she will be tormented with mortal hunger, yet entirely unable to destroy herself. The other gruesome aspects of her agony, both from the stench of the dead body as it rots, and the swarm of writhing worms, I say nothing of. Lastly, the vultures that feed on the carcass will rend in pieces the living woman at the same time. All shouted assent to this monstrous proposal, and unanimously approved its being put in execution.

Ok, officially that is Yuck! Needles and covered in bugs, either of those come into the interrogation and I am telling you everything you want to know.

I have owned an ass and why would you kill a smart little donkey (and they are VERY smart) who would probably be willing to work for his dinner just to off some woman.

Just bury her upto her waist and let the buzzards and bugs have at her.

Eww, I may not sleep tonight.

kisses

willwofall

"Satyricon" by Petronius, right?
The Persians had an even more nausiating (and, appearently, real) form of execution called "The Boats":

[The king] decreed that Mithridates should be put to death in boats; which execution is after the following manner: Taking two boats framed exactly to fit and answer each other, they lay down in one of them the malefactor that suffers, upon his back; then, covering it with the other, and so setting them together that the head, hands, and feet of him are left outside, and the rest of his body lies shut up within, they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it. And as within the boats he does what those that eat and drink must needs do, creeping things and vermin spring out of the corruption and rottenness of the excrement, and these entering into the bowels of him, his body is consumed. When the man is manifestly dead, the uppermost boat being taken off, they find his flesh devoured, and swarms of such noisome creatures preying upon and, as it were, growing to his inwards. In this way Mithridates, after suffering for seventeen days, at last expired.
—Plutarch

Let's not have any artistic rendering of this one, please.

The Persians had an even more nausiating (and, appearently, real) form of execution called "The Boats":

[The king] decreed that Mithridates should be put to death in boats; which execution is after the following manner: Taking two boats framed exactly to fit and answer each other, they lay down in one of them the malefactor that suffers, upon his back; then, covering it with the other, and so setting them together that the head, hands, and feet of him are left outside, and the rest of his body lies shut up within, they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it. And as within the boats he does what those that eat and drink must needs do, creeping things and vermin spring out of the corruption and rottenness of the excrement, and these entering into the bowels of him, his body is consumed. When the man is manifestly dead, the uppermost boat being taken off, they find his flesh devoured, and swarms of such noisome creatures preying upon and, as it were, growing to his inwards. In this way Mithridates, after suffering for seventeen days, at last expired.
—Plutarch

For some reason I am no longer hungry...

—Plutarch

Quoom himself would be shocked.

Back
Top Bottom