Queen's Sacrifice - Daily Comic Strip

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's our queen in all her majesty...
Magnificent view! :rolleyes:
Bet when she woke up in the morning, she didn't think this is where she would end up in the afternoon
The queen had consulted an augur the previous days. Reading the intestines of a fish, he had predicted that Her Majesty would soon be shining in the sun, in front of her people, elevated above them, and in a redeeming position!

What are the two thinking about by looking at me ? :oops:

They are looking keenly, aren't they. Not just admiring their handiwork, I'm sure they are thinking what a great job they have that comes with rewards like this. Now with the excuse of guarding you they have the luxury of watching every agonised move you make, they can appreciate your exposed royal body at their leisure, listening to every gasp and grunt that you make as you seek relief. They will witness the movement of muscles under your skin, the cute little jiggle of your arse, the sway of your royal tits as you move desperately on this cruel throne.

They will go home with thoughts of your suffering in your head, you will be with them for a long time in their fantasies.

Perhaps they are waiting for the centurion's orders, to find out if crucifixion on the "crux simplex" is sufficient or if they can torture her with other forms of torment... after all, they are "tortores" and therefore their job is to cause pain...
Still more ?:eek:
Their raging erections are certainly concealed under stiff leather. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1414476
:eek::eek: did they aroused ?? :eek:
Magnificent view! :rolleyes:

The queen had consulted an augur the previous days. Reading the intestines of a fish, he had predicted that Her Majesty would soon be shining in the sun, in front of her people, elevated above them, and in a redeeming position!
I wish i could kill that angur. :mad:
They are looking keenly, aren't they. Not just admiring their handiwork, I'm sure they are thinking what a great job they have that comes with rewards like this. Now with the excuse of guarding you they have the luxury of watching every agonised move you make, they can appreciate your exposed royal body at their leisure, listening to every gasp and grunt that you make as you seek relief. They will witness the movement of muscles under your skin, the cute little jiggle of your arse, the sway of your royal tits as you move desperately on this cruel throne.

They will go home with thoughts of your suffering in your head, you will be with them for a long time in their fantasies.
And they are making me as a worthless whore in my mind...no queenie anymore:(
flower2

And suddenly she see not only the crowd of people,
but also the crowd of ghosts of the crucified "criminals" around her, cheering for the fate the former queen is experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom