Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
She was brought to the bowels of the abbey to be questioned about her provocative behavior. She wore a white gown to show her innocence.
nuns 68.jpg
She hardly expected to be placed on the rack. The monks lifted her gown over her head and one of the monks said "I believe you will confess to the accusations" before she was painfully stretched...

She was brought to the bowels of the abbey to be questioned about her provocative behavior. She wore a white gown to show her innocence.
View attachment 1481483
She hardly expected to be placed on the rack. The monks lifted her gown over her head and one of the monks said "I believe you will confess to the accusations" before she was painfully stretched...

Define “provocative!” She demanded defiantly, before they turned the wheel again.

Any girl to tell us the difference of pain when tied that way with the crucifixion.

It seems that asphyxiation, which is the most difficult to manage, along with shoulder pain in crucifixion, is not part of it here, but the pain in the shoulders must be the same, with probably added pain in the back.

I would like to know how it feels from those who have experienced it. Did you like it?

On The Rack by Thorwald12
When the torture master entered the chamber, his eyes glittered with lust as he ogled the accused heretic naked on the rack. He told his assistant to “ratchet her up a notch” while he walked over to the large collection of whips, canes, scourges, quirts, straps, crops, cat-o’-nine tails, birches and floggers, searching for his favorite breast lasher.

Attachments

• On The Rack.jpg
    On The Rack.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 669
On The Rack by Thorwald12
When the torture master entered the chamber, his eyes glittered with lust as he ogled the accused heretic naked on the rack. He told his assistant to “ratchet her up a notch” while he walked over to the large collection of whips, canes, scourges, quirts, straps, crops, cat-o’-nine tails, birches and floggers, searching for his favorite breast lasher.

Nice view.
On The Rack2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom